CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe they are gonna bring her husband. Are they trying to show us that anybody can get out of prison even if the guy is dangerous. Its clear that he's gonna go back to her and beat her up again. I dont want Natalia to die cause i like her. (i know not everybody like her but i do).

I saw, I can't remember where, I think it was on this site, some information on Rio, including the fact that Ray Senior was dead. I don't understand why they would kill him off after having gone to all this trouble of making him come back, especially when the authors said (in season 3) that they wanted to make Ray come back...this is all so confusing....

Oh Ducky I totally agree with you. I think they should bring Stuart Otis back. He was the best nemisis for Horatio out of all of them. Compared to Stuart, Walter Dresden looked like the tooth fairy on crack.

Who else agrees that all-ya'll nay-sayers are WRONG! WRONG, damn it, WRONG!

Hey, a girl can hope. I'll still be only getting 5 hours of sleep every monday night... I just can't say no.

I put fifty bucks on the fact that it will be her ex-husband but, shocker, it will be Calleigh that saves her. Okay, here me out, please. This might sound far fetched but I have a writers brain, it works differently then normal, non-insane people(i.e. you guys).

So, right this all ties into the whole thing. Rob... The guy from Silk Stalkings(hehe, strange pun) starts stalking Boa Vista(nobody else thinks it funny that her character has two last names and her real name has to last names?) and Calleigh, who doesn't trust her for a hill of pork and beans, starts to suspect maybe she isn't lying. Haha! Calleigh then starts up trouble with the ex-husband and that's where the accident comes in. He rams her off the road either as a warning or to get her out of the picture. But alas, she lives and is safe and sound(not what I want, but whatever... Can we say bloody gash?)

Stalker/ex-husband/ex-convict kidnaps her or holds her hostage - who knows, whatever, you get my point. Calleigh figures it all out(Calleigh is so smart) and comes to her aid. And bam, all is right with the world again. Boa Vista is trust worthy and the lab is finally at peace.

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyway, as for H's big baddie, it will turn out to be the croc under some physco's control and is ravaging Miami. And bam, H shoots the gator has Alexx do her thing and the big baddie found, hunted down and well, we know how it all ends.

*H stands on the Miami coast line, whips off her glasses,*
-insert some cheesy closing line about bad guys and hell-
*closing credits*

Megan
*hits tree while chasing season five bunny*

Ooh I know..special guest - bring back Speed! Now that would be awesome. It was all a bad dream and he's not dead really - yay!

No amount of money will get Rory Cochrane back on this craphole show, and if he did came back I'd lose all the respect I have for him.

Yeah they'd probably screw with his character anyway and make the show worse. I'm glad he didn't stay because it would be torture to see him do the crap Donahue has planned.

And yet I still want him back... :lol: Well I can't have both.

midnight_tiptoes, can you maybe calm down a bit. I mean, c'mon.... It's not that bad. I wouldn't call Miami a 'craphole' show. It's a lot better then stupid reality show or whatever ABC is pulling out of their asses this week only be canceled next week. We still have three of our team left, and Speedle will always be on our minds and in our hearts.

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Hey that brings me to one of my crazy idea, Speedle might come back during the whole Calleigh accident, lift her up out of the wreckage. Or the special guest will be, dum-dum-DUM, God. Finally coming down to strike down H, knock him off his high horse.

That would be nice. I love Speedle, it's no that same without him, epsecially with Wolfe... Personally we could have done so much better, but who I am to say what's right and wrong?

We always have tomorrow.

Megan
*runs past Speed during season five bunny chase*

Well I think we can all have our opinions, and not everyone has to agree with them. If some people think the show is not exactly the best thing since sliced bread, then so be it.

Personally, I know the show is going down the tube, and right now it pretty much is a craphole. A very deep...Muddy craphole. The only thing keeping it together is David Caruso and let's be honest...He's not exactly the shining star right now with how things went in season four.

I think a lot of us are tired of all the bull we've been seeing, myself included. I'd like to think there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but it would end up being orange and pasty.

That being said, things might turn toward the good so there's always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back