CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Destiny in a lot of areas. She did seem to care about the team, and it seemed like she was just a small fish in a big river of conspiracy. She's probably not the main threat for the lab.

I believe her when she said that she was only giving good information. Perhaps she's being played by the system just as much as Horatio and his team are.

The thing is though, I didn't think that it was all good information, regardless of what the feds said. If we are to believe that she leaked all the stuff that was leaked, then she almost got Eric's sister in jail for 10 year, she almost got Alexx fired, and thats all I've seen so far. When I saw the episode where Marisol's drug bust was leaked to the state attorney, and Marisol almost went to jail, my first thought was "Natalia must have leaked it. Wait, thats not good information...LIARS! the writers are liars!" Luckily I didn't say this out loud, or I would've got many, many crazy looks.

So how did Natalia find out about Marisol if she didn't either witness Marisol buying drugs, or talk to someone else who already knew? *scratches head*

Hopefully some of these questions will be answered in season 5. Since we're getting more Natalia screentime next season, maybe she'll explain her actions. And another question arises from that. If she's finished being the mole, and the feds don't need her anymore because Monica West is gone, and Stetler hasn't been there in a while and half the team is gone, why is she there? More unanswered questions to be dealt with in season 5.

maybe the higher ups make Natalia CSI even if it's against the wishes of Calleigh, Ryan and everyone else in the lab?

i'm undecided about her getting more screentime, i like that she causes conflict, but i think the "ex husband" thing sounds so fanfiction-ish, if you know what i mean?

Am I the only one that likes her? lol Or am I just one of those who is not undecided? I like her. I thought that when she said that she hadn't said anything bad about the lab she was telling the truth. I don't know, I think if she had leaked bad info, one of the feds would have said something about it. JMO

It is a moot point now, but I've always thought it would have been better for the show had Natalia been introduced as a CSI from the outset. The mole -> CSI transition doesn't sit right with me either. It's not realistic in my eyes, but as we know all too well, CSIM is somewhat notorious for it's far fetched storylines! ;)

Jiffyjazzy said:
Maybe they're just building up all this drama with Natalia's ex so that later he can murder her...that would be awesome.
Normally I stay away from the Natalia hate, but I really think that's uncalled for, Jiffyjazzy.

ilovegrissom1 said:
Am I the only one that likes her?
No, you're not the only one. :) I encourage you to check out the Natalia thread we've got on this forum.

Call it wishful thinking, but I've got a feeling that Natalia will get a few more fans this season. Many of the reasons why so many people dislike this character is because of what TPTB had to do to last season to keep their "mole storyline" going. They focused so much on the storyline that they didn't care too much about the character.

Now that it's the new season and the mole storyline is up, I think that TPTB will finally focus more on the character, her personality, etc. I'm really hoping that we can learn more about her. No more soap bubbles... just her personality and her background, please. :D

i really dont think Natalia becoming a CSI is good. she was the mole! it doesnt matter if she wasnt saying bad things about the lab. she did it behind all of their backs..if they didnt find out when would she have told them? would she ever tell them?

i like the number of CSIs csi miami has. LV has alot of CSIs so it makes it hard to get them equal screen time. i think having 4 CSIs is so much easier because for separate cases they could have 2 on each case. i feel that natalia doesnt deserve to become a CSI. who knows she might still talk to the feds and she might end up telling them stuff about high profile cases!

I like Natalia, but it's hard for me to grasp the concept of lab mole > CSI. That doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm assuming they're going to have her proving her self at some point near the beginning of the series, something to redeem her?

Sorry for joining the discussion in the middle...Still I don't think Natalia should become a CSI, at least not just yet, maybe in season 6 or later...but now I think she should "redeem herself" for being the mole, prove that she won't do it again...and then perhaps progressively let her become a CSI...but without rushing it...unfortunatly it seems that rushing things has become a habit in season 4...

I still say Peter was the main mole since he was giving Monica info that Natalia wasn't. Monica admitted Natalia was useless cause she wasn't giving her what she wanted but Peter was. I also think H will be forgiving towards Natalia also. Isn't he always?

Did they lately say anything wether or not Ray Snr survived? I mean they have to bring DW back, because he said at an interview for CNN "i wouldn't say no..." and it's his face that's on all of the family pictures and he has been Ray since the very beginning. So the teory a friend of mine built up, I'm sorry I'm starting back with Ray again, that he's got some kinda doubleganger, that might die to make DEA or the Feds believe Ray was dead so he could live his life in freedom... as free as you can be when you're believed to be dead... sounds really good to me.

Nah, on the spoiler it said that "Ray Snr had already met his fate", meaning he is already dead... and Ray Snr is still in the episode, but they've got a new guy to play him :(

I mean, thats just stupid! :rolleyes:

Well, let's look at this a crazy way... What if 'met his fate' means something entirely different then what he know it as. Maybe it means he's back in America or back to working for the DEA or living happily on a nice plot of land in Africa somewhere.

Rember, the powers that be like to play with our minds.

BTW, I wrote that pretty well for being as stupid as I feel right now. Sleepy time now.

Megan
*sleeping comfortably with season five bunny*

katpin31791, I have to agree about Peter, I brought this up a couple times before, during one scene with Calleigh he told her he couldn't share info because of the "leaks" in the lab. Thing is at the time Calleigh never addressed how he knew of said leaks at the time. -- I think Peter knew it was someone else giving bad info out to which is why he didn't want to share, and knew Natalia wasn't giving the info she was suppost to be getting (the bad stuff), as to who knew about Marisol? the techs knew about her arrest, its like a gossip line with certain info.

I agree I think H will listen to Natalia, get her side of the story, which I am sorry but imo we didn't get, all we got is "she is the mole, gave good info, felt bad" thats it. I would think that H would take into consideration the fact that even though she didn't have to she helpped in the lab even with tasks that would had nothing to do with anyting, helpped him out giving him information. Not to mention possibly the full story regarding Monica, Peter and the "Sting" if you want to call it that. I guess it just gets me that because she made a mistake of not coming forward before, it seems she is hung out to dry, but yet Eric, Calleigh, and Ryan have all done or said things just as bad and hmm okay, I mean is it because she is the new kid on the block or something. -- I do think they rushed the Mole story, toward the end, the raised it up and imo didn't really meet the goal, it was weak and short, which could mean they will push it further this season.

As to the domestic abuse topic, I am sorry to be the one to disagree with alot of people, I think this is a very good topic to address, actually I wish it would be addressed alot more, for both Men and women who live with it every day and think they are alone, it might be a show but it can give people strength. -- I agree I don't think that every guy should be "who me no way it doesn't happen to men", or women "look at me I am weak can't deal with it rescue me". They have shown through "H" that it does happen to men, and there should be no shame in standing up and saying anything. I am hoping that with Natalia that they will show that there is the otherside, the one that makes you stronger, a survivor more then a victim.

Okay thats long but thats my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back