CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speed_cochrane said:
Painted_Shadow said
Also, Calleigh's (Emily Proctor) ex-boyfriend, an undercover cop, is on the scene when she is shot in the line of duty.

YAY! I like her ex-boyfriend. *hugs the writers*

Me too! I was hoping he'd pop back in again sometime soon. :D

And Calleigh angst! I must say I was sorta disappointed when that episode in season two never happened...so I'm looking forward to this; you know, just as long as she's okay in the end... :D

YAY Calleigh angst!!!!!!!!!! Not to keen on the ex-bf but you can't have it all...these promo pics are a bit tame..when speed was shot wearing kevlar he had trouble breathing and ev...we dont even get that!!!!

*calms down* but i guess we really can't have it all . looks good though

MiamiDade said:
....and YAY for the return of Jake! :D
Ditto! I was hoping we would see Johnny Whitworth again soon, and there he is. Best news since the return of Sofia Milos. Brilliant. :D

I'll third that 'Yay!' :D I was so hoping we'd see this character again. So much potential there, I just hope we're not let down yet again.

As long as MY Calleigh is ok... Phew (Wipes forehead) ;)

I had hope H would come to her rescue again.... :D :devil:

It finally looks like they will work together anyway in the next episode too. darkroom. :D :D :D :D

I love the pics and spoilers. :devil:

I am so looking forward to the next few episode, ALL the rest of the episodes come to think of it! :D :lol:

Season 5 is looking good...But i want more H! :cool: :D

I'm loving S5 so far. :lol: I'd like to see H do some stuff like that double somersault he did after Speed ( *misses Speed sniff sniff*) was shot. :cool:
That was cool.

I'm rewatching all of S4, and it's not bad at all. I think they had some major plot snafus, who knows due to what, but watching it all together, it's much better than the first time. :)

Then of course I'm a huge NBV fan, and am soooooooooooooooo looking forward to "Dark Room" :D :D :D

Hcrazy said:
As long as MY Calleigh is ok... Phew (Wipes forehead) ;)

I had hope H would come to her rescue again.... :D :devil:

Maybe something like that old eppy of NY...*think, think, think*...All Access(!!) where Stella gets attacked by her ex, or like Catherine in the LV season premiere: I mean, AWESOME performances for Melina and Marg!! It would be a great opportunity for Emily to show what she's got (and more DuCaine love if TPTB decided so :D).

Dutchie said:
AHHHHHHH!!! :eek: NO WAY! OMG OMG OMG OMG *takes deep breath* I can't believe this! WOW. Angst Whore heart is loving this, CaRWash heart is hating this!

Well, they said ex-boyfriend--there might be room for some CaRWash angst. I can imagine Ryan going to the hospital and just when he's about to share a tender moment with Calleigh, Jake walks in.

I just went over to TV.com and they have one of the next eppys listed as "Internal Affairs" (no plot listed yet): I wonder if it's gonna refer to the case or to one of the lab...Ryan maybe (I still feel that H's comment in Death Eminent is a bad omen!).

I can't fint it? All I het is yet another interview where Jery Ryan gripes about her catsuit on Voyager ( girl they paid you good money so just keep quiet no ok!)
I serched for it but came up with nothing?

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back