CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 100th episode will be #503 (the 3rd episode of Season 5). :)

THanks a lot....Then it that case, I think ly theory falls to pieces....Although I'm pretty confident will see something happening between H and Y soon, I don't think it'll be this soon....but I can still hope....

Christopher Stapleton was in '24' I believe. Wow, a new Ray Jnr and a new Ray Snr! I guess Dean Winters must have been unavailable. :( I'm starting to feel very relieved that Sofia Milos is still going to be playing Yelina! According to spoilers previously discussed, it doesn't look like Ray Snr will be around for too long anyway. I hope we at least get a brotherly reunion of sorts.

Thanks D for confirming the 18th Sept as Premiere night. :)

Oh for goodness sake...Another Ray Jnr and Ray Snr?! I was looking forward to Dean Winters coming back :(

And one of the first steps to a soap opera is having multiple actors playing the same person :rolleyes:

Maybe it's going to be a blond Ray Jr....as we had a dark headed Ray Sr....No offense to the Dean Winter fans, but he didn't exactly look like the picture we saw of Ray in Season 2....Or he doesn't exactly look like Susan's daughter which apparently is supposed to look exzctly lke him, and according to Yelina, exactly like H too, so I guess the two brothers must look alike...

I wasn't expecting Yelina to return as a regular this season. To my knowledge, she will feature in a 'guest appearance' type role. Sofia is definitely doing 2 episodes so far, and this may be increased as the season progresses. This depends on what Ann Donahue and the producers decide to do and also on Sofia's availability (she is involved in another show too). :)

Also, the new Ray Jnr definitely has dark hair. ;)

Just a reminder thegluups not to double post. You can edit a post for up to 24 hours if you wish to add something to it. Thanks.

I´m glad they have a new actor as Ray jr. I didn´t like the boy :rolleyes: In fact i have just seen the new one in House M.D. here on TV :D

This new Ray Sr. doesn't look more like H than the last one...

So Yelina is involved in 2 episodes, not just 1? That's cool! At least a reason to watch some Miami episodes this season! :D

So basically, the third show of this season has to be full of grandure and exciting happens which means they're going to rush through everything through the first two shows to get the exciting and grand things: catching the killer, the car wreck, the informent, the blah-blah-blah.

Crazy thought just popped into my head. Calleigh's car wreck, she wonders off into the swamp lands and bam, special guest gator tries to eat her and she shoots it square in the head.

Oh, what fun.

Anyway, does anyone else get what I'm saying about the first part here? It means everything after the 100 episode will suck... Or am I just seeing things.

Megan
*taking a break from chasing season five bunny*

^Some of us have to wait 2-3 years

But what this has to do with season 5 spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back