CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on Destny. How about Eric & the pot? Look at what Calleigh did for her dad in the one ep where he thought he killed someone(the ep that introduced Ryan). Both should've been reprimanded but wasn't. I don't think Natalia should be blamed for all of this but, yes they rushed the mole story too quickly. Hopefully we'll see flashbacks in S5 explaining. Would be nice.

I guess you were talking about H's abusive past? Yes, I wish they'd dig deeper into that storyline. May explain alot why H is the way he is and the blood on his hands he was talking about in the S4 opener From the grave if I remember right.I agree there's no shame in standing up and talking about it. Not anyone's fault that suffers abuse. They didn't ask for it. I'm wondering if Rob Estes is gonna play Natalia's hubby? I hope they do well also with her story about being abused. They don't take time to tie up loose ends or to dig deeper into one. That's really ashame cause would make for a wonderful story if they would. Hope I made sense here.

Well "he met his fate" doesn't mean he's dead. could mean anything, but yeah it sucks that they replaced Dean Winters, I mean that guy was just perfect *hmpf*

If he really did die, I'm only gonna watch the Yelina episodes. I hope they'll take her back to Miami, if Ray really should die. But they wouldn't have built the whole storyline to have him for one episode and then one year later really kill him. That would be the most stupid thing ever. This is why I'm not giving up my hopes. *sigh*

I really think they should slow down the storylines as opposed to rushing them near the end. It just makes an entire season a waste of time and not worth watching again.

Either that or I'd like them to just do an episode where there's a crime scene, and a crime to solve. Something a little less complicated this season would be a nice breath of fresh air. -If they added humor again it would be perfect.

On the Ray Sr. angle, I wouldn't be surprised if he bit the dust, and frankly it's the only way to get Yelina back to Miami and start up the H/Y angst again. Granted there are so many ways they could do this successfuly without killing Ray, but it would make a complicated plot even more complicated and morally wrong on Horatio's part so of course it would be exactly the same as when they left it in season three. Don't get me wrong, I'd love them to forget about season four, but then it wouldn't technically be called season five. :p

Destiny, I agree with you about the abuse storyline. It needs to be discussed, and we know that in the past the writers have dealt with the subject tastefully. (I'm talking about season one and two of course) I have no doubt they'll take this subject very seriously and the result will be a great storyline. -I still think they need to add humor to de-stress everything a little. How about a nice funny case B?

And didn't Megan Donner say in season one "We all make mistakes but we don't make them very often" ? ...What's the deal with the characters breaking the law in every episode? I'd like Eric to just mellow out a little (and I don't mean on the wacky tabacky) and help us remember what he was like because he scares me now. :p

And hopefully Calleigh's dad will be back for another go. We never got to see if he stopped drinking (and he probably didn't) but her dad was such a great character and I really felt for him.

And I think I speak for some people here when I say I want Stetler back. There's a mole in the department and there's no Stetler? ...I don't get it. Evidence accidentally gets destroyed and there he is wreaking his vengeance on everyone he lays eyes on but something that could actually put the lab in jeopardy, he's hand off. *sigh* (granted it was probably the FBI that placed Natalia there but then where's Dennis Sackheim?...I liked him. He was so stupid.)

So hopefully Stetler will be back and everything will go back to normal. Pfft yeah right but even I have dreams.

I would love to see Stetler and Sackheim back! Rick is a great character. Where did he go? :( David Lee Smith must have been doing something else I guess, but we could do with some H/Rick angst again. :devil:

I think I read in this thread that Calleigh's Dad would feature again. I certainly hope that is the case. :)

my bone to pick with csi:miami is that the women are constantly victimized. i mean, i realize that we live in a world where men kill women more often than women kill men, and the same with domestic abuse and everything, but im sick of having the powerful, strong, independent women of the show being reduced to victims who need horatio and his sunglasses to come save the day, AGAIN.

for example, when horatio has a gun drawn on him, he pretty much laughs it off and has the presence of mind to make some witty remark before taking the guy out. but if ever a woman is put in that situation, youd better hope shes got someone looking out for her, because, according to this show, women are completely incapable of fending for themselves.

which is another reason why i liked "nailed". not only was it ryan-centric, but we finally got to see someone with a y-chromosome put in serious jeopardy.

Actually, I disagree. In a fair number of episodes, women are actually the murderers, or know how to defend themselves : a 16 year old girl killed a cop with her boyfriend "Jojo", a mother killed her ex-husband's girlfriend and hid the gun in the swimming pool then tried to frame her ex husband...I think. The greastest example of a "independent and strong women" -as you said-is Calleigh. She'ss a gun-expert, which is fairly rare for a girl, which shows that it's not "just for men" as a lot of people would think. Calleigh also arrested a dangerous escaped killer who had a grudge against her because she's arrested him the first time.Everyone was trying to protect her, from John Hagen who didn't want her to be alone in the lab at night to Horatio. Not only did she not need the protection, but she was the one who got him in the end. :D So, some women don't have such a "whimp" image in Miami. But then again, most of the crimes in Miami are set in the rich areas where women spend more time in bathing costume tanning, then dressed... :rolleyes:so I guess they probably would be scared and need to be rescued when in front of a gun!!!

Does anyone know if they've cast the guy who's supposed to play Calleigh's detective lover-boy?
It'd better be someone hot...like Rob Lowe :)

It'd better be someone hot...like Rob Lowe

Yeah! Or someone even hotter than him....

....like, for example, Rob Lowe!

*cough*

I don't think an actor has been cast yet - I'm sure all the male actors and wannabe-actors out there are already standing in line to audition.... *lol*

Oh, I know someone else who's hot: ROB LOWE!

*coughy-cough*

Sorry.... I'm gonna shut up now.....

:eek: Thanks for the info katpin. :D

I didn't know all those episodes were supposed to be named something else. -I would have preferred Innocent be called 'We never close' and Sex and Taxes be called 'Death and Taxes' but what you see is what you get I guess.

It's nice to see the spoilers being put into a nice orderly list for us. -And now that I know what the first four episodes will be called, it makes waiting that much more fun. ;)

Hopefully this site you've found for us is reliable. :)

Thanks katpin. I think I remember Carolyn posting links to this site last season and from what I remember, it summarizes spoilers from various places.

I have seen these new episode names over at TV.com too. :)

Good page katpin but are those all things going to happen to Calleigh in the same episode? Man, poor girl!!! I think those things will happen during the season right?

I want to see the 'forced off the road' thing. If I understand, that means that someone will hit her car like that girl in 'Collision' right? OMG!!! I hope she doesn't get hurt badly!!!

speed_cochrane said:
I didn't know all those episodes were supposed to be named something else. -I would have preferred Innocent be called 'We never close' and Sex and Taxes be called 'Death and Taxes' but what you see is what you get I guess.

OH, CSIM if famous for changing episode titles :p

But it's a nice site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back