CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NHRFan, Jun 24, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

I would LOVE if grissom returns for an episode or 2.Maybe for a really complicated case and later the team would get out to eat like old times.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I would like to repeat this is not a spoiler thread, so any spoilers must go in the tags. Also we would like you to remember the motto about spoilers and this can apply to rumors as well.

Spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.

Thank you. ;)

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Destiny is right, this is not a spoiler, this is a schdule when CSI coming back. I don't know what CSI plain to do when they come back. They haven't gone to work yet, they will be going back to work in July.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The writers have, though.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm starting to miss CSI.:(

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

What took you so long? I started to miss it during the closing credits of the season finale. That's why I buy the CSI paperback novels to keep it coming.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I miss it too, but you know it's July 2nd and you know what that means, don'tcha?

That means they start shooting in a couple of weeks :D, so spoilers should start coming in. :D

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I will add this much when it comes to the spoiler lab due to problems we had last time when everyone wanted it earlier then usual and it turned into more of a fight thread, that isn't happening this time. We're not set up on a date for it to appear just yet, but I can tell you that more likely then not it will NOT be in the month of July. ;) More toward mid august, maybe earlier, one never knows.

9. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i been buying the CSI paperback novels as well , i can't wait for the new season to start ,as i'am missing Greg And Nick :(

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I would LOVE to see a CSI Vegas crossover with CSI Miami. I'm surprised that we haven't had one yet, given that Miami was the first spinoff. We've had Miami crossover with NY, but not with Vegas. I think it would be an interesting storyline. What do you all think? I'm also open for a Vegas-NY crossover.

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

They DID have a cross-over with Miami. That was the episode that introduced the Miami series. It was the Vegas episode "Cross-Jurisdictions" (season 2 episode 22).

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yep, they did and at this point I don't want to see another one because I know I would just end up being extremely disappointed.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't want to see another one because I can't stand CSI:Miami.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ same here. besides, both shows are in different words. CSI is darker, gorier with more science while Miami reminds me of a comic book. they obviously had to do it to differentiate themselves from the original, and that's ok if you like shows that perfect reality and were the "cheese factor is dangerously high" to quote Sara. in a sense, a crossover of Vegas and Miami would look like one of Baywatch and Law and Order.

15. electra

electra Pathologist

I like both shows but I would not want a crossover.Maybe with Criminal minds.Fans like both shows for different reasons.

I also can't wait for season 10!!!