Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Grissom took a deep breath and moved the mask away from his mouth. He gulped in the air of the room for a few seconds then closed his eyes. "You can't know that" He said quietly, his throat scratchy and dry. He hated the way he sounded so weak and vunerable. He always projected an image of utter control but now he felt like his grasp was slowly loosening

(sorry about the last post not making much sense I was late for work)

Stella smiled and nodded. "I know, I feel the same way." she said as she looked up and gazed into his eyes. (Mel, where are they? I would write more but I forget what their doing.)

(crud I missed the dance part further up...I think they must still be at the restaurant. I completely missed a post of yours so...)

Mac finally turned his attention back to the dancing. "May I?" he asked, holding out his hand.

((That made sense, don't worry hun :D))

Sara tried to force a smile.
"Grissom, I've lost two babies and...the doctors said I'll have trouble conceiving now that I had that operation."
She shook her head to try and clear her muddled thoughts.
"Maybe we should stop trying, and if I get pregnant then great."
To be honest, she was terrified of becoming pregnant again. Every time she had done so far, her life had faced some sort of danger, and she'd nearly died both times.
"It doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do. That's why I'm saying this. I don't want you to get all hopeful and then have more heartache if anything else goes wrong."

Grissom sighed and put the mask back over his face. It was a cruel irony that he hadn't cared really about becoming a father until he'd become involved with Sara and now when he finally did, it had been snatched away from him. He took a few deep breaths of the pure oxygen to steady himself and closed his eyes

"I-if you wanna keep trying though, I'll do that, for you."
She said gently, reaching over and gently touching his cheek.
"I wanna be a mom as much as you wanna be a dad...I'm just scared."
She admitted, closing her eyes to fight the tears. The thought of what they;d lost in a matter of a couple weeks was almost too much for her to bear.

Grissom sighed and raised his hands gently. He signed "I love you, it doesn't matter if we have a child" He knew porbably wouldn't be able to understand but he didn't feel strong enough to say it. He lowered his hand onto hers and squeezed it weakly

Sara watched his hands intently. Unbeknownst to him, when she'd found out his hearing was failing him, she'd gone out and attempted to leanr a little sign language. She didn't get very far, she could just about get by.
"I understand Grissom."
She smiled, her eyes sparkling with tears. She knew he'd be surprised by that.
"I just want to be able to give you a child."
She said softly, touching his cheek again.

(sorry I had a blonde moment, thought I'd replied bt i hadnt)

Grissom sighed deeply and shut his eyes. He raised his hands again and signed. "Whatever happens, happens" He brought his hands back down defeatedly. He felt so weak and tired, both menbtally and physically. Why did it all have to happen to them?

Sara sighed and snuggled into him, wishing they were at home and not suffering all of this torment. She fell into a broken sleep, images and memories of her childhood and other difficult times in her life flooding back to her until she woke up with tears in her eyes. It took her a long while to get back to sleep after that, but she did. Eventually.

((Let's skip it a bit seeing as this has been kinda dormant))

It was months before Grissom was allowed out of hospital, and the doctors hadn't even been sure he'd make it out. But he did and Sara promised to look after him. She was keeping that promise now, as she carried some coffee into their bedroom for him, along with a nice brakfast.
"Wakey wakey sleepy head."
She said softly, smiling as she set the tray down at the edge of the bed. Even though they'd said they wouldn't, they'd been trying for another baby. So far they'd had no joy. But they hadn't been able to try all that much - Grissom was still recovering and Sara was worried about tiring him out.

((Cath's kinda neutral at the moment. As long as you do substantial posts (3 or 4 lines - NO ONE-LINERS) then sure ya can play her and I'll give Warrick a go for ya cos it's Yo!Bling. If ya think you'll convert to one-liners, then please don't take Cath on 'cause everyone on this RP tries to do good posts and one-liners are annoying as hell.))

Cath took a deep breath and walked to the break room. She poured a coffee and Sank onto the couch. She was exhausted. It'd been another long shift.

((Can ya do at least 3 or 4 lines tho. Otherwise, IMO, it kills the RP. Thanks.))

Warrick strolled into the break room, a scowl on his face as he talked into his cell phone.
"Tina, I'll be home as soon as I can - you know I can't just leave...no, I know that...just listen to me for- Tina? Damnit!"
He sighed heavily as he closed the phone. Things hadn't been going very well with his dear wife lately. She wanted him with her all the time and he was feeling suffocated. He used work as an escape now, and he never thought that would be him. Seeing Cath, he gave her a smile and poured himself a coffee before sitting down next to her.
It was funny; Cath was always the one to cheer him up and make him smile or laugh when he was at his lowest, yet he'd gone and married a woman he'd barely known. Looking back, he wished he'd just taken the hints Cath had thrown at him over the years and asked her out. When she'd found out he was married, she'd looked crushed and the expression of hurt on her face still stuck with him. But, maybe it wasn't too late to...no, he was married, he had to stop thinking about the maybe's and the dreams he'd thrown away when he'd gotten married on a whim.

((As you can see, posts we make are including lots of things so it's not just actions or words or whatever.))

(how do you want to handle Mac and Stella? You wanna do a pregnancy thing with them since it's been several months since their little tryst? It's up to you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back