Close To The Flame ( Romantic/Anger Ryan Fic )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Title : Close To The Flame
Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Lisa Speedle
Others in fic : Horatio, Alexx, Calleigh, Eric and Tim Speedle ( Who isnt dead btw )
Rating : PG-13/NC-17
Summary : Ryan has a one night stand with girl but what Ryan doesnt realise that things are gonna go downhill fast but how will Ryan feel when he finds out who the girl's brother is? Will they even get the chance to be together properly? Is Ryan gonna be allowed to be a father? Read to find out

Chapter One

Ryan went out after work and was having fun when Ryan saw a young girl across the room and Ryan walked over to the young girl and asked " Wanna dance?" and the girl nodded, then Ryan reached out his hand and she took it then a slow song that had began to play and the girl asks "What's your name?" and Ryan tells her " I'm Ryan Wolfe" then the girl tells him " I'm Lisa Speedle" and Ryan smiles at Lisa, then Ryan leans into Lisa and softly kisses her and Lisa responds to Ryan's gentle kiss and they both leave the club and head to Ryan's condo where once inside, Ryan gently pushes Lisa against the wall and kisses her while holding her close to him and Ryan lead Lisa down to his bedroom and they fell onto the bed and laughed but then Ryan slipped his hands up Lisa's black top and Lisa rested her hand on Ryan's head.

Ryan removed Lisa's top and then Lisa took Ryan's cream shirt off to reveal Ryan's toned chest and Lisa's fingertips circled Ryan's chest and Ryan pulled Lisa in so close that they were touching and Ryan asked Lisa " You wanna do this?" and Lisa tells Ryan " Of course i do" to which Ryan and Lisa get changed and end up under the covers smooching and Ryan leaves a huge bite on Lisa's neck and for Lisa this was gonna be a great night and both Ryan and Lisa go all the way without protection and afterwards, Lisa is snuggled up next to Ryan in the bed and Ryan keeps a close hold of Lisa in his arms and Ryan softly kisses Lisa's forehead and falls asleep.

( Next Morning )

Ryan opens his eyes and looks at Lisa who was still sleeping and Ryan smiles to himself that he was lucky and Lisa stirs then wakes up and sees Ryan wide awake and so Lisa pulls Ryan down for a cuddle to which Ryan is happy with then Ryan asks " You got any siblings?" and Lisa nods and tells Ryan " Yeah just an older brother called Tim but his friends call him Speed".

Ryan didnt know what he was feeling towards Lisa but wanted to find out more and Ryan realised that Lisa's brother Tim was someone he worked with and Ryan knew he was gonna be in huge trouble if Tim found out what had went on and Ryan kept it to himself and for Lisa she knew that her brother was gonna be pissed off to say the least and Lisa hoped that Tim would be ok about her and Ryan.

Will Tim allow Lisa and Ryan to be together or will Ryan and Lisa do something in order to be together?

Last edited:
Chapter Two

Ryan had tried to figure out what he was feeling for Lisa who was at home when Tim noticed the bite mark on her neck and Tim asks Lisa " Where the heck did you get that bite on your neck?" and Lisa sighs and tells Tim " I got it from a guy last night and before you ask, i aint telling you who he is" and Tim was getting angry with Lisa over the bite and Tim tells Lisa " Whoever gave you that bite, i dont want you go near him again" and Lisa asks " Why not?" then Tim explains to Lisa " I dont want you to get hurt and even though you are my little sister and if you wont tell me who he is then i'll find out for myself one way or another".

Lisa realised that Tim was serious and Lisa then admits " It was Ryan" then Tim asks " Ryan as in CSI Ryan Wolfe?", Lisa just nods and Tim sees red and attacks Lisa who runs out of the condo upset and runs into Ryan who saw Lisa in tears and followed her to the beach and Ryan catches up to Lisa and sees blood on Lisa's cheekbone and Ryan asks " What happened sweetheart?" and Lisa looks up at Ryan and tells him " It was my brother who did this and he might hurt you too".

Ryan gives Lisa a hug which was seen by Tim who went to find Lisa and finds her with Ryan and this only makes Tim more angry and so Tim walks over to Lisa and Ryan, then Tim pulls Ryan away from Lisa and Tim shouts at Ryan " Leave Lisa alone and i'll hurt you if i find out that you've went near Lisa again, so back off "...

