CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that Juma! I remember seeing the Entertainment Tonight thing on Eva La Rue and her sister, and this sounds pretty cool. I can't recall specifics about the story of her sister though, because comcast "mysteriously" deleted my box which was 88% full....

This is the spoilerthread so I don't need a spoilercode right? :confused:
You're right - no spoiler code or spoiler space is needed in this thread. :)

Apologies for the double post. Carolyn318 has just posted this info....

This is direct from the October 30-November 5 issue of TV Guide. I got it in the mail today. Now for your enjoyment here is what it says...word for word:

CSI: Miami (11/13, 10/9c, CBS) Natalia (Eva La Rue) works on a kidnapping case involving her own sister. The plotline is based on a crime that befell La Rue's real-life sister, Nikka La Rue, who guest stars. Sadly, Peter Townshend doesn't.

For those who don't know...Peter Townshend is a member of THE WHO, the group that performs CSI: Miami's theme song.

Too many epi's about Natalia to be honest, I thought this season was going to be more about Calleigh..

I actually think that storyline is very interesting for Boa Vista, and is a great opportunity to learn more about her character, but I'm not sure about the fact that they're playing off a story that had actually happened to Eva's real-life sister. However they obviously have permission to do the story from Eva's family, and since her sister will be guest-starring...It's not AS bad. :p ;)

Thanks for the info Carolyn, and thanks for re-posting it here for us Lucy. :)

The good point is that if they use all their Snake episodes now... we won't see Snakedrama later this season :D

Great, more Boa Vista family drama. I really wish they'd leave their Lifetime affairs at home. It's like her whole family is made up of bonifide, tragedy magnet drama queens.

And this one comes with its very own PSA. I'm laughing already.

^^ Yeah I thought he was guest-starring on CSI sometime this season, not CSI:Miami. :confused: - And it was Roger Daltry. (Unless I'm mistaken)

You can find the interview here

DaWacko said
if they use all their Snake episodes now... we won't see Snakedrama later this season :D

That is unless they've got more up their sleeve. ;) - However, I like your theory better. :p

actually it's not funny
And this one comes with its very own PSA. I'm laughing already
the psa is about the girls in the photos they haven't identified yet, and they're hoping to persue the 20 mil viewers for info. :rolleyes: :eek:

From what I heard it was just for a few eps not the whole season. So she should be back for another one soon. I hope. LOL

csi_chick90 said:
what ever happened to yelina being back this season?
:[
Sofia Milos is working on a new TV show until December, so until then, her schedule is pretty hectic. It is looking most likely that she will feature more in the latter half of CSI:M Season 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back