Close To The Flame ( Romantic/Anger Ryan Fic )

Re: To Myself I Turned ( After Close To The Flame )

Now that explains few things. Interesting. But oh my, how Ryan managed to change his attitude... Is that because of all he suffered when was young? If so then I can see him loosing grip.
Anyways loved the chapter and wait for next to see what's up :)

Now that explains few things. Interesting. But oh my, how Ryan managed to change his attitude... Is that because of all he suffered when was young? If so then I can see him loosing grip.
Anyways loved the chapter and wait for next to see what's up :)

Yup told ya and now it gets bumpy so buckle up

Chapter Four

Lisa was gonna be moving in with Danny at the end of the month along with Sophie who adored Danny but what they didnt know was that something was gonna happen in more ways than one but how would the team deal with it and protect Lisa,Sophie and Danny?

( Miami/NY )

Ryan and Eric were working a case and they discovered that there was a link to a case in New York and their boss Horatio sent Ryan and Eric to New York to work the case with the team up there and so both Ryan and Eric arrived in New York and headed to the lab where they met Mac Taylor and the team who talked them through the case and Eric shows them the case from Miami and Ryan just looks around from the break room and sees Lisa with Danny and Sophie who was in Danny's arms and Ryan couldnt believe what he was seeing in front of his eyes that his ex was with another man and this man had Sophie in his arms..

Ryan watched Lisa and Danny go into Mac's office with Sophie who reached out to Mac who laughed and held Sophie while Lisa and Danny gave Mac some shocking news and Mac smiles with the news that Lisa's moving in with Danny to his apartment with Sophie and Lisa heads to the break room while Danny talks with Mac..

Ryan sees his ex wife walk into the room to get a cup of coffee and Ryan notices that Lisa's changed her whole look and Ryan asks '' How's Sophie?'' and Lisa tells Ryan '' Sophie's fine and is having a good childhood with me and Danny who Sophie's taken to really well'' and Ryan then asks '' How long have you been with Danny?'' and Lisa tells Ryan '' I'm not gonna tell you that'' and Ryan just doesnt like seeing his daughter with Danny at all and Eric could tell by Ryan's angry mood and Danny heads down to the locker room and Ryan follows him and coldly asks '' Why have you taken Sophie on as your own?''..

Danny admits to Ryan '' I love Sophie and i've been a part of her life since she and Lisa came up here and i love Lisa as well'' and this pissed Ryan off who then punched Danny but what Ryan didnt realise that Danny was stronger than him and took him down with one punch and Danny walked out of the room and went back up to Lisa and told her what Ryan did and this just annoyed Lisa even more that her ex was trying to tarnish her life again with Danny but Lisa wasnt gonna let Ryan ruin her life or even Sophie's and Ryan came back up to the break room and saw Lisa and Danny share a loving moment in the lab and Sheldon arrives and jokingly tells them '' Get a room '' and both Lisa and Danny laugh at Sheldon's comment and decide to take off home with Sophie to which Lisa tells Danny '' Unless i move my stuff and Sophie's into your's today if that's ok'' and Danny agrees and they inform Mac about what happened and the move to which Mac agrees and so Lisa,Sophie and Danny leave the lab watched by Ryan who saw Danny keeping Lisa in close to him along with Sophie..

Lisa and Danny leave the lab with Sophie and Ryan watches his daughter walking with Danny and realises that he's lost his daughter forever and Ryan knows that his life will never be the same again as he's lost the two special people he loved and for Ryan when he saw his ex wife and young daughter with Danny, it made Ryan realise that he shouldnt of hurt Lisa like he did and now Ryan lost everything..

Ryan leaves everything alone and Danny has something to ask Lisa and will Lisa agree??

Wow. That was interesting :)
My ride was very good, I enjoyed this bumpy ride :)
Ryan's reaction was exactly as I expected (I've seen some of his reactions).
Anyways loved the chapter as always and will be waiting read more :)

Wow. That was interesting :)
My ride was very good, I enjoyed this bumpy ride :)
Ryan's reaction was exactly as I expected (I've seen some of his reactions).
Anyways loved the chapter as always and will be waiting read more :)

What do you think that Danny's got in store for Lisa?

Chapter Five

The case was solved and Ryan didnt wanna leave New York as his daughter was there and Ryan just wanted to tell her who he really was and knew that Lisa wouldnt let him have that chance as Sophie was settled and would have a stable family life with Lisa but Ryan hated Danny for taking his place with Sophie but Ryan thought there was nothing he could do..

Lisa had moved in with Danny and they had set Sophie's bedroom up with her toys and bed along with everything else and Lisa had been with Danny for over six months and they were very happy together and it was nearly night time when they decided to get an early night and Danny sighs and knew he wanted to ask Lisa something special but wasnt sure how Lisa would react to it but it was almost ten pm when Danny leans over to Lisa and hands her a small red box and Lisa opens it to find a ring inside and Danny asks Lisa '' Will you marry me?'' and Lisa's shocked and tells Danny '' Of course i'll marry you''..

Danny sighs happy that Lisa has agreed to marry him and become Mrs Messer to which Lisa snuggles into Danny and admires her engagement ring and asks Danny '' How long have you been thinking about this?'' and Danny admits '' For the past couple of months'', then Lisa tells Danny '' I'm so excited about our upcoming wedding and i was thinking we should get married in the winter time'' to which Danny agrees and wraps Lisa in close to him and whispers '' i love you so much'' and Lisa tells Danny '' I love you too Mr Messer''..

The following day Lisa and Danny went into the lab with Sophie and so Ryan was still there and Mac noticed that both Lisa and Danny were happy about something and Mac followed them into the break room and Ryan was nearby and so Mac asks Danny '' Why are you both so happy?" and Lisa looks at Danny and nods then Danny tells the team '' Last night i asked Lisa to marry me and she agreed so we're getting married''..

Lisa shows off her engagement ring to the team and they love the ring and congrat Lisa and Danny on their engagement but Ryan overheard that Lisa was marrying Danny and it tore him apart inside and Ryan walked away alone back to Miami to try and get on with his life but Ryan knew it was gonna be very hard without Lisa or Sophie with him everyday..

( Miami )

Ryan was in the breakroom upset when the others came inside and Alexx asks Ryan '' What's wrong sugar?" and Ryan sighs and informs the team '' I overheard Danny Messer telling the team that he and Lisa are getting married and i'm so upset as i thought Lisa would give me another chance but not now" and the team are in shock about Ryan's news about Lisa marrying Danny..

Alexx asks Ryan '' Did you see Sophie?" and Ryan tells Alexx '' Yeah and she's gotten so big and she's happy with Lisa and i saw the way Danny interacts with Sophie and she loves him and i'll never get the chance to tell Sophie that i'm her real father''..

Is it gonna get any better for Ryan? Or has Ryan got nothing to live for?

Back