CSI:Miami: RT #5- In God We Trust-All Others Are Suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami: RT #5- In God We Trust-All Others Are Suspect

alcogoholahohol? hahahhahahaha this is pretty funny because I'm watching Dazed and Confused while reading this, and Slater is pretty much high the whole time during the movie so I can totally see Speed doing half of that stuff lol.

Great update Geni!

HAHA! I LOVE DRUNK....US! :lol: haha, I was a kangaroo. Ah, man, I gotta stop reading these updates in the school library, people keep staring at me :lol:

But now I have a sudden urge to watch A Walk To Remember...and Black and White...and Empire Records :lol:

well, I'll probably post a more comprehensive response when I get home from school, but please update soon anyway :D

Oh my...I was behind but now I caught up. I can't believe you had them put make up on Horatio and put him in a dress... Here is a link to a pic in my collection when David was dressed up as a woman. Enjoy

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/noblemacaw/Davidaswoman.jpg

Love the head tilt, red dress and fantastic hair he has in that pic.

Is this the Horatio that leads the team in Africa?

Nice humor during my dulldrum of studies. I have started on this thread (#5) and am reading through it as I get the time. Oh my...what a way you have been doing to releave your stress. I really think poor Horatio needs help with when the team goes naughty. Poor poor Horatio. Too funny!!

Rebecca

:lol: Oh my stars. That picture speaks...Volumes. :lol:

Thanks for posting it. ;)

And I'm glad you're enjoying the chapters! Please keep reading, and I'd love to keep hearing from you.

Carly, you are a kangaroo. *nods* A very Australian kangaroo. :p :lol: I'm kidding.

I'll have more soon.

ROFPMPLMFAO That picture killed me lol, I like sqealed and almost fell off my chair laughing my fricking butt off lol. Anyway great updates and I am glad to be home after my weekend of partying and stuff lol the updates made my tired mind scream with laughter... and I adventured too much in the trees on my uncles acreage so that the whole right side of my body hurts cause of my arthritis and something I did to my shoulder so falling off my chair laughing rate onto the right side didn't help. But ahwell it was for a good cause *Rubs shoulder* Can't wait for more Geni I am so addicted LOL

Yes, I am a kangaroo. A very Australian kangaroo :lol:

Well, I promised a more comprehensive answer, but there were just so many funny parts, I don't think I can quote everything...but *gasp* theres a dead person up there? and we didn't do anything about it?! Well, I guess we ARE drunk, so it probably would be bad for us anyway...

Ok, long story short, that was hilarious :lol: Where's Waldo, Delko trying to blend into the ground, us finding a dead body and not caring, then everyone passing out because we drank too much...ah, hilarious...

and I must say, I LOVE Africa now...of course, something bad could still happen *eerie music*

please update soon

great and really funny update geni!! I love when they all drunk!!!! Why H don't want too it'll be even more funny :) like he said in the first road trip: we live just once :p

And Rebecca V the picture is really great it's from Hudson Hawk with Bruce Willis and in that movie, David Caruso have a lot of disguise.

http://www.agonybooth.com/hudson_hawk/hudson_hawk_064.jpg
This one he imitate Bruce Willis.

http://www.agonybooth.com/hudson_hawk/hudson_hawk_094.jpg
And this one he is a statue
This film was a really great film and funny

Update soon geni please

AFRICA! *jumping around like monkey* UUU-aaAA!! :lol:
*singing* i am big Hippo and i have noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back! :lol:
Horatio is boring.. he should relax with them someday :p
trink4.gif

This is so funny! LOL :lol: great work Geni !
*dancing away* Cow in a tree- what she is doing in a tree-ee! in a tree- i must say its strange, in a treee-ee!

Haha, I think I should point out, that shortly after reading those updates, I was listening to the song 'Down Under' by Men At Work, where one of the lines is "I come from a land down under, where beer does flow and men chunder" . The irony was not lost on me :lol: :p

:lol: Now I need to listen to that song.

And thanks for the pics carole, that last one had me laughing for ten minutes. :p

LtKitty, I love those drinking emoticons. :lol: And those little songs you sing. Ah, so funny.

Jaci, welcome back!

