CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just a reminder everyone - this thread is for actual Season 5 spoiler discussion, not what we would like to see happen or discussion of scenarios that are highly unlikely to happen. Discussing scenarios that relate to the spoilers is fine (eg. H seeing ghosts or imagining every dark haired woman is Marisol!), as is speculation about what we think might happen.

We have other threads for these subjects:

The Season 5 Wishlist Thread

The 'Get Rid Of Boa Vista' Thread

Thanks. :)

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

whoops, sorry Lucy sometimes I forget which thread I'm in *blush*

Anyways, back to the spoiler. When I first read it, I didn't actually see the bit that said that Raymond had already died, and I couldn't understand why everyone was saying that he was dead...I went back and read it and now I'm slightly more depressed about this storyline because I was still hoping that he was alive, and I was really looking forward to the return of Dean Winters *sigh*

And I just realised something about the Dean Winters/Raymond connection...I guess its not really a spoiler considering he's already dead, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I was watching old episodes of Law and Order: SVU and it was the one where Dean Winters' character leaves. When he transers out of the SVU squad, he transfers into Narcotics. Coincedence? I think not ;)

3. Lucy

No worries carlz. It was just a general comment as things were drifting off topic there for a while. ;)

I was really hoping to see Raymond/Dean Winters again too. I was looking forward to another brotherly chat and a cosy family get together of the Caine clan. Looks unlikely now.

Interesting connection to SUV btw. :)

4. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Maybe, being as how H finds out he's dead or kidnapped(OH! Kidnapped, that is so Anne!) H comes to his rescue but not in enough time. They have just a few moments to exchange parting words... Sappy, brotherly love crap. I think that's possible, I wouldn't enjoy it but it's entiring possible. It would also allow all those shippers out there to have Yelina and H get together.

Could you imagine Ray giving H the okay to persue Yelina or, 'look after her'. H has got to save someone in this season, why don't pull at the heartstrings? It would also be a great chance to get Saint H back. But mostly, I like Lab H. I miss his him in his white lab coat working alongside the teams and not just standing there, pulling off his glasses in overly dramatic fashion.

It makes me wonder, does Anne know how much we rip on that?

Sorry off topic, anyway, I think Anne will pull something out like that. You know H has to come in on his shinny hummer and save the day. I can hear the sappy music now, H standing above Ray, taking off his sunglasses and looking over the Brazilian sunset. No tears though, that would make H look weak...

I'm going to shut up now and crawl under my rock now.

Megan
    *still chasing season five bunny*

5. Lucy

How I would love for that to happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Ann D will only dash them again. Having said that, yes, I really can imagine Raymond saying something like that to H. I hope they at least get a scene together before Raymond exits the shows again! It would be very appropriate for something involving Ray to happen on the 100th episode. A nod in the direction of Miami Canon and verse would restore some faith in these writers at least.

It's a shame we don't see Lab H anymore, I agree. I miss that alot too. :(

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Personally I have the feeling (ok, maybe it's just wishful thinking) that the 'Ray already being dead' thing might be a red herring. I mean, any of Horatio's screentime where he's not putting on his sunglasses (or taking them off) is usually spent angsting about Ray. They can't just suddenly be like "oh yeah, btw, he's dead now. No more of that, then."

Oh wait. Yes they can. Can and probably will. *sigh*

One quick moment of off-topic: literally 90% of episodes end with Horatio doing something, and approx. 75% of those it's sunglasses related. :lol:

Here's a question: what will H do for transportation in Brazil? His Hummer will be back in Miami (unless they plan to drive instead of fly :rolleyes:), so will he rent one? Have his shipped over on a boat? Or will he drive a *gasp* different vehicle?

And has H ever actually worn a white lab coat? Weren't they kind of a teal colour back in Seasons One and Two?

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Horatio wore a white lab coat in season 2. He wore one in 'Blood Brothers'. In season 1, he wore more of a lighter blue-ish white lab coat. They also had navy blue lab coats for one or two episodes of season 1. They in fact, didn't have the teal lab coats until 'The Best Defense', season 2. Just some useless facts for you.

Anyway, back on topic. I really dislike the idea of Ray being dead. That's just not fair, and I'll complain about it until the day I die. *nods* :)

8. quickbeam_cw

Ah yes, thanks for the lab coat information. :D I haven't seen most of S1 and S2 in so long that I couldn't remember, but knew about the teal ones. They also have some teal at the beginning of S3, but not on purpose. :rolleyes: They screwed up, and when they cut to close-ups on hands the coats are teal, but wide shots the coats are white. :rolleyes:

All right, no more off-topic from me, starting....now! :D

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

No problem. I knew my obsessiveness of the show was going to come in handy someday. :)

I got to thinking about the whole 'Calleigh in an accident' and 'Ray dying' thing. Do the writers think that character deaths/injuries get more ratings? I don't know about you guys, but the show would interest me if the cast looked as happy as they are behind the scenes. *sigh* It's too bad that will NEVER happen again. At least we had season 2. :(

And I really hope we get to see the old Horatio again.

10. MegantheMonster

Wait? WHAT?!?!? What about Calleigh in an accident? Where was I? What kind of accident? Does she get hurt badly? Will I cry? :eek:

SOMEONE TELL ME!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Megan
    *stopped short in season five bunny chase in whole accident thing*

11. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi Megan...this was posted by Calleygirl a couple of pages back.

It's a potential 5th season storyline for Calleigh that was discussed in and Emily Procter article, in a recent issue of TV Guide. Hope that helps. ;)

12. MegantheMonster

Thanks ThumpyG42

I'm on the phone with my phone with a friend reading this to her and she's laughing at the last line. "The backstory is, they didnt like each other at all but, this being Miami, he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together." We are laughing asses off.

BUT ME'S LIKE! Not the whole accident thing, I mean, I'll cry probably. But if the powers that be screw this up i.e. she spins out and comes out unscratched, looking over her beat up car I will be pissed. I want blood, I want horn blaring off into the distince, Calleigh knocked out cold, going in and out of flash back while Eric rushes to her aid and carries her off to be help. But I have a funny feeling it will be Wolfe because Eric will be in Brazil soo... Oh, Maybe Tripp will rescue her. That would be hot.

My worse fear, Alexx standing over Calleigh.

Oh... I can't wait for season five now. I must catch the bunny.

And the love interest. A girls dream true. My dream Calleigh, her in the sexy leather Jacket from the epi. with Tony Hawk, the long, flowing hair and formfitting jeans(not more those no-figure-showing pants, ew) yelling at Wolfe for not doing something right.

EEEEWE!!! *runs out and gets TV quide.*

Megan
    *season five bunny's tail slips through hands*

13. Guest

Guest Guest

After a month without the spoiling and news for CSI-MIAMI, the best news that I have read, is the return of Yelina...

All the best to the actress on her return to CSI-MIAMI, and let's hope the people involved in getting rid off/ bringing back characters don't do that mistake again.

She was the best thing and actually belonged in there...

Congratulations and let the good times roll.....

Have fun spoiling you all :)

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG!! I'm so glad they're doing a bit of a story line on Calleigh this time. I can't wait for those sexy things to happen. :devil: Hee! Calleigh's love life hasn't been the greatest lately, so I hope they give her a break here.

15. quickbeam_cw

I'm glad to hear that Calleigh will get a little romance, too. She always has such poor luck, what with Hagen, and Peter Elliott and all. Hope this one works a little better for her, even if they don't really keep it up for a long time, or things don't work out perfectly. It's just nice to see that SOMEONE in Miami would want to be with this intelligent, strong, beautiful woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.