CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come bearing gifts!

H119.jpg
H120.jpg
H121.jpg

Feel free to use!

Oh so many awesome icons, I'm spoilt for choice here. cainesugar nice ones of H.

Kit nice H icons as always, I'm going to use them in the future. :D

cainesugar, youre simply amazing. i love your icons! i love that H one that says 'hot shot' :)

katpin31791, awesome H icons.

kit, love your H ones, especially the 3rd one. sooo pretty.

i found out that the computers in my media building have photoshop on them so when i'm on campus tomorrow i may make some icons if i have time after class. :D i'm excited.

Oh wow, Kit4na, they are all great but that last batch... wow, those are just amazing... very stylish indeed. ;)

cainesugar, I'm glad you've finally figured out photoshop, and oh my you've hit the ground running! Those are just amazing (especially Speed and Tyler ones, both of whom I miss).

katpin31791, I love the blurring effect you have for the background of your icons. It makes Horatio stand out even more.

amazing icons Kit4na that calleigh one is beautiful!
Genithose are amazing! i love the 1st talleigh one and the 2nd calleigh. so beautiful!
Raging4Ryan heres the one you requested.
17.gif

ilh214 & bird of flame glad you liked my icons. Am trying to better myself. LOL

speedcochrane love the icons. They're great.

kit4na love yours as well.

great work everyone.

Here's another icon. Tried something different with this one. :) As soon as I have more time will make more to post. :D

AGrizzlyMurder26icon.jpg

Wow, these are awesome everyone! I have tons of homework but tonight I'll try to make some more. Glad you all like them. ;) Hard to believe, really. :lol: Keep up the amazing work!

Cinegirl! Oh my goshness! How much do I LOVE your Emily Icons! I really love the one from Conan. Great job, sweetie.

And Geni, I love you talleigh icons. As always, keep up the great work!

Great icons every1 I realy love the H ones!

fo poozle you are an angle thanks sooo much for putting that together!! :D

Speedmonkey im guesing your a Carrie Underwood fan me too :D Im hoping to see her this summer hehe :D

your welcome :)
and oh mah lord cinegirl those are amazing i love your coloring and use of textures, so great that alexx one is absolutely gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back