CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NHRFan, Jun 24, 2009.

1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I honestly hope there will be no more crossovers. The problem I see is what if some viewers are unfamiliar with the crossing show? And if it's a two parter that airs on both shows (like the crossover with 'Without a Trace') those who don't follow the other show might not tune in to it and not know how a case turns out. Or they won't tune into either. As mush fun as the idea of a crossover might be, I think shows should be left to their own realms. That's just me though.

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

While I enjoyed the crossover with Without A Trace, I'm not sure how I'd feel if they crossed over with other shows. Especially Miami. I am a Miami fan, although I am painfully aware of how different the two shows are. CSI seems more....real, while Miami does have that "comic book" style.
    If they cross over with a show like Without A Trace, I'm not sure if I'd watch the other half, because I don't watch many other CBS shows.
    If they really pull off a crossover, and not just send one member over to the other show, I'd watch.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You know I wouldn't mind seeing a crossover with NCIS. That could be funny and good. Of course, having Gibbs and Grissom together could have been interesting, but having Gibbs and Catherine together really could be interesting. :devil: :lol:

I would love to see Abby and Hodges together. That could be a riot.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

They already did a crossover with WAT in season 8, and since WAT has been canceled it cant happen again.

I would love to see one with NCIS too, but I am sure Gibbs & Willows would clash with two headstrong personalities, it would not be pretty. But it might be fun.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now that would truly be an interesting crossover :lol:

Ducky and Doc
    Super Dave and Palmer
    Nick and Tony. Now that would be a very interesting match there. I don't think it would take Nick long to do a Gibbs to Tony :lol:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I think we are getting off subject about the tenth season of cSI, unless we are guessing what might happen this coming season.

Anyway, just because Without A Trace was cancelled doesn't mean the characters can't visit for a guest appearance if the case calls for it. At least WAT is from the same producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, where as NCIS is from Don Bellisario.

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Speaking of the novels are there any good ones with some Greg action? I guess the big Greg Drought fo season 9 left me a little =( .

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just FYI, you can probably get a lot of good recommendations in the book thread. :)

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh hay, I didn't know there was a book thread, thank you!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh that would be funny. But better yet is the question of how many times do you think Gibbs would end up head slapping one of the other members (mostly Hodges probably). I would say he would have with labrat Greg a time or two, but Greg these days is so serious I don't think there would be cause. :lol: But Greg and Abby would be cool or Wendy, Mandy, Riley and Abby hehe.

Criminal Minds would be a cool crossover. I'd like to see Reid and Greg interacting. :lol: I bet Archie and Garcia would get along and probably have a contest to see who can hack into a website faster. :lol: Morgan and Nick would probably bond. :lol: Hotch and Cath together would be interesting.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree with all these pairings. It would be good and Criminal Minds is such an awesome show. I can see these two shows doing a crossover.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, even though the writers peeved me off in one ep cause the group was in Vegas and one of the character said something about how the CSIs are always trampling/destroying the evidence/scene. I was thinking they do not because they know better than to trample all over the crime scene. :lol: It kind of made me mad. Not at the character who said it, but at the writers because I felt like they were taking a jab at CSI. :lol:

13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Actually I would love to see that too especially since they are always joking about the spelling. I have become a really big NCIS fan over the past three months, have all the DVD'S now, and am actually attempting fanfic....I might need to do a pairing/crossover.....interesting!

14. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Maybe they were talking about LV's dayshift.:)

15. GregNickRyanFan

:guffaw: That's very possible! I didn't think of that! :lol: The grave shift CSIs were always saying how bad dayshift was, so maybe it got around. :lol: