CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell *just freaking out* I was waiting all of season 4 until season 5 to see dean winters!!!!!!!!!! *grrrr* and now??? *freak out* wanna make a bet ray's got some doubleganger???

MegantheMonster said:
Anyway, does anyone else get what I'm saying about the first part here? It means everything after the 100 episode will suck... Or am I just seeing things.
I don't agree with you. I think the 100th episode is going to be the one where all the plots start, and then continue throughout the season : maybe Delko gets his new girlfriend then, Ryan has trouble with Natalia....etc I also think that if something is going to happen beween H and Y, will get some clues in this episode. Some were talking earlier on about a possible crossovers between all CSI shows, why not for the 100th episode? THat's another possibility. What I really think in any case, is that the 100th episode is going to be a new start, with all the new storylines starting from there (except for the H/Y/Ray(s) story obviously). I know...I'm very optimistic...but hey...you have to be in life...right? :cool:

MegantheMonster said:
Anyway, does anyone else get what I'm saying about the first part here? It means everything after the 100 episode will suck... Or am I just seeing things.
I don't agree with you. I think the 100th episode is going to be the one where all the plots start, and then continue throughout the season : maybe Delko gets his new girlfriend then, Ryan has trouble with Natalia....etc I also think that if something is going to happen beween H and Y, will get some clues in this episode. Some were talking earlier on about a possible crossovers between all CSI shows, why not for the 100th episode? THat's another possibility. What I really think in any case, is that the 100th episode is going to be a new start, with all the new storylines starting from there (except for the H/Y/Ray(s) story obviously). I know...I'm very optimistic...but hey...you have to be in life...right? :cool:

A new Ray Jnr? Thank goodness. All I could think when he was on screen was "what an odd-looking child". Really distracting. And Calleigh has a car crash! Maybe Ryan should take care of her...

I'm wondering how they're going to split the time between H & Eric in Brazil, and Ryan and Calleigh in the lab. Sounds complicated. I'm probably getting ahead of myself thinking about that though - we've only just started Season 4 in the UK.

Actually it shouldn't be too bad, they're showing "48 hours to life" tonight, and they show one episode a week...so season 5 shoud start around...november...okay I admit, it's going to be very hard waiting until then! But if you really can't wait a channel called "Living TV" (you get it with NTL or Sky)shows 2 or 3 episodes a week so they tend to be more up to date! :D

I hate to disappoint you the gluups, but I'm afraid it doesn't work like that in the UK regarding new episodes. :(

Over the past couple of years, Channel Five have started showing the new seasons of CSI and CSI:NY in February (so I imagine they will both start in Feb 2007). They hold off showing CSI:Miami until both of those seasons have finished. Therefore, we are likely to get CSI:Miami's Season 5 in August 2007, unless Five change their scheduling, which is very unlikely to happen.

Well, I'm not familiar with Channel 5 regarding Miami, because I don't usually watch it on 5 but that's how they work with Doctor Doctor, or Holyoaks on 4 ( Ps : I swear I don't watch this show...my sister does...oops... :rolleyes:) That's a good thing to know, I'll stop trying to find every possible excuse to keep tuesday nights free from nomvember onwards to watch CSI:NY...I can start in february finding a new range of reasons...

Episode 2:

Natalia is still working in the field. There are no details about what her job actually pertains, but it seems she's a CSI now. Also, ex-husband drama commences.

Gather your barf buckets. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

Nothing happening with the other characters. Seems this is gonna be the season of Natalia. Valera has a tiny scene with Ryan, so it's nice to know they haven't gotten rid of her. Everything else is a big, fat yawn.

Didn't you hear? Season 2 doesn't exist. It was all a dream. :p

I really with that was the case with season 4, but hopefully season 5 will rectify that. Of course so far it's not looking too good.

Hmm Natalia out in the field more and giving more info about her, definitly can not wait for this. IMO this season has alot going for it, learning more about Natalia, Yelina making an appearance, new Ray's (Sr & Jr), I am actually looking forward to this season. :)

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing Yelina and the Caine clan again. ;) I'm still undecided about Natalia. I'm baffled by the rapid transition from mole to CSI. That seems too far fetched by some distance for me.

I'm undecided about Natalia as well. Her character has a lot of potential to be a great addition to the main cast and I know that it's going to take a while for a lot of people to accept her. Evidently she's here to stay so we're going to have to tolerate her for the time being.

As for the Yelina storyline, that will perhaps save the season as far as plotlines go. I think a lot of fans have wanted this since Sofia's departure at the end of season 3. It's going to be great to see her again, and hopefully she'll stay for more than a few episodes. :)

Well what had me is the fact that Natalia while being a mole stated that she only gave them good information, heck the mastermind to make the lab look bad agreed that she was useless as a mole, and when she was talking to Calleigh, it seemed to me that she believed her, not happy with what she did but didn't hate her.

Natalia did say that the "corruption" rumors were going on long before she got there, and so it makes me wonder if they really got the mole persae or if they just found one of many, and this one turned out to be trying to help them.

What I didn't like about last season is the insistance that she slept with people to get information, what we got to know of her, she didn't seem the type, she seemed to truely care about Eric (though I agree no chemistry IMO) and with Ryan it was like going out with a really good friend.

I don't see the transition as rapid really, I mean she was out with Ryan in the one ep, and she has been helpping out around the lab with jobs she really didn't have to do (was that due to the mole part, don't know). I just hope that they don't go an change her characters personality and wit.

Again JMO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back