CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

GSR are a package deal, Grissom left CSI to be with Sara. Anyway, on the Crossover idea, now that CBS has picked up 'MEDIUM' [great show] they could have Alison, [Patricia Arquette] who's portrays a psychic, help Dr. Langston and the team on one of their cases. She could tell them why and where the killer was. One never knows with the writers:confused:

Last edited:
I really, really hope they don't crossover with Medium. Maybe NY or Miami. But NOT LV. Maybe it's just me...

I agree, Kimbo. I don't want them crossing Medium over with any of the CSIs. :lol: I'm not crazy about the show, though i've watched it a few times.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten any spoilers yet. Miami's gotten some for the first ep.

^Exactly.And not only Vegas is my favorite but also is the one that had more changes last season.I really want to see what's next.But as long as the cases are good and Catherine ,Nick and Brass have good storylines,I am a happy fan.

After thinking some, I do not want any crossovers. It just takes away from the people we hardly see in the first place like Greg, Catherine and Wendy.

After thinking some, I do not want any crossovers. It just takes away from the people we hardly see in the first place like Greg, Catherine and Wendy.

Well, I agree with that. Although they could tie Greg into a NY one really easily considering his earlier comment about having once lived there. But knowing tptb any crossover would be all about one character. :shifty: So, if that's the case, I'd rather they not do it. :lol:

Yeah if they did a crossover, they would use Ray because he is the big star. Plus since we do not know much about his past, he could have been there too. Nah, I rather have no more crossovers.

really dumb question by me:
Is there a CSI:LV spoiler thread for season 10 up yet? I recently found spoilers for the season premier, and I don't want to post them anywhere unless I know it's allowed :] I recall they're not supposed to be here because this is just a date thread...?

really dumb question by me:
Is there a CSI:LV spoiler thread for season 10 up yet? I recently found spoilers for the season premier, and I don't want to post them anywhere unless I know it's allowed :] I recall they're not supposed to be here because this is just a date thread...?

Not a dumb question, and here's the answer from Destiny earlier in the thread. :)

I will add this much when it comes to the spoiler lab due to problems we had last time when everyone wanted it earlier then usual and it turned into more of a fight thread, that isn't happening this time. We're not set up on a date for it to appear just yet, but I can tell you that more likely then not it will NOT be in the month of July. ;) More toward mid august, maybe earlier, one never knows.

And one more time about the topic of the thread....

Straying way to far from topic.
Mods. you can lock this one if it's belong to other thread that I don't know of. CSI will be back on Sept. 24th if it's don't change the date.
^^ Reminder of topic, and a note that while straying is one thing, lets keep in mind that going way to far, kind of ruins the reason it's here. I get that there is only so much to discuss, which is why we didn't bother with bringing this up until now. Now everyone breath, no one is being yelled at. ;)

I agree not a dumb question, and I have been asked more then once about this already, as Smokey noted that I noted (not confused yet you will be lol) I hesitate because of what happen the last time. Let us discuss this and we will either post a date or I will put up the thread. ;)

Okay, I remove my spoiler.
Until a spoiler thread is up as long as you use the tag you can put in a small spoiler but again as long as you use the tag. We are looking into this now about the Lab. ;)

But something tells me several are either getting it from the same place or places of the same. ;)

Has anyone seen or does anyone know if there are any promotional cast photos of the "new" team?? (I don't think those would be spoiler pics, really...just promotional shots) I think for Season 10 there should be, seeing as it's the first full season without the three major characters who have left and with the new additions.

I'm thinking they are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to cast shots now. Before, BP and Marg were the lead actors AND lead characters and were always front and center. Now, LF is definitely the lead actor, but he's not, as a CSI 1, really a lead character. So which way do they go? I'm guessing he's going to be front and center with Marg.

I really do wish they had just brought him in as the new supervisor or at least someone with experience so we wouldn't have the lead actor in a subordinate role to the other actors. :(

Has anyone seen or does anyone know if there are any promotional cast photos of the "new" team?? (I don't think those would be spoiler pics, really...just promotional shots) I think for Season 10 there should be, seeing as it's the first full season without the three major characters who have left and with the new additions.

I'm thinking they are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to cast shots now. Before, BP and Marg were the lead actors AND lead characters and were always front and center. Now, LF is definitely the lead actor, but he's not, as a CSI 1, really a lead character. So which way do they go? I'm guessing he's going to be front and center with Marg.

I really do wish they had just brought him in as the new supervisor or at least someone with experience so we wouldn't have the lead actor in a subordinate role to the other actors. :(

I'm very unhappy with how TPTB have dealt with things...

TPTB really don't care about what we think....

Back