CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

cofi_shot

Captain
Hey all! Welcome to thread number 3. Previous Thread : 2

Please check out the FAN ART FORUM GUIDE for general rules in this forum.

Additional reminders:

[x] Do not post more than three icons at the same time. Some use dial up and when you post lots of images it's going to take a long time for them to download the page. However, you may post url links to the rest of the icons.

[x] Do not quote the icons because doing so uses up precious bandwidth. If you quote a post, please remove the image tags.

[x] If you have an icon journal, icon site, photobucket account, etc, feel free to share the link with us.

[x] If you're sharing your LJ icons, make sure you provide us with your LJ name so people can credit you.

[x] Similarly, if you're taking someone's icon, make sure you give credit where credit is due. You may do that in your bio or in your sig.

[x] You don't have to ask if you can use an icon. People post their icons for that reason alone - so you can use them.

[x]To be able to use an icon, you need 100 posts.

Have fun everyone! :)

ok I have a request could someone please do me an icon-as I can have them now YEEEEE....alittle excited-with this pic

alexx and speed pic

with the words-lost son or one with this
[= this pic [/url] with something like-Secret Smile

Credit given of course where due!
Thanks in advance! :D

Hey! New thread!! Congrats! :D
I gave your first pic a very fast try Still_RIP_Speed, perhaps you like it anyway:

speedalexx.gif

Aahh, photobucket is off its head! Arrgh..
So before everything's breaking down again, here a try with the second picture, Still_RIP_Speed:

speed-1.png

Okay, it's done, bye! :)

Hey, is you do mini GIF ones, can i get on like this?

One White slide that says "Face it" then it goes through about 3 pics of Horatios looking REALLY handsome, then a nother white slide that says "Horatio is hot."

But is you DON'T do moving avaters, can you just get a really nice pic of H, then put the words "Face it. Horatio is Hot."? I'll post the pic i would like later..

Thank you!

Hey Hunter!
Just wanted to let you know, that I'm sure one of us can piece an icon together for you - also an animated one ;)
So now we're only waiting for the piccies! :lol:

SpeedDemon, great work! Deadly Calleigh and *sighs*cute*sighs*adorable Speed. Keep them coming! :)

(and what the heck am I doing here?? It's 2.30am! I'm off now ;) )

O reakky? AWESOME! I'm on my laptop right now, which doesn't have the pics. My other laptop does though. I can't get to it till tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT! I love you guys. Also Horatio. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back