CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NHRFan, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, I mean even after Billy left there were no promotional shots of the cast and if they have them, LF will be front and center, that's for sure.

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I wouldn't be too upset if LF was in the front, as he is the lead actor, as long as Marg is there with him. In any case, we do need some promo shots, especially because of the new team.
    I agree, making Langston a supervisor or something like that would have made more sense, however I'm very glad that they didn't give him Grissoms job.

3. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I think LF should be in a place reflecting his character's status, although we all know that's never gonna happen! In an ideal world, for me, George would be front and centre with Marg, as his character is the next senior. Then followed by Greg, Riley, Ray etc. Doc Robbins should be in there too!!

Wishful thinking anyone?? Lol

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I guess that depends on how you define "lead character". I don't mind Langston, but I'm not really a fan, either. However, regardless of his CSI level, he's definitely a lead character to me. But each to his own.

Anyway, I don't think there will be any cast promo shots until before the premiere, but I shall keep an eye on it. There were a few of Laurence when he first joined. I think those were the last cast promos I've seen.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Now that Jorja Fox is confirmed to be in the 1st episode I'm interested in her connection with Dr. Langston, I be they'll get along just fabulous, thier both compassionate, and will click:bolian: And Nick, Greg and Cath + Brass and Doc will be thrilled to see her again~

here's a list, [subject to change] for the titles in S/10, there's no spoiler thread available so I put it here--http://www.tvrage.com/CSI/episode_list

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  6. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

right my comment on the return of Sara

7. electra

electra Pathologist

We have to wait and see becouse we don't know what the writers have in mind.I like her interactions with Greg,Nick and Catherine so there could be something good in her return.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On what their thinking, is that mega fans have been wanting her back since she left, and they know that..[TPTB] but it migh be something we know nothing of, tying up loose ends with her 'family' the team. She never said a proper goodbye, or selling their condo or picking up Hank the dog, or nothing what-so-ever to do with her and Grissom at all. The first ep. is called "FAMILY AFFAIR" which could have so many conotations. I just think she's a go and a positive scenerio will occur with her return> I think her and Dr. Langston will be a great dynamic. Thier both compassionate and sympathetic. That'll be good, I don't know how many fans saw this but here's a list of some of the episodes in S/10~As always, subject to change!

http://www.tvrage.com/CSI/episode_list

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those are foilers (except for 10x01 -- "Family Affair"). If anything, the writers have probably brainstormed 3 or 4 episodes.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yup, its that same list we always get this early on and the same list we get for the second half of the season that is never right.

Oh well, at least we can come up with some good storylines for the titles. :lol:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Family Affair is a song..maybe they'll go to a karokee bar and sing a bunch of tunes.:lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'd actually kind of like that. :lol: :D

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

LOL! Not sure if they'll do the Mary J. Blige one, or Sly and the Family Stone. Nick and Ray will argue on stage over that one..

Anyways..I have night class this fall on Thursdays and a broken VCR and no money for DVR so I won't be watching CSI..but now that Sara is back, I probably won't bother anyways.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Not to rain on the "Sara's coming back" parade, but I'm not too pleased. I will probably still stick with CSI til the end (which I'm hoping will be this season), but it will fall behind Supernatural for sure this time. I just wish TPTB and the actors that left the show would make up their minds. It's like that song "Should I stay or should I go?" FIGURE IT OUT! Viewers only like to be tugged around for so long...Whether she stays or leaves, I believe CSI is at the end of its run. It's had its day in the sun and it's about time it dies a (somewhat) graceful death, IMHO.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I feel the same way. I'd rather the show die now then go through this whole bringing back people WHO CHOSE TO LEAVE. It's painful to see CSI reduced to these kinds of stunts. I can picture Carol M and Co in the Board room wringing their hands saying, "Oh whatever do we do..oh I know let's ask Jorja to come back and save the show.."

Nope, just end it this season.