CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, you're not a critic Hunter; I'm always looking for constructive criticism
*snaps fingers* That's it. That's the word. :lol:

especially when it comes to icons. Art isn’t my strong point (I’m more of a writer),

Me too! I can't draw to save my life, and sometimes i write 60 page stories just for, doing whatever. :lol:

oooh bird_of_flame I love the first H one. (well I think they are all great but I really like that one) I remember watching that episode and thinking 'that cannot feel good...' salt water + wound...ouch. he's such a tough guy.

That's what i was thinking, the salt water. What i also noticed in (Body Count right?) was that when he kneeled down, he ACTUALLY kneeled down. Like Armani suit in the wet sand kneeled down. :lol: Surprised me a bit.

blech, i'm in need of making some more miami icons, i'm in a total rut right now. but whatev heres a few i managed to not totally deystroy ha
cal84.png
adam18.png
speedle1107.png

Ashley you always amaze me with your fablous icons. I love that 'season 2 heaven' animated one you made back on page like...a million ago. lol.

I haven't had a computer in a long time and I've had to geta new one so I have to get all new pictures but I plan on trying to make some icons tomorrow.

Keep up the great work guys.

Hey bird_of_flame can I use your Speed one and if possible can you remove the text? Thanks in advance, and they're all beautiful! :)

Ohh, kit4ana, that Horatio one with his glasses slightly lower than usual, it's so purdy :D!!

You know what, when I said I was done, I guess I was lying cause...

I Forgot Yelina!

Shame on me :lol:.

Edit: I'll see what I can do, cainesugar, and you're always welcome to use my icons; it's makes me feel so honoured :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back