CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics! :)
I think it's also the scene where he said: I've lost everything. his expression in the last pic is so painfully. :(

I so want to give H a hug! He looks so sad and his words are even sadder. :(

I bet he's going to get greif for walking between the man and the gun. But hey that's our Horatio... Right! ;)

I saw Calleigh near by with her gun ready protecing her Umm... Boss... My H.. her H... our H! :D :D :D

This is the episode with the dirty judge again, right? :confused:

Now I am really confused! :lol:

I think this episode is going to be really... really... gooooood!

AHHH!!! I HATE THAT JUDGE!!! Why couldn't the Mala Noche gang go after him instead of Marisol???

Now, in reference to my last post in this thread. I thought I saw a gun being pointed at Horatio in the "scenes from the next episode" at the end of the Monday October 9th episode and in the commercials for the episode airing this coming Monday-October 16th.

BTW...for any of you who are like me and are also CSI: NY fans, CSI: NY season 2 will be out on DVD Tuesday October 17th.

One last thing and excuse me if I sound stupid but...WHAT DOES IMO STAND FOR??? :eek:

I wouldnt worry about H. He'll be fine. :rolleyes: He always his.

I saw that Ryan pushes someone against a car in that episode.. I think its a car. Anyways, I love it when he gets mad :devil:

Carolyn, IMO means in my opinion :)

First...
Thank You sandersidle for telling me what IMO stands for.
I appreciate it.
Second...
sandersidle, I'm not worried about Horatio. I figure he'll talk himself out of the predicament or one of his team will save him. The reason I noticed the gun being pointed at him in the commercials and in the "scenes from the next episode" at the end of IF LOOKS COULD KILL is because in that Season 5 Wishlist thread, one of the things on my wishlist was "More Horatio in danger stories." Here...
Look for yourself

Am I the only one who thinks that spoilers for this show have become ridiculously few and far between? I mean...we're 4 days away from episode 6's airing, and yet we don't know anything about episodes 7 and beyond except possibly a few titles. Are we really completely in the dark, or are these spoilers just located somewhere I don't know about?

^ I was thinking the same thing. Both CSI and CSI:NY seem to have lots of spoilers, but Miami spoilers are currently non existent it would seem. Maybe we'll jinx it and any day now we'll get a whole list of them! It is odd though.

well in my desperate search for spoilers ( my name is Juma and I'm a spoileraholic) I went to imdb and clicked on the titles for the next couple of eps.

for the ep "Dark room" there is a Anya Boa Vosta played by Natalie Morales listed.

I can't find a photo though. Does anyone know who this is??

Nice name. Anya. I like it.

that Anya Boa Vista is probably a siblings of Natalia. cool we are gonna see more of her.And Erica is gonna be in that one to. yes!!!

Well. maybe Babyboa will hit Nick over the head with a bat and then we can concentrate more on the forensics :)
I read an interview somewhere that this was supposed to be the season of personal development, and so far they've hinted at Calleigh's bf ......

I can't wait to see how it works out.

New episode info. I'm sure some of you have seen it already, but I post it anyway.
from The Futon Critic

WHEN A MAN IS DECAPITATED WHILE PERFORMING A STUNT WITH HIS CAR, THE CSI TEAM SUSPECTS THAT IT WAS MORE THAN AN ACCIDENT, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 6

"High Octane" -- When a man is decapitated while doing a daring stunt with his car, the team suspects that it was more than just an accident, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sam Hill directed the episode written by Marc Dube.

During evidence collection, the CSIs enter the world of "sideshows," where kids gather in tricked-out cars, mostly stolen, performing dangerous stunts. However, when Horatio discovers that the victim's car's hydraulics where tampered with, he detects that the accident may be been staged as a diversion to a more serious, yet lucrative, crime.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Mike Doyle: Chad Faust
Brynn Roberts: Samaire Armstrong
Evan Dunlar: Bug Hall
Steve Dunlar: Mark Kiely
Walter Phillips: Geno Monteiro
Luke Baylor: Marcus Coloma
Anna: Alicia Leigh Willis
Sideshow Kid: Scott Maguire
Teenage Driver #1: Ruel Samuels
Teenage Driver #2: Jaylen Moore

another episode with Valera! :D

This is the spoilerthread so I don't need a spoilercode right? :confused:
Anyway as Boavistafan posted in the natalia thread, Eva Lr posted the following on her site:
Re: minispoiler from imdb
« Reply #1 on Yesterday at 2:34am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Natalie Morales is playing my sister in an episode that mirrors the real life story of my sister Nika,and her run in with the convicted murderer and one time photographer, William Bradford.The episode will aire on Nov.13th, and Nika will be playing a small part as a reporter.The whole thing has been very surreal, but cathartic, with the best part being that they are going to do a public service announcement at the end of the show to use the 20 million viewers help to find the still missing girls, and hopefully bring some closure or hope to their families. E

sounds like a great ep!!! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back