CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke Duquesne. Yay! :D That pleases me no end. You can tell Liz Devine is just giving little teasers here. I'll play the 'wait and see' game too for now, though I do agree that some of these spoilers are rehashed storylines.

WHAT THE CRAP?!?! Okay, I'm just praying this stench I'm smelling is Eau de Red Herring. Cuz, really. I mean, you all have already pointed out the repition here. Mind you, the way the spoiler's written, what sounds very repetitive could possibly turn out interesting, if done right. Sadly, they haven't done a lot right, recently. I'm missing the CSI days where you just go "wow....wow.....wow....that was brilliant....wow....so original and creative...wow...how did they ever think of that?"

And the part about the 'convicted felon with ties to Natalia Boa Vista' ...gee, didn't see that one coming... "I'm a victim, some people have secret pasts, this isn't the first crime scene I've been to, just the first one by choice, victim victim victim"

Ugh. Oh well, I'll just force myself to be optimistic. After all, if they paid attention to any of the fan reaction from last season, they'll have learned something. Right? Right?

Oh my God, I totally called the Natalia thing. Bet you 50 bucks it's her ex-husband and he's come back to torment her some more, and then either Horatio or Delko will have to rescue her, because she's so stupid and useless.

God, she sucks.

No, that'd be her dad.

Oh, in all my fury I forgot to say: YUM, ROB ESTES! I was the biggest Silk Stalkings fan (for shame). He's so hot.

And don't even get me started on that Ryan crap and the informant. Alright look, he already got in trouble with the reporter retard so we don't need the same story over and over again. Just let the guy have one good day of work. And for God's sake just lay off the same storylines over and OVER again. Enough.

Well said speed_cochrane, well said! Perhaps the writers have run out of ideas? How stupid do they think Ryan is? Or we are for that matter? Where the heck did the originality go? *shakes head in disgust* :mad: :mad:

As far as Boa Vista is concerned, I suspect that maybe that convicted felon was her former abusive husband. Just a hunch, but who cares? :rolleyes:

*sigh* I get the feeling I'll be getting a lot of sleep this year. Probably every monday around oh...10 pm? :p

And ladies and gents, we could write an episode and probably make it work. These writers couldn't write something down if the idea walked up in front of them and slapped them around Miami a few times. :rolleyes: Really, it's begining to be a bit much. I'm falling asleep just thinking about season 5.

I'd sleep too, except I'm already addicted to it. It's one of the few pleasures I look forward to on Mondays. Plus, I'd get really cranky if I don't get my CSIM fix! :lol:

:lol: I aswell always hope to see my Miami every monday but I'm not as excited as I used to be. Maybe it's the fact that I don't have a favorite character. Life used to be much simpler when I was hooked on my fav Miami-er. But oh well, life isn't fair so now I'm stuck with the crap thay is season 4 and will probably be season 5. Unless the writers lose their memory and only remember season 2. Those were some good times.

Carolyn318 said:
CSI: Miami Hits the Big One-Oh-Oh
Last 100 episodes, apparently you get trouble. When CSI: Miami reaches that milestone early in October, "we're going to have a really good opponent for Horatio, someone who's almost playing with the CSIs," teases coexec producer Elizabeth Devine. "He thinks he's smarter than them."

Can you guys say Walter Dresden???
Wasn't Walter supposed to be "a really good opponent for Horatio"???
If you ask me, Walter was cookie-cutter standard CSI bad guy. I didn't see anyhing that big-to-do about ol' Walt.
I hope this new opponent lives up to the hype.

*sigh* I bet that in the 100th episode, Natalia's ex-husband will come back to apoligise or something and then she'll start whacking him with her handbag screaming for help and then H or Delko will come to her rescue and then everyone will feel sorry for her and forgive her, and she'll be the victim again for an entire season "I'm a victim, thankyou for that Horatio and Eric, my ex-husband is such a weinie, victim victim victim, pay attention to me, VICTIM I SAY!" (yes, I did steal that idea from quicky ;))
*sigh* another episode for her to be the victim and run to her big strong men to protect her, because in Miami these poor vulnerable wimmins can't seem to protect themselves, and H must come to the rescue :rolleyes:

oh, and I would like to ammend my previous post, Death Grip did not star an alligator, but an American crocodile, so of course, this storyline is new and fresh :rolleyes:

Hooray, another season 4...with a gator. That's going to be great. Not.

speed_cochrane said:
Maybe her husband is the alligator.

If we were lucky, the alligator would eat her... but we are not that lucky, aren't we?

*sighs*

Carolyn wrote:
Can you guys say Walter Dresden???

I guess but would be better if it was Stuart Otis. But is Ann D so smart to bring him back? No, I don't think so.

*sighs again*

^
H: OMG! THAT GATOR WILL EAT HER!
Cal: Does anyone have camera?
Ryan: Should we like... help her?
Eric: Nah, I think Alexx has been bored, she needs something to work with. Even I think we know the COD.

:lol: I doubt even Alexx would want to work on her!

And holy freakin' crap! I finally figured out how to add a friggin avatar! :D Yay! *Happy Dance* Now, I don't feel so naked. Hee-hee! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back