CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NHRFan, Jun 24, 2009.

1. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I respect all the different opinions,but about that GSR ruined the show I DON'T SHARE THAT VIEW. You says: this is not Grey A,but if the romance has been Cath/Gil that minority would not say anything. If the other character had wait their moment to shine because GSR,why these does not shine now that GSR left? The new team not interested so much,ratings are ratings? The ratings are audience,and that great audience want see to Gil/Sara. If the writters obey GSR fans these fans are the majority of audience.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

GSR fans are not the majority of the fans who watch the show. It gets so tiring hearing that and the only ones who say that are GSR Fans.

My guess is if there was an actual poll that EVERY person who watches CSI took, the majority would not want to see GSR.

There have been articles showing that the ratings for CSI are near or the same as the ratings were for CSI the year before at that time.

The other characters don't get to shine, be tptb all love GSR and don't care about anything else. Well, then creat a spinoff that is just GSR and let the rest of us get our CSI back, they way it was. I started seeing the old CSI more after Grissom left and I, along with many others, want to see it too.

GSR has done nothing, but turn CSI into a soap operaish type show. :rolleyes: This is a procedural show based on forensics and Billy himself wanted the show to be an ensemble. Somehow tptb have forgotten that. This just proves that Billy as Executive Producer is in name only and he is not involved in the show like he used to be, but then again he was for GSR. :rolleyes: Well, that's what he says, if that's truly how he feels we'll never know. I'm sure the actors won't say anything they are not suppose to.

You like GSR and that's fine, I don't, but please don't say the majority of the fans do like it when there is no proof and you have no proof to that fact. Bascially, if you're going to say that, CITE YOUR SOURCE. Oh, a 100% error proof, where every person watching the show has voted, proof.

Sorry, Destiny, I'm going off topic, but I get tired of hearing how the majority of fans like GSR.

Hopefully, in season 10 we'll see more of the old ensemble CSI, but Zuiker himself said we'll see the show geared to Langston. Like it isn't already.

3. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I respect your opinion,i only say: The ratings are millions of people that decide the show that live or die on TV. Since that Gil/Sara left,CSI's dying on a low heat. Why sara's returning? Why they're desperate by how down more and more the ratings.
    GSR has good ratings,and the new team so much bad. Remember this season filnal? A rating so much bad,just my opinion.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I put my response to your post in the Season 9 ratings thread, as we're both going off topic and Destiny will get out her hose.

Maybe Destiny or Smokey could change the thread name to Season 10 ratings or just call it something like 'Discuss ratings here'? :D

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There is a TV RATINGS list on the Media thread posted weekly, so that would be two different threads, is that OK?

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, since you're discussing Season 9 and what the ratings did that season, that thread is a good place to discuss it. :)

As for debating the ship, there's a great thread in Shipper Central where that can (and should) be done. ;)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Don't fret nanigsr there are mega GSR sityes out there, and that's kinda of the proof, for if it was not so, it wouldn't be:( And it does no good to try and coax others on something they have no interest in, just be glad that we do. I love the whole CSI team but the only cannon ever on the Vegas CSI were GSR. ANd not because of Carol Mendohlson or any of the other writers, it was because the fans loved it... There are other parings on the other CSI shows, NY & Miami, and those fans love it. Our CSI still rules over the other two. Go see the ratings on the TV/Media thread, and you can see it always almost tops out on the top ten~

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

See now, that I can agree with you on, Desertwind. Our CSI will always be better than those other two.

9. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

This time if I agree with you,our CSI is the better. You has a opinion,and me another different...I respect your opinion,between you and me no problem,ok?

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No problem between us. :) I respect your opinion too.

11. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Ok. We continue the conversation in Ratings.