Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Grissom bit his lips as tears stung his eyes. "I'm not strong enough Sara" He said quietly, turning away from her a little. His heart was breaking but it was true, all the pain was slowly breaking him down and he didn't know how much more it would be bfore he shattered

"We can get through this together!"
She pleaded with him, knowing her heart would break even further if he left her. She couldn't promise that she wouldn't try to take her life again. After all, what else did she have to live for right now?
"P-please...I can't get through this without you...I don't need anything, just you to be here with me.."
She whimpered, tears starting to stream down her cheeks.

(lol Sara gets all the fun, it's Grissoms turn now lol)

Grissom shook his head a little. "I can't cope" He said quietly, becoming a little breathless. he'd heard of emotional pain but this was ridiculous. "It hurts too much" He wheezed, snatching his hand away from hers and stumbling back a little, his hand clutching his chest. His heart felt like it was racing and he found it increasingly harder to breathe. He stopped taking steps when his back hit the wall and his knees gave way beneath him, sending him sliding to the ground. He felt another jolt of pain shoot through his left side. He had a pretty good idea what was going on, if his reasonings were right, he was having a heart attack.

((Wooo! Go u!!))

Sara's scream echoed through the room and into the hallway, bring doctors and nurses flying in. They saw Grissom on the floor and immediately rushed over to him, beginning CPR.
"He's tachycardic! Start the defrib and get an OR ready! Damnit! If we don't get him in there soon he's gonna....asystole! GET THE DEFRIB!!"
One of the docotrs yelled, and panic ensued all around. Sara felt helpless as she closed her eyes to block out the scene before her, her body shaking violently. She couldn't cope if he died, she knew that. Grissom was rushed out of the room on a gurney, and all she could do was watch. Nobody came with news for what seemed like hours, but in reality wasn't really that long. She sat curled up on the bed, her knees against her chest, rocking back and forth ever so slightly. She was haunted by all the "what-ifs" and possibility that she'd never see him again. Her last memory of him would be him telling her he couldn't be with her anymore, and then collapsing. She felt like she was the cause of everything bad in the lives of the people she loved.

(lol and go you with your long words! hehe)

Grissom opened his eyes slowly. There was an oxygen mask firmly over his mouth and nose and he could here the steady beeping of a machine next to him. What had happened? His head was still hazy with sleep and meds. Slowly but surely the memories of what had happened gradually drifted back to him.

((Lol, I watch way too much Grey's and House lol.))

Sara was at his side, an IV tube attached to her and she gripped his hand tightly, her eyes full of worry and fear.
"Gil? Oh God I thought I'd lost you."
She whispered brokenly, a single tear sliding down her face. Her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying she had done in the hours he had been asleep for. She'd been terrified by every glip in the machine, paranoid that something was happening.

Mel23 said:
Mac laughed back at her comment. "I'm very lucky...and about the happiest man in the world right now. I never thought I would come to love someone so much ever again. I only regret not having the courage to tell you sooner how I felt."

Kick for Jess

Grissom looked at her and and then closed his eyes slowly. He wanted to speak to her but couldn't because of the oxygen mask. And plus he still felt weak and wasn't sure how easy it would be for him to breathe. Insted he just squeezed her hand weakly

"I love you so much."
She whimpered, closing her own eyes and burying her face into the blankets next to him, still keeping hold of his hand, as if letting go would be letting him go altogether. She couldn't bear that thought.
"Please let's get through all this together."
She pleaded, her sobs muffled by the blanket. She'd known earlier, she'd just known. He was trying to back away from her, from their relationship. Everything was becoming too much to cope with for her too, but he was the one crazy thing in her crazy world that actually made sense to her. If she lost him, she didn't know if she'd manage to get through it by herself.

Grissom could do nothing but squeeze her hand gently. He kept his eyes closed and took a few deep breaths, breathing deeply the oxygen flowing through the mask. He felt lost, his world had been turned upside down. His body and his mind ached from the past few weeks events.

Sara slowly drifted off to sleep, still holding his hand, her head rested against him on the bed. She'd cried herself to sleep quietly, and was now lost in a world between fitful nightmares and tranquility. She tried to cling to the latter for as long as she could until one of her nightmares gripped her.
A couple more hours passed and she jolted up with a soft gasp, her eyes wide open as she looked around the dark room. She held her breath for a moment, slowly letting it out all at once, telling herself it really was just a nightmare. Looking over at Grissom, she saw that he wasn't asleep. The ECG was bleeping more regularly now and she managed a smile.
"Hey. You feeling a bit better?"
Her voice was soft as silk, and her eyes full of the love she felt for him. She wished they had nothing like all of this to worry about, wished they could be happy for once. But the powers that be always seemed to work against them.

(Hehehe, we're the powers that be Saranna :devil: lol)

(And it's so much fun lol)

Grissom nodded gently, his body still tired but he was unable to sleep. He looked over at her and sighed deeply. he didn't know what to do, his heart was in turmoil, part of him wanting to curl up into his coccon and the other telling him that was no way to live.

((Darn straight lol))

Sara just watched him. She could tell that there was a battle raging in his tired mind, she just hoped the right part of him won. Slowly, she climbed onto the bed and curled up close to Grissom, like an insecure little girl who craved love. That's pretty much what she was. Resting her head against his shoulder, she knew she wouldn't sleep again for the rest of the night.
"I love you."
She felt the need to keep telling him that, to make sure he'd always know it.

Grissom lifted his arm weakly and wrapped it weakly around Sara. He felt a tight knotting feeling in hus throat and swallowed hard. His woman had led him to a heart attack and she did had such an incredible hold over him. He sighed and turned his head away from her, trying to regain his composure.

Sara melted into his embrace, wanting to stay in this safe haven forever. Nothing could harm them here, and she wanted it to stay that way. Getting lost in her thoughts she finally looked up at him.
"Maybe we're just not meant to be parents."
She said sadly, feeling a knot of remorse in her stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back