CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

I hate crossovers. They almost always short-change one of the shows. It makes sense when you are launching a spin-off, but then they need to let it be. I thought there were a lot of rumors at the end of last season about a LV/Miami crossover. So I fear we may get one.
As to an NCIS crossover, like someone else mentioned, because of the different producers, and NCIS launching its own spin-off, I don't see it happening. Both CSI/LV and NCIS are good shows in their own right; I don't see anything to be gained by a crossover.

I hate crossovers. They almost always short-change one of the shows. It makes sense when you are launching a spin-off, but then they need to let it be. I thought there were a lot of rumors at the end of last season about a LV/Miami crossover. So I fear we may get one.
As to an NCIS crossover, like someone else mentioned, because of the different producers, and NCIS launching its own spin-off, I don't see it happening. Both CSI/LV and NCIS are good shows in their own right; I don't see anything to be gained by a crossover.

I agree. I didn't like the crossover with Without a Trace because I felt like the rest of the cast in both shows got short-changed.

Criminal minds would be perfect for a crossover.Catherine and Hotch would be interesting to see becouse she will not let him boss her around.Emily would be great with Mandy becouse of the ironic sense of humour maybe.And Morgan may flirt with Wendy.JK.;)

I don't watch much NCIS but it's a good show so it may work.

I loved the crossover, one of my all time favs. Jack and Grssiom soo different but both awesome~ the funny banter between Jack and Grissom, stellar.:bolian: Jack:: [running after the train] "Miss the lab" Grissom "No, I like a good field trip":guffaw: but the other ones mentioned are not directed or produced by the big daddy Jerry Bruckheimer, so it would have to be Miami [screams] or NY would be OK, I guess. I just hope S/10, the stories pick up and Dr, Langston shows us his personal side and Riley:rolleyes: well, no comment. Gregs book, would be awesome, and Nick with a girl, and Cath with a guy, would be nice for those of us who like a bit of a personal touch along side the crime scenes, the DNA, blood and guts:evil:

The problem with WAT crossover is that Jack (Anthony Paglia) was the feature in character in both episodes. You saw more of him than anyone else.

As for NCIS not being produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. That wouldn't matter, they are both on CBS are probably owned by it too. Jerry Bruckheimer doesn't have anything to do with Two and Half Men and they did a crossover for that, even if it was more of just the writers.

I presonally hate crossovers with a passion. The WAT crossover pushed almost all of the CSI cast to the back (except Gil of course) and the almost all of the WAT cast was pushed to the back (except Jack of course). I disliked the Miami crossover as well, but just simply because I dislike Miami. Even the when the writers crossed over for Two and a Half Fish. I disliked that episode, too.

Now, is CSI did a crossover with NCIS, that's something I would watch as long as everything was even. Meaning all characters are involved, not just a choice two.

If they did do a crossover with one of the other CSI shows, the smarter thing would be to do it with NY. Reasons? NY is on Wednesday night and Vegas on Thursday, so viewers would only have to wait a day for the conclusion as opposed to several days (since Miami is on Monday nights). And two, they've yet to do a Vegas/NY crossover. It's the only one that hasn't yet been done. However, I'd rather they not do one now. I would have maybe liked it when Grissom was still there. So, unless they have Grissom in NY for some kind of conference and then there's a storyline where he and Mac both have to go to Vegas for some reason, maybe. But, I highly doubt this would happen.

Although, Greg did mention one time several seasons ago that he used to live in NY or went to school there or something. So, I guess they could write a storyline to connect the two shows that way. As far as I can recall, he's the only member of the team that has former ties to NY. :)

Straying way to far from topic.
Mods. you can lock this one if it's belong to other thread that I don't know of. CSI will be back on Sept. 24th if it's don't change the date.
^^ Reminder of topic, and a note that while straying is one thing, lets keep in mind that going way to far, kind of ruins the reason it's here. I get that there is only so much to discuss, which is why we didn't bother with bringing this up until now. Now everyone breath, no one is being yelled at. ;)

I've been agreeing with most of the things people have been saying (ignoring the whole crossover discussion...)
I would like to see Catherine taking charge more, she is the supervisor after all. Also, I'd like to see a bit of a better resolution to the whole Leo Finlay thing from 'A Thousand Days on Earth' (I think that was the eppy, don't shoot me if the title's wrong!) He was really p!ssed at Catherine, then he just seemed to... go away. The guy threatened to blow his brains out on her front lawn for god's sake! There's no way he should've just disappeared!

