Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cordelia_GRS_Fan, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Okay, this is a really good idea from one of the challenges set in the respective section. The idea came from PurpleAm5 and I thought I'd make it into an RP.

This is the plot:
    [*]It's GSR
    [*]The Mayor of Nevada's teen daughter Cassie goes missing and the prime suspect, Jason Lansbury, is a man who is wanted in New York for kidnap and murder. Jason briefly dated Cassie and when she broke up with him his final words were "this isn't over". Pretty solid reason for him being the prime suspect.
    [*]Mac, Danny & Lindsay head over to Las Vegas and are met by Nick, Grissom and Sara. Warrick and Catherine are off on another case and whoever plays them can fill in that blank as it goes along.
    [*]Danny is instantly attracted to Sara and she seems quite taken with him too.
    [*]Grissom doesn't like it. So what happens if Danny asks Sara to dinner? And if he does and she accepts, what will Grissom do?
    [*]As an extra, one of the CSIs is maybe hurt during the case, just to add a little bit of our old friend shama :D If this happens, I was thinking it could maybe be Sara hurt and then we get the reactions from Danny and Grissom and how they interact.

So that's the basic story arc. For the characters, Grissom and Sara are taken straight away and for Danny and Lindsay, the preference is if you come online quite alot so the RP doesn't grind to a halt without the chracter that you play.

Gil Grissom - Gregs_Girlfriend
    Mac Taylor - Mel23
    Sara Sidle - Me (Cordelia_GSR_Fan)
    Danny Messer - ShuriyuCSI
    Nick Stokes - CSIStokes
    Catherine Willows -
    Warrick Brown -
    Lindsay Monroe - ilovegrissom1
    Cassie Carson -
    Mayor Carson -
    Jason Lansbury -
    Other suspects -

A) I made the mayor and his daughter up so they're not from the show (neither's Jason duh lol) :D
    B) Cassie, the Mayor and Jason Lansbury will probably only be needed later on although the Mayor can pop up regularly, being involved with the case. The attraction between Danny and Sara, and Grissom's jealousy of that, is the main focus of this RP.

If you have any questions, PM me, and Gregs_Girlfriend is also co-owner of this :D
    Once we have Lindsay and Danny, effectively, we can start this and everyone else just jumps on board as we go.

One last thing - this is NOT a one-word RP! Please, at least try for a couple lines. I know it's hard when your muse goes poof but go by the CAT guidline - Character Actions Thoughts and you'll find that your posts do get longer without too much effort. We don't expect essays, but at least make a bit of an effort.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

2. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Caan i be Nick Stokes......

3. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Yep sure ya can. Thanks and I'll add ya.

4. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Nick walked into the lab a bit tired.... he didnt get much sllep that night. He noticed other people he didnt know in the lab, he walked up to Grissom "who is that?" he pointed to Mac, Dannny andlindsay.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can I be Mac, as usual :)

I still wanna work some Smacked-ness in here despite the seperation.

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

We're not starting it yet, sorry. I'll start it off when we get Danny and Lindsay. And yes u can be Mac, thanks for joining :D

7. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Oh my bad...lol.... im just as bored as i can be.

8. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

That's okay. You'll know when it's started. Nick, Griss and Sara go to the airport to meet Danny, Lindsay and Mac anyhoo.

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'll take Linds <3

10. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Thanks honey, and sure. Nice to have you on board with us :D

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Can I snatch Danny?

12. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Woo of course ya can! Thanks!! We can get started then now :D
    By the way Shuriyu, has Erin (cofi_shot) PMed u about being Nick in the High School and Real World RPs?

--------------------

Sara folded her arms as she waited with Nick and Grissom at the terminal gates for arrivals.
    "This is a big case isn't it? Must be if they've called the guys from New York in."
    She was pretty much talking to herself because nobody answered her.
    When the three CSIs from the other side of the country walked through the doors, she instantly knew it was who they were waiting for and took in each of them: an older, serious guy who struck her as being the boss; a confident, good-looking guy with glasses and a small scowl on his face, and a girl who looked pretty young and a little intimidated by the hustling and bustling around her.

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

((No, she hasn't.. o_o I was going to be Brett in the highschool one, but I didn't know where to come back in.))

Danny was looking around the airport, tired from the early morning flight. He was definately not happy about getting little sleep and being cooped up in a plane with a crying baby for several hours. Why'd we have to come here anyways? What the hell could possibly happen in the *desert*? he thought gloomily.

14. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

((Well Ashley's left the site now so we were wondering if you'd take over for Nick? On both the HS and RW ones cos there's storylines involving him in both.))

Sara extended a hand to Danny as he reached her and smiled.
    "I'm Sara Sidle. Welcome to Vegas."
    She said as she shook his hand.
    "Oh how original."
    She chastised herself.
    He was definitely something - very attractive, with the whole tough-New-Yorker thing going on.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

((Aaaaah, I see. I can do that if ya want me to, but I'll be absent a bit this week 'cause of exams and end of school.))

Danny gently shook hands with Sara, smiling a moment later. "Danny Messer," he replied. Danny took a look at the three standing around Sara, shifting his backpack on his back a bit. Well.. maybe this won't be so bad.. Danny then thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.