CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great animated icon katpin! I dig it. :)
Kit4na, those H/Y icons are so pretty. I like the one in the middle.
and bird_of_flame I LOVE the one with Eric, Ryan and Cal. The Three Musketeers...thats just fabulous. :D

fo_poozle, the guy in your icon, i forget his name (so sorry) but he turned 29 today.
jensen ackles, and thats hella cool thats he was born the day after rory isn't it? i <3 me some pisces men ;)
awesome icons as always Bullet_Girl!
Kit4na you make the best h/yelina icons great work!
bird_of_flame love the speedle one. of course i'm a bit biased to anything rory but still awesome.
ilh214 love the geeks one :lol: its great!
and awesome animated av katpin31791 !

Why would you *want* to stop?

Speed seems to be under-represented in the fanart forum :( It's very sad.

Excellent work, bird_of_flame, thanks for sharing!

bird of flame love the icons

ilh214 couldn't pull yours up.

Thanks to those who liked the animated one I did. Nothing fancy. Could probably be better. Glad ya liked them though. LOL

ilh214 OMG that icon is so hilarious, I love it!!! I might use if you dont mind :)

Raging4Ryan made this icon, I just adjusted the file size.
Actually Im pretty sure Athlov made the Mr.Wolfe-Red Riding Hood icon. Sorry, just thought the right person should get credit :)

Oh, ilh214 that icon is too funny. I can totally see Horatio doing something like that.

katpin31791, your animated one is so nice; I love how it shows the whole team (even Yelina!) I can’t even make a proper animated one yet (I still be a newb).

i know how you feel bird_of_flame i've made tons of rory icons they are the most fuin to make for sho ;)
ilh214 that icons is awesome! i'm still laughing at the 'i shot the bitch' part :lol:

ilh214- now I can pull it up. I like it. I also agree it's funny. Thanks.

bird of flame glad you like the animation. I had some help in learning. LOL I'm not that smart myself. I think I do those better than I do regular avvys & wallpapers. lol

Raging4Ryan just a friendly reminder to remove the image tags when you post a quote ;) it uses up the hosts bandwith, and no one likes that :) Keep up the great icons everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back