CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
I forgot, the article also says Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stsarts from all the CSI series. That from Anthony Zuiker.

If there is a crossover between the three, I think all the actors should be in it no matter how they feel about spinoffs.

He basically had stubble.

Love for Delko? Choosing between his career and a woman? Good lord. It's good, but...I don't care. :lol:

Crossover with all three CSIs? Oy...It might be interesting but of course Miami will be the centre of attention considering it's the middle child and the bringer of all crossovers.

Crossover between three shows? Why do I have this feeling that's going to include the whole CSI:Miami team, but only parts of the other two teams? Bringer of all crossovers? That sounds hilarious speed cochrane! :lol:

Delko chosing between woman and carreer? Oh lord, this is gonna be fun. :eek: So let me get this, we're going to have these storylines:

Horatio: go to brazil and catch wife's killer; deal with (death of?) brother (again!) and meeting Yelina and Ray jr. again.
Eric: go to brazil and catch sister's killer; having to chose between his career and a woman.
Calleigh: Running the lab; having new officer boyfriend; getting in car wreck.
Ryan: Train Natalia who he can't trust; get in trouble with informant; did I mention not trusting Natalia? Yes I did.

Why does that sound like season 4 to me? :rolleyes:

I like your summary there Dutchie! :D
Why does that sound like season 4 to me? :rolleyes:
I agree that there are definite similarities. On a personal note though, the fact that Yelina and Ray Jnr will be in Season 5 encourages me a great deal. I really missed them in Season 4. I truly think the show is better when she is in it and H has his family around. She brings out Horatio's vulnerable side (in a nice way) and that makes him far more interesting, in my opinion.

So, I am pleased with the Horatio angle so far, but I hope that the other chraracters get their chance to shine too. I love Horatio to bits (the one that was in the first 3 seasons that is!), but making the show too H-centric can get a bit much even for me. I really didn't like what they tried to do in Season 4 with heaping all that angsty past on him. There was no need for it. He already had an interesting past that haunted him.

Hmm...Eric choosing between the woman of his dreams and his career. Perhaps its Calleigh he hooks up with and he might have to leave the lab? ...Who knows.

I also agree with Lucy. I kind of like the way they're handling the Horatio plotlines. I just wish they'd give a little bit more of a vulnerable H, instead of angsty and angry H.

I have only seen one episode of Season 4 (I fight with the ariel every Tueday night) I do know that Ryan gets shot in the eye with a nail gun (I think it's a nail gun) Is he ok? Does he go blind & get written off?

About the 100th episode, could it possibly be....I know this is very far fetched, but could it possibly be HOratio and Yelina's wedding?....And about the gator...maybe that could be a "suprise" guest at their party....I know this is probably wrong...but hey, it'd be nice...

CSI's Very Special 100th Episode was "Ch-Ch-Changes." I keep reminding myself of that every time I start to believe the promises of dazzle and grandeur.

Yeah and the producers said that sweeps week last year was going to be big, but I couldn't distinguish sweeps from the normal episodes of Miami. Either the episodes are always this huge, or they've lowered their standards.

Either the episodes are always this huge, or they've lowered their standards.
The latter for sure! ;)

An H/Y wedding would be lovely, but alas, that would only ever happen in my dreams......or in Season 10!

I still think it would be a grand 100th episode if that were to happen. This might be a silly question, but when exactly is the 100th episode going to fall? I'm sure I could easily calculate but I really can't be bothered...lazy me...so could anyone pity me and tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back