And I'm glad you all enjoyed the chapters. I'll write some more soon, when I get back from fixing my school schedule. :rolleyes:

speed_cochrane said:

LtKitty, I love those drinking emoticons. :lol: And those little songs you sing. Ah, so funny.

believe me, in real life it sounds better, you know that 'cartoon voice' :D all friends are on ground after that! :lol: after long time they ask me: 'what was that song you were singing? do it again! ' :D

i cant wait...this story is like dru-... coffee! :D i just can't wait to get my dose.. i mean coffee.. no i mean ..duuh! just hurry up Geni , will ya? :lol:

oh, and Africa guys! ;) :D
Kenya

That video was hilarious. And when that part with the people in the bus came on, it reminded me of the Hummerhome. :p

Coffee? I want coffee. Who has coffee? :lol:

Thinking About Yesterday

Breakfast room...Place

Horatio: *sits down at table* So, how are we all this morning?

Delko: *sleeping on tablecloth*

Anni: *holding head*

Calleigh: *drinking water*

Speed: *rubs eyes*

Carly: *eating bread*

Horatio: I see. Where's Missy and JC?

Katie: They're up in the room asleep. We couldn't wake them.

Horatio: So, I take it you all had fun last night.

Speed: If we could remember, we could tell you.

Katie: Well..I think we-

Speed: Yeah.

Katie: Okay.

Horatio: Well then, who wants breakfast? *puts giant tray of food on table*

Everyone: *stares at food*

Carly: I think I'm going to hurl.

Anni: *falls off chair*

Delko: *lifts head* I smell pancakes.

Calleigh: *holding mouth*

Horatio: What? It's just hot pancakes with berry syrup, and a fruit platter with grapes, kiwis, mangos, and a nice side of orange juice.

Calleigh: *runs away*

Carly: *bangs head on table*

Speed: So this is your way of punshing us.

Horatio: Oh I'm not finished yet.

Speed: Great.

Katie: ...Are you sure we-

Delko: *eating pancakes*

Speed: How are you eating that?

Delko: Um, I'm hungry and it's breakfast time. *stuffs pancakes into mouth*

Carly: Oh ew.

Horatio: Whipped cream and chocolate sauce anyone?

Anni: *crawls away*

Katie: I think I'm going to puke.

Speed: *grabs garbage can*

Katie: Thank you.

Speed: No problem.

Katie: ...Did we reall-

Katie: Alright. In the dining r-

Speed: *clears throat* Yeah.

Horatio: Enjoy breakfast.

Delko: Man you think of the best breakfasts Horatio. We should do this every day. *stuffs face*

Carly: We don't actually have to...Eat this do we?

Horatio: If you don't, things will get worse believe me.

Carly: *grabs fork*...Uh...All of it?

Horatio: All of it.

Speed: I think we get it H. Making us puke our guts out isn't going to prove anything.

Horatio: It will make you think twice before you decide to do this again.

Speed: Is this because we made you into a woman?

Horatio: No this is because you all got drunk and screwed around.

Katie: Which reminds me...D-

Speed: Yes, Katie.

Katie: Okay, just making sure.

Carly: Since I'm going to hurl anyway, can I go?

Horatio: No.

Carly: Ah man.

Katie: Seriously?

Speed: Stop asking.

Katie: Fine.

Delko: Best breakfast ever.

Horatio: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now, everyone get dressed. Apparently the janitor found a dead body on the roof this morning.

Delko: We're going to process?

Horatio: No. We're on vacation. We're going to leave before we get called to process it.

Delko: ...Oh come on.

Horatio: We have to head back to the Hummercraft and go to Germany.

Delko: But I love it here.

Horatio: Let's go.

Carly: I don't think I can walk.

Anni: *laying on floor* I will never ever drink again.

Horatio: Take a few minutes to aclamate yourselves. *walks away*

Katie: ...In the Dining r-

Speed: *frowns*

Katie: Okay, I get it.

TBC..........

great updates there Geni you are a gem. I woke up to 4 chapters this morning and I have never laughed so much, your stories just keep getting better everyday. :lol:

Keep it up :D

Thanks a whole bunch calleighspeedle (And ahem, your avatar scared me for a second. :lol: ) Your reviews keep me goin'! :D

More to come soon....

oh gosh, this story is getting better and better! :) better then coffee.. :p
Katie with that asking cracked me up! :lol:
and i knew that Delko is from another planet..how he can eat in time like this :p

Great update Geni , absolutely love it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back