CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFL! She's on some show...I forgot the name of it. all I know is that Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild are on it...

KiaraMebarak said:
all i know is that Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild are on it...

I apologize for being OT but I believe the show with Sofia is called "Desire" (for anyone who wants to check it out) - it airs on My Network TV every evening.

Anyone know if Calleigh's ex Jake is coming back?? cause on imdb he's listed in going going gone(ep.10) but he was listed for if looks could kill and we all know he wasnt there. Also there this caracter Peter Kinkella who is listed for Rumspringa(ep 9) and going going gone(ep.10).

SincerelyInDenial said:
KiaraMebarak said:
all i know is that Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild are on it...

I apologize for being OT but I believe the show with Sofia is called "Desire" (for anyone who wants to check it out) - it airs on My Network TV every evening.

Yes, thanks for clearing that up Kassandra! Its on some network (which you mentioned) that I had no idea it even existed but I had.... :confused:

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE MODS:
Since the episode this Monday (October 30th) is a re-run of a season 4 episode is there gonna be an OPEN WATER SPOILERS THREAD??? :confused:

Good question! I know on the LV thread there was a repeat of Dog Eat Dog this week and they made a thread for that...But, I don't know if the same can be said for Miami :confused:

It's nice to reminice (sp?) once in a while ;)

Carolyn318 said:
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE MODS:
Since the episode this Monday (October 30th) is a re-run of a season 4 episode is there gonna be an OPEN WATER SPOILERS THREAD??? :confused:

We won't start a new thread for the episode, but we can re-pin the original thread to the top of the forum again, if y'all would like? :)

I think "Open Water" doesn't need to spoilers, since it's season four episode.

Tho I don't know what Luce and Thumps have planned :D

As Thumpy mentioned, we'll just bump up the original 'Open Water' thread. :)

Got this off IGN's episode list for Miami:

Episode #508 Darkroom
Original Airdate: 11/13/06
After one woman is found murdered and another kidnapped, evidence leads the CSIs to uncover dozens of photos of unidentified missing women in a safe. After examining DNA, the team discovers that the kidnapping victim is none other than Boa Vista's sister, Anya. Now, as they try to locate Anya and the other women, Horatio and the others must find the killer who has been posing as a photographer to trap unsuspecting women before he strikes again.

liten said:
Got this off IGN's episode list for Miami:

Episode #508 Darkroom
Original Airdate: 11/13/06
After one woman is found murdered and another kidnapped, evidence leads the CSIs to uncover dozens of photos of unidentified missing women in a safe. After examining DNA, the team discovers that the kidnapping victim is none other than Boa Vista's sister, Anya. Now, as they try to locate Anya and the other women, Horatio and the others must find the killer who has been posing as a photographer to trap unsuspecting women before he strikes again.

:( I am so not a NBV fan andd now I read that NBV and family will go to another soapie storyline.. Beside her ex already... This makes me sad!

I think it's major kewl. :)
I'm figuring that there will be less NBV stories when ELR starts finling that other series which right now escapes me, mid Nov. And there will be plenty of other character stories.

:lol:

Ah well, it looks like an interesting episode. I'm not too terribly broken up about it. Besides, we could use an interesting storyline, even if it's Boa Vista's storyline. :p

So I'm going to stay open minded about it.

I don't feel like reading thry the whole thread, but do we know yet if the killer from last week's ep-the one who got away in the ep about Santeria-will she return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back