CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct from TV.COM the names of the first 2 episodes of season 5 and when the first episode will air. I gotta warn you, I think the air date for the 2nd episode is a typo. They have the 2nd episode of season 5 airing 1/1/2007. Just click on TV.COM then scroll down and see for yourselves.

According to an info on this site ( I think...or from an other CSI site maybe...), Ray Jnr is looking for his dad, but doesn't know that Ray Sr has alrady met his fate. Does that mean that Ray Sr is dead? I don't get it. Why would tthe show have gone to all this trouble to relive him just to kill him off soon afterwards

PS: sorry needmorecsi and thumpyg42 didn't know you needed to that...or even knew you could!!! I'll be more careful from now on and hope I haven't forced anyone to commit suicide by revealing unwanted information!!....

Not to worry thegluups. :)

Thanks for the info Carolyn. So, if these spoilers are to be taken literally, it does seem that Raymond is dead again! Not sure why the writers have decided kill him off again so quickly. They seem to act on a whim all too often these days. Their decision to write Yelina off at the end of Season 3 was very last minute - therefore, the decision to bring Raymond back alive would also have been last minute.

Maybe they want an end once and for all to the the Raymond storyarc, but still want to bring Yelina and Ray Jnr back into the show. Ann D apparently wanted to see what H would be like without Yelina for a season! :rolleyes: Maybe bringing Raymond back alive at the end of S3 was just a way of removing Yelina from the show.

I clicked on TV.COM in my post. Then when the window opened I clicked on Rio and here's what it says about Rio:

The episode picks up straight where "One of Our Own" left off. Horatio and Delko have arrived in Rio de Janeiro to hunt down Antonio Riaz, who ordered the hit on Marisol. The problem is that Horatio can't stop thinking about his late wife, and Brazilian authorities aren't being very cooperative. While there, Horatio runs into Yelena and finds out that Raymond is missing again. Ray Jr., now fourteen, teams up with Brazilian authorities and will stop at nothing to bring his father home safe, until Horatio learns the terrible truth... Raymond is already dead. Now Horatio must stop his nephew from getting himself killed trying to chase a ghost.

I made the part about Horatio learning the truth about Raymond bold. So you're reading it right. Ray Sr. is dead...AGAIN. It sounds like this time he's actually dead...NOT FAKING his death.

gawd. I so hope tv.com is a joke. it would be so lame to kill him off like that just to bring yelina back! and ofcourse dean winters is hot so I wouldn;t mind if he had a recurring role :lol:

I'm also wondering about epi 100! hope they made something good and special.

BlueCurl said:
gawd. I so hope tv.com is a joke. it would be so lame to kill him off like that just to bring yelina back! and ofcourse dean winters is hot so I wouldn;t mind if he had a recurring role :lol:

I'm also wondering about epi 100! hope they made something good and special.

This was over at CSI:Files:

For CSI: Miami's 100th episode, the writers are planning to bring a very special guest star.
"You've got to have a gator," co-executive producer Elizabeth Devine told TV Guide.

The 100th episode of the series plans to do what Miami doest best: deliver a an action packed episode. The show plans to, again, give Horatio Caine a nemesis. "We're going to have a really good opponent for Horatio, someone who's almost playing with the CSIs," revealed Devine. "He thinks he's smarter than them."

Expect Miami's plot du jour to be more personal drama. While Ryan Wolfe will get into trouble by making a big mistake with an informant, Natalia Boa Vista will face a man from her past. Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings, Melrose Place) will reportedly portray the role of this convicted felon with ties to Natalia's life, and will reprise his role for several episodes.

Calleigh Duquesne isn't escaping the writers' imagination, either. The character will step into the spotlight this season, but not always in positive ways, said Devine. "She's on duty and gets forced off the road when she's returning from a crime scene and it'll be unclear at first who did it."

Calleigh will also butt heads with her father, who returns to defend a real bad guy. In the end, however, things might look up for Calleigh. "We're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy," Devine added. "The back-story is, they didn't like each other at all but, this being Miami, he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together."

Pick up the latest issue of TV Guide to learn more about the show's 100th episode.

Hope that helped.

Oh, they are just bullshitting that Ray is dead. Now how many times Taylor has been dead and she always comes back to The Bold and the Beautiful. Ray is the same.

Man I hated Taylor. :p

And well, I'll probably hate this plotline too. If only they could use this 'he's dead/he's not dead' crap with Speedle. :lol: ...Yeah I know, it won't happen.

MegantheMonster said:
You do realize that if H does actually hook up with Yelina she's going to carry so much emotional baggage and a child, it'll just be the Horatio-Drama-Power-Hour and do we really want that?
*beams cheerfully and waves hand* I want that! I have no problem with that. However, I will settle for simply seeing them on the same screen together.

You wouldn't get too many complaints from me either Painted_Shadow. ;) I will also happily settle for that, but I'm not sure I trust these writers too much after Season 4! I'm hopeful though, just not overly confident.

thegluups said:
PS: sorry needmorecsi and thumpyg42 didn't know you needed to that...or even knew you could!!! I'll be more careful from now on and hope I haven't forced anyone to commit suicide by revealing unwanted information!!....

No worries at all thegluups. :) It's ok.

Re the spoilers...I honestly don't understand their (tptb, writers, etc) thinking here. Why go through all the trouble to bring Raymond back only to kill him off again?

*sigh* I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I didn't understand their thinking for most of S4.

ThumpyG42 said
*sigh* I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I didn't understand their thinking for most of S4.

Thumpy, don't feel too bad. I didn't understand their thinking for most of season 4 either. In my opinion: I don't think there's many, if any people here who can in all honesty say "I did understand the thinking."

Now...A quick off topic comment then I'll shut up.
katpin31791, I LOVE that avatar under katpin31791. I know which episode that's from...Golden Parachute. Horatio just finished talking to Megan and he was asking Eric about the crashed plane's black boxes.

Just got my TV Guide in the mail today (Aug 7-13) and there's a few Miami spoilers in there.

Everyone already knows that Delko and Horatio search for Marisol's killer in Brazil. But it also says that this trip will strengthen the relationship between the two men. "There's some pretty heavy action that goes on," Rodriguez says, "Eric and Horatio struggle a lot in Brazil, so it bonds them." His character is growing up a little.

The single Rodriguez says he's "searching" for a part of himself so he's not looking for a relationship now, but he's happy Eric will get lucky this fall. "Delko's going to curb sowing his wild oats and settle down with one girl," says Ann Donahue. "But it backfires and he spends the rest of the season choosing between his career and the girl he thought was the future Mrs. Delko." Sounds like he'll have more growing up to do.

ETA: I forgot, the article also says Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stsarts from all the CSI series. That from Anthony Zuiker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back