CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that sucks. Why they couldn't keep Alex Buck?
This really is like The Bold and the Beautiful :rolleyes:

Ray Jnr version 3.0. *sigh* Oh well, at least we are seeing Ray Jnr! He has lovely eyes too - just like his screen Mom. ;)

Ugh I didn't like the other kid. I just found him so...So...Non-Miami.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Ray Jr. I was really hoping they'd get a new actor to play him. And now we have one. :D

I just hope this kid isn't as dumb as Ray (considering he bites the dust) and is just as smart as Horatio. (considering he probably doesn't think locking up gang members in trunks is a good thing)

Hey, Gang members belong in the trunk or being squashed by a hummer tire. Make a little gang-member pancake. Yummy.

You do realize that if H does actually hook up with Yelina she's going to carry so much emotional baggage and a child, it'll just be the Horatio-Drama-Power-Hour and do we really want that?

Megan

I very much doubt that Horatio will hook up with Yelina. I think there will be several seasons to go before that might happen, if it ever does. ;)

I also feel that Yelina has handled her emotional baggage pretty well so far. She is a strong woman and Horatio knows that. That's if the writers don't mess with the characters of course.

I hope the writers at least remember how their relationship was prior to season four. Even though I doubt they'll get together this season, and maybe seasons after that, we should still be able to see that spark of tension between them.

I think it's a lot of fun for Sofia and David to play off of as well, and it's great as an audience to watch it. :)

I remember Carter Jenkins from "Without a trace", Also He has an Official website. In which states he is 5'7 and 120 pounds, and his most prized possession is his family.

Okay this is odd (well not for this show) :lol: but in the general sense of the actors who have played Ray Jr. Take alook at the actors DOB's (Date Of Birth), hmmm.

• Hayden Tank: Nov 28, 1992 - (Appeared 2003-2004)
  • Alex Buck: Dec 14, 1990 - (Appeared 2004-2005)
  • Carter Jenkins: Sept 4, 1991 - (To Be Current)

It's CSI:Miami. It's not supposed to make sense! :rolleyes: ;)

Interesting info though. The new actor has a very nice face. I hope he fits in well. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ray Jnr and as mentioned by speed_cochrane, some Sofia and David scenes again. I have missed those so, so much.

It bugs me that the new one, as Tally pointed out to me, has been in CSINY.
Why oh why.

and Yay for Sofia/David scenes :D Those rocked!

He's also in the Season 3 premiere of House. Weird to think he's going to be in my two favourite shows!

More CSI actor recycling. How they do love to do that. ;)

speed_cochrane said:
I hope the writers at least remember how their relationship was prior to season four.

this is making me a lot more afraid! since H's background does not add up at all! They messed up so badly with that. And the whole season 4 surprised me with things they shouldn;t have done... so "hoping" may be useless :lol: :D they would really surprise me if they went from season 4 style slowly back to season 1/2 style in this season. But it is something I'm really hoping for but I don;t see it happen!

I'm also hoping they go back to the season 2 style of writing. And with that, I hope all the bright colors change too. I hate to think what season 10 will look like. *shivers* (That is if the show makes it that far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back