Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Stella laughed a bit and then nodded. "Yes Mac, I would love to marry you." she said with tears of joy pouring down her face. Nothing in the world would make Stella Bonasera a happier woman than to marry her dream man, Mac.

Mac wanted to kiss her right now, but the table was in the way so he had to get up and come around. He did, and gave her a kiss, his heart pounding with joy.

Stella smiled and wrapped her arms around him as they kissed. "I love you so much." she told him as she eyed the ring that was in the box. "Put it on." she said excitedly.

Mac obliged, taking the ring out and slipping it onto her finger. "I love you too" he replied as he did.

Stella smiled and looked at the ring. It fit perfectly on her finger, and looked amazing on her. "Mac, you make me so happy." she told him as she got up and hugged him. "I can't wait to get married to you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." she told him, tears of joy pouring down her face. She was really living her dream. She loved Mac, was getting married to him, would no doubt give him kids of their own, and she was going to grow old with him. She was ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

Grissom shook his. "Ofcourse I'm not mad at you honey" He said softly, taking her hand and squeezing it gently. "You just shocked me that's all. It's alot to take in" He said with a sigh. He was going to become a Dad. He'd given up hope years ago of ever settling down and having a family.

"I want this baby Grissom. I want us to be happy...without any of these strings attached."
A small sob caught in her throat and she blinked back tears. Suddenly, a gasp escaped her lips and her eyes widened.
"Oh..."
She doubled over in pain and struggled for breath.

Grissom leant forward and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, stroking her cheek gently. "What's wrong?" His voice was soft as he looked on her with caring eyes.

"I feel the same way." Mac replied. "I feel happier right now than I ever thought I'd feel again. My heart has felt empty...dead...for so long, and now it feels full and complete again."

"Aghhhh...my side..."
She gasped out, her eyes wide with panic.
"Get...doctor!"
She managed to get out before the pain intensified and she cried out again, clutching her side and writhing on the bed trying to make the agony subside a little.

((lol, I certainly am - I'm an angst and shama whore! :lol: When Saranna posts, we can carry it on and relieve the suspense lol))

(sorry manic week)

Grissom ran out of the room and grabbed the nearest doctor. "My girlfriend, she needs help" He managed to splutter pulling him towards the room. The doctor nodded and ran into the room. Grissom hovered by the door as he watched the doctor call for assitance. What the hell was going on?

It was ten minutes before the doctors had an idea what was wrong with her. Sara was sobbing in pain as they restrained her and gave her a shot of morphine. She desperately cried out to Grissom as she was wheeled quickly out of her room and again toward theater to check if they were right. All the signs pointed toward it after all.
"GRISSOM!"
She screamed, terrified as she grasped for him but was moved off before he had a chance to grab her hand.

"Sir? The doctors have confirmed what's wrong with your girlfriend."
It was that same old kindly nurse. She always seemed to be there as a strong beam of support and empathy during all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back