Lisa couldnt believe what she was seeing with her own eyes and Lisa by now really hated Tim but then Lisa decided to tell Tim " I'm not gonna let you stop me from seeing Ryan and i care about him so much and if you cant accept it, then leave me the hell alone" and so Lisa walks over to Ryan who wraps his arms around Lisa and soothingly rubs her back only for Tim to push them apart once again, then shockingly Tim kicks Ryan to the ground hard and harshly warns him " STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM LISA!!!" but Lisa tells Tim " Just leave Ryan alone and if you dont then you wont ever hear from me again and i mean it"....

( Later That Day/Night )

Lisa packed her stuff while Tim was at the lab and decided to run off with Ryan and they both met up at Ryan's condo and Lisa put her stuff into the boot next to Ryan's stuff and they decided to leave Miami and go all the way down to Key West and set up a life there and Ryan had quit his job and found another one once they had settled down in a house overlooking the lake..

( Miami Dade PD )

Tim had clocked in and went in search of Ryan but couldnt find him and so Tim asks Eric " You uh aint seen Ryan have you?" and Eric shakes his head and then asks " Why?", then Tim tells Eric " Ryan's been around my sister Lisa and i'm so mad and i dont want Ryan near her but i fear that they've ran off somewhere but i have no idea where".

Horatio informs Tim " Ryan has left Miami with your sister and Ryan hasnt said where they are but i guess they're happy now and neither of them want to hear from you again" and Tim breaks down and Horatio comforts Tim in front of the others in the breakroom and Tim tells Horatio " I hope Lisa is happy but i never thought she would be with Ryan at all".....

Will Lisa and Ryan ever return to Miami or have they gone for good?

Oh it was unexpected. Though I expected something like that, well that would be what I'd do. Shesh I'm like Castle now :lol:
And then I expected more violence. Yeah yeah I know, I'm violent in my fics and I'm attracted to aggressive fics. Dunno why but I could blame all the tv shows I've grown up watching.
But I'm not complaining, just stating facts about myself

Oh it was unexpected. Though I expected something like that, well that would be what I'd do. Shesh I'm like Castle now :lol:
And then I expected more violence. Yeah yeah I know, I'm violent in my fics and I'm attracted to aggressive fics. Dunno why but I could blame all the tv shows I've grown up watching.
But I'm not complaining, just stating facts about myself

It's gonna be fun when a certain someone turns up

Chapter Three

( Three months later )

Ryan and Lisa had settled into life in Key West and neither of them had heard from Tim and later that week Ryan gets a phone call from Horatio asking "How's things going between you and Lisa?" and Ryan tells Horatio " It's going really well and we're expecting a baby as Lisa's 12wks pregnant and we would like to see you and Alexx", to which Horatio replies " Of course and also Tim is so worried about Lisa" to which Ryan tells Horatio " Tim shouldnt of tried to stop me and Lisa being together at all and i love Lisa and she loves me"...

( Horatio & Alexx's visit )

Horatio and Alexx arrive in Key West to visit Lisa and Ryan at their home and once they pull up at the house, Alexx turns to Horatio and says " Wow it looks beautiful" and Horatio agrees with Alexx and they get out of the car and walk up to the front door and Horatio knocks on the door and so Ryan answers the door to see Horatio and Alexx there and then Ryan lets them inside and Ryan tells them " Dont mind the music playing in the house as there is another confession for you both " and both Alexx and Horatio wondered what the other news was and Ryan lead them out to the back where Lisa was and so Lisa looks around and sees both Alexx and Horatio, then Lisa walks over to them with the bump showing slightly and both Alexx and Horatio embrace Lisa and then Alexx notices how happy Lisa and Ryan are together...

It was into the evening when Ryan and Lisa tell both Alexx and Horatio " We're getting married in a few days time and we would love for the both of you to be there" and Alexx gets up and hugs both of her babies and tells them " I'm so happy for you both", then Horatio smiles as well and asks " Will Tim know about it?" and Ryan shakes his head and Horatio understood the reason why and Lisa shows Alexx and Horatio her engagement ring which had three diamonds and Alexx loved it...

( Few days later - Wedding )

It was the day that Lisa would become Ryan's wife and Lisa was glad that she would no longer have the Speedle surname as Lisa decided that she would take on Ryan's surname of Wolfe and it was perfect as both Lisa and Ryan had talked about it and Alexx was helping Lisa in one of the bedrooms while Horatio was doing the same with Ryan and Horatio asks Ryan " How come you both decided to get married?" and Ryan admits to Horatio " I love Lisa so much and i cant wait to be a dad and least this way when our baby is born it'll take on the Wolfe surname and it's the right thing to do"...

Ryan was waiting for Lisa at the altar at the town hall with their friends that they had gotten to know and next thing Ryan heard was the ballad for