CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a little something from me again:
speedleicon1.jpg

ILuvJonathanTogo said:

Actually Im pretty sure Athlov made the Mr.Wolfe-Red Riding Hood icon. Sorry, just thought the right person should get credit :)

Of course! Thanks for letting me and everybody else know this! :)
In case she jumps in here again: great work Athlov! :)

Now everybody move on making more of your beautiful icons, fantastic!

great icons ilh214 ! love the 'too sexy for my suv' one :lol:
and Bullet_Girl amazing, your icons are always beautiful

ilh214, your icons are great!! I snatched the SUV one, the 3 musketeers, and the Eric and H scene! I'm gonna use that icon for a bit! By the way, can you give me the link to the picture where you got the 'the 3 musketeers' one?

Glad you like 'em Hunter :) I didn't make the musketeers one, that was bird_of_flame I do believe. but I do know that that picture came from the ep Three-Way

Ok well, thanks for telling me the episode ilh214, and great icon Flame. :)

The 1st one, great! And is the 2nd one from Rio by any chance? I'm not sure, i can't work with much. That last ones good, (i don't want to be a critic) the caption doesn't match the pic the greatest. Just a friendly crit. :) But great job, better then my stuff.

The second one is from "One of Our Own", season 4.

Naw, you're not a critic Hunter; I'm always looking for constructive criticism, especially when it comes to icons. Art isn’t my strong point (I’m more of a writer), and I’m pretty new at the icon creating game. Glad you liked the Horatio ones though!

oooh bird_of_flame I love the first H one. (well I think they are all great but I really like that one) I remember watching that episode and thinking 'that cannot feel good...' salt water + wound...ouch. he's such a tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back