CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Here's a question... the spoiler says that Horatio is so emotionally bothered by the loss of Marisol that he sees visions of her wherever he looks, right? So does that mean Alana De La Garza will be in this episode?

Which brings me to my next point: Horatio --calm, cool, collected Horatio --, is so bothered by the loss of somebody he knew for 3 weeks (well, okay, 12-ish), that he starts seeing halucinations of her? Erm...right. Just another Donahuism, I guess, trying to add Horatio angst, and torturing his poor soul.

Ugh.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: Donahuism. I like that.

Yeah, so how come when someone he's known for years a.k.a. Speed, dies, how come he can get up and go to work the next day like nothing happened and now Marisol is dead and Horatio's losing his mind? There is something fishy going on there.

And maybe Alana will be in those episodes. Either that or they'll just flash to a woman with long black hair wearing white like a ghost or something. I'm not sure that's CSI:Miami's style but whatever floats their boat.

3. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

But remember, on this show, anything can happen. Their style is all over the place. :rolleyes: :lol: What better way to "pull out all the stops" than to add ghosts and crap. :rolleyes: Ugh.

4. Finch

Oh boy am I ever excited now! Nothing can stop them! Not even one of George Bush's speeches. :p

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i agree with u. this spoiler have disappoint me a lot . i already don`t think that H will succeed to run away form this fake S4 H :( and still can`t believe that Miami writers again try to convince us in this 'strong and deep' relationship between Horatio and Aerosol.

maybe this "pull out all the stops" means that H will go in some fabricated accident and will come to be one Super Man who can flay at last not only to pose :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I don't know, but I don't think so. I think Horatio, being in a country full of women with dark hair, sees Marisol look-alikes everywhere and that's the problem. So it'll probably be something like this:

(A woman walks by Horatio).
    Horatio: Marisol? Marisol! Oh my God, you're alive!
    (Woman turns around)
    Woman: Excuse me?
    Horatio: Oh... nevermind.
    (Horatio walks away. He spots another woman)
    Horatio: Marisol? Marisol! Oh my God, you're alive!
    Woman: What the...?
    Horatio: Oh... nevermind.
    (Horatio turns around, spots a water hydrant)
    Horatio: Marisol? Marisol!...

Not to worry. Horatio will probably get a new soulmate this season. Given the depth and longevity of his last relationship I expect this one he'll meet over a McDonald's drive-thru speaker, and he'll have already married her by the time he drives to the next window. Given the age of his last conquest, this one will probably be working at McDonald's to save up for a dress for her junior prom.

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

you're right, his soulmate comes back. YELINA!!
    I know you didn't mean that. :lol:

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Actually, I was hoping that there would be ghosts and they'd be presented in the same way than ghosts in Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

9. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

:lol: The ghosts would be awesome. Maybe Horatio being the only one who can see them. Of course, if Ray is dead then maybe he could see Marisol...they'd make a great couple!

By the way Ducksy, that is the best damn icoN!

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I saw yesterday LNwCOB where appeared ghost of Einstein. Man it would be so great for Aerosol to appear that way. Oh, then Ray and Aerosol could haunt H together :eek:

Thanks Hummer, it's old but saw it after long time and been laughing at it :D

Anyways... no more dying gfs for H. In fact, bring back the season1 or season2 Saint H!

11. Finch

How about no more girlfriends period. Knowing Ann Donahue, Horatio Caine will hook up with a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

:eek: Let's not go down gay avenue...yet. :lol:
    Pair Horatio with Natalia. I mean look what happened to Marisol after they paired her up with Horatio. She got killed off. Maybe any Mala Noches not in jail or not deported would go after Natalia if she were paired up with Horatio. Let Natalia flee to Iraq or Lebanon or Africa or maybe the nothern most part of Canada, someplace the Mala Noches might not think to look for her as a way for her to leave the show. I would NOT miss Natalia one little bit. I don't like her but I don't hate her...I don't feel anything for her except I WANT HER OFF THE SHOW. She seems like an unnecessary character that takes screen time away from Horatio, Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Valera and Frank.
    Note to *TPTB at CSI: Miami...LOSE NATALIA

*TPTB=The Powers That Be.

13. Finch

Hey now, Canada? There's people up here...Right? :lol:

Those poor polar bears. As soon as she'd touch the snow, it would turn orange. *shakes head* Miami can keep her. :p

Oh and finally someone has explained what TPTB is. I've been wondering what that was for a year now. :lol:

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Yeah the nothern most part of Canada. Maybe some isolated little town with a population of less than 500.:lol:

I can NOT imagine Natalia speaking Arabic, Swahili or any other languages they speak in those other countries I named. I wouldn't send her to Brazil. Riaz, the one Horatio and Eric are looking for, is from Brazil so obviously there's probably some Mala Noches in Brazil.

How about Antarctica??? :lol:

15. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Or Australia? We could leave her in one of the deserts and she can melt liike the rest of us...except it's winter, but come summer and she could melt or get eaten by mosquitoes or dingoes or something :lol:

and don't worry Geni, I used to always forget what TPTB was...I kept having to look it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.