Next, more Greggo, Nick and Riley. More Doc Robbins out of the morgue... The bits with him in 'The Gone Dead Train' were really good. Basically, I'd like to see more of the other cast members, and Ray taking a bit of a backseat for a while. I really wanted to like his character when he first came into it, but he's been over utilized by the writers far too quickly.
I may learn to like him more if I see him a bit less in season 10.

And of course, a Grissom cameo would make my YEAR!!!!!!

CSIL3Willows
-x-

That was the right title, CSIL3Willows! It's one of my favorite episodes ever. I would love to see a better resolution as well. I could see that evolving into a really great arc.

I love me some Nicky, but a little less gun pulling and a little less "gung-ho" attitude and I would be happy.

Ray. Love the character of Ray, hate the fact that he's been shoved down our throats. I still haven't seen the finale. I plan on watching it before Sept. 24(if the date sticks) so I can be up to date, but the episode just didn't tickle my fancy.

I really hope they allow Catherine to take her rightful place as supervisor. She is a great leader. But just because she is supervisor, doesn't mean she can't be in the field more. Gil worked like EVERY case, so why can't Cath.

Speaking of Gil, and GSR in general, I would prefer that they make a quick cameo(keyword, quick). I would enjoy to have them back, but when they do, they will be hogging the airtime, which is why I would like them to take up the least amount of time possible. (Don't wanna turn this into another debate, it's just my personal preference.)

Greg. Who is that again? I really hope TPTB utilize his talent and knowledge more this season. They really dropped the ball with this character. ES has such a great talent, and it's just not be used. I wasn't personally a fan of Greg's interest in Old Vegas, but any storyline revolving around him, even if it was a three episode arc, would be appreciated by many fans IMHO.

Riley. I'm glad they ended up toning her down a little bit towards the end. She is on the right dial if you ask me. Not too much, but just enough where you remember she's on the show. I would like to see why she is so hostile when it comes to domestic violence cases and cases dealing with children. It's obvious she's had a jacked up childhood, but I really want to see where she's coming from.

Brass is a constant to me. I think TPTB realize PG genius delivery and have utilized him pretty well over the last few seasons. He's had his episodes where he gets to shine and I love it.

I thought last season was really rough. With characters/actors leaving and new ones coming in, it takes alot for cast, crew, and even viewers to get used to. I really hope this season is better. I think they will become a well oiled machine soon enough.

ETA: I would also like to see a tad more about Eli. I liked that he was mentioned in 'Turn, Turn, Turn'. I think that they can turn a storyline like that into gold. And whatever happened to the shrink? She was in two episodes and then disappeared? Did I miss anything?

I agree that we need to see more of Catherine in charge.She has excellent interpersonal skills and instincts so it's long overdue.

Kimbo08, I didn't mean a GSR cameo, I just meant Grissom. As far as I'm concerend I could die happy if I never have to deal with GSR on screen ever again (no offense to any GSR fans, it's just not the ship I sail) Grissom coming back alone would be great. Love Jorja Fox, but don't really want to see Sara and Grissom together again.

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Kimbo08, I didn't mean a GSR cameo, I just meant Grissom. As far as I'm concerend I could die happy if I never have to deal with GSR on screen ever again (no offense to any GSR fans, it's just not the ship I sail) Grissom coming back alone would be great. Love Jorja Fox, but don't really want to see Sara and Grissom together again.

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Sometimes I just see them as a package deal!:lol:

But I completely agree with everything you said.

I really want Grissom back for an episode or 2.I may even tolerate GSR.It should be a big case like the Paul Milander or the miniature killer.At the end,I want a party at Catherine's place.

Back