CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth could they find Speed in Brazil?? They buried him underground in a casket! :confused:

4en6 H, that's just some hopeful thinking of Speed fans. :D And I, for one, don't like the Calleigh-in-love idea. Gosh why would that be :rolleyes:

I just hope they make him a decent character, and not some jerk that the only reason Calleigh falls for him is because he's a bit of a bad boy. Come on, decent character, decent character. *chants*

Ryan: Some women are just attracted to bad boys.
Calleigh: Really? Oh do tell.
Ryan: Oh come on, like you've never been tempted. They're dangerous and unpredictable.

Well, ultimately, I'd like for Calleigh to end up with you know who. :devil: But as long as this guy's decent and can keep up with Calleigh, that's fine by me. I'm curious to see what the writers come up with and how they choose to develop his character. I just hope he doesn't end up being another jerk.

Episode 100 spoiler from TV Guide.
I just got TV Guide for July 31-August 6 in the mail. On page 16 in The Ausiello Report there's an article about CSI: Miami hitting the 100th episode milestone. Now for your delight, debating and annoyance with what you don't like...here is that article...word for word, letter for letter and punctuation mark for punctuation mark.

CSI: Miami Hits the Big One-Oh-Oh
Live to be 100, you get a party. Last 100 episodes, apparently you get trouble. When CSI: Miami reaches that milestone early in October, "we're going to have a really good opponent for Horatio, someone who's almost playing with the CSIs," teases coexec producer Elizabeth Devine. "He thinks he's smarter than them." Meanwhile, Devine reveals, Calleigh's Dad, Duke will surprise her by "defending a real bad guy. And Ryan Wolfe will make a mistake with an informant that gets him into a lot of trouble." And, lest I forget to mention it, there will be a very special guest star. "You've got to have a gator," Devine says with a laugh. "It's the 100th episode of Miami!" Ewww!! Does that mean CSI: NY's centennial episode will star a special guest rat?

And there it is...as promised...word for word, letter for letter and punctuation mark for punctuation mark.
ENJOY!!!

Thanks Carolyn. :) I'm very glad to see the return of Duke Duquesne. More personal stuff for Calleigh to get her teeth into is great news after her taking a backseat last season.

I'm wondering if Horatio and Eric are still in Brazil at this point? Might the team spend the 100th episode separated?

Okay, this is upsetting...

And Ryan Wolfe will make a mistake with an informant that gets him into a lot of trouble.

Why, why, why do they always have to get Ryan into trouble? And with a freakin informant, no less? I mean, come one... shouldn't the guy already have learned his lesson from S3? Urrgh! WTF??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm excited to see who this 'very special guest star' is. Hopefully it's someone I've at least heard of. :rolleyes:

Very special guest star? Watch, it'll be Grissom from Vegas. Oh, that would be some ish, wouldn't? Why do I see that coming?

Calleighs daddy is back, yay!!!

As for Wolfe, yay! He needs to get into trouble. And should Calleigh still be in charge, she'll give him a right beating.

I think the 100th episode will be the one where the cast reunites. That would be the best. But I think everyone will be back by then. I think they will only be in Brazil for a few episodes, maybe three. I mean, realistically how long could you drag something like that out for? Then again...

Megan
*trips and falls during season five bunny chase*

Rob Estes of Melrose Place and Silk Stalkings fame has been hired for a multiepisode arc on CSI: Miami this season, playing a convicted felon with ties to Eva La Rue's Natalia Boa Vista. Also this fall: ABC's mid-season thriller Traveler has recast the role of Kimberly, played in the pilot by Gillian Jacobs (nope, don't know her) and now being filled by Pascale Hutton (nope, her neither).
I already know his part, can someone say ex-husband.

Carolyn318 said:
And, lest I forget to mention it, there will be a very special guest star. "You've got to have a gator," Devine says with a laugh. "It's the 100th episode of Miami!" Ewww!! Does that mean CSI: NY's centennial episode will star a special guest rat?

^^^PLEASE READ THAT^^^ AGAIN!!!
The very special guest star they're talking about is GONNA BE A GATOR. Why do you think Ausiello said at the end of the article "Ewww!! Does that mean CSI: NY's centennial episode will star a special guest rat?"

*sigh* Ryan gets into trouble...again :rolleyes: Horatio gets another opponent who thinks he's smarter than everyone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And another gator? come on! a special guest star? It's been done before...Death Grip anyone?? not to mention all the other episodes that have featured gators, like Golden Parachute...

Seriously, writers get some new material...everything in that episode has ben done before...well, except for Duke...YAY for Duke!

You know, maybe they should put an ACTUAL guest star. No one cares about an alligator. We'll see it for five seconds and it'll probably be a clip from a different season. No one cares about an alligator. That's not even a spoiler.

*sigh* Well my dreams have been dashed once again by the writers. And about this 'bad guy' who's out to get Horatio again can stick it. That's a terrible idea and it's been done. I do not want to wait an entire season AGAIN to see something I'VE ALREADY SEEN. They have to stop this piece of crap they call writing and start making real episodes.

And oh gee Calleigh's dad is back. Big deal. He's only ever there to give Calleigh drama and let's face it. She needs it this season but for pete's sake just do something else for a while. Yeah we know he has a problem with drinking and he isn't going to stop. And yeah sometimes defenders get to defend the REALLY BAD GUYS. It happens, so big deal. Do they think all defense lawyers get the innocent victims? I don't think so.

And don't even get me started on that Ryan crap and the informant. Alright look, he already got in trouble with the reporter retard so we don't need the same story over and over again. Just let the guy have one good day of work. And for God's sake just lay off the same storylines over and OVER again. Enough.

Back to the alligator thing...

Do they think we care? It's Miami. There are bound to be a few alligators. God forbid a crocodile. Maybe they'll have a croc guest star next season. :rolleyes: ....Come on do something surprising for once.

Anyway, that's the end to my rant. If I get so frustrated over these spoilers I should really just stop reading them but maybe I'm hoping for something to get me interested in the season and so far I have:

The same storylines from season 4, and an alligator. Whoopie.

I understand the frustration Geni. These spoilers do seem rather bland though - almost as if there's alot they're not telling us. Maybe? Hopefully? *sigh* Let's just say, I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the 100th episode. If the spoilers are anything to go by, the only part that really interests me is the return of Duke (and of course Yelina, but that's not 'new' news now). You know how I like to see old characters return to the Miami fold. ;)

I also agree that another Ryan 'messing up again' storyline is very unoriginal. It's all way too familiar and tiresome. Poor Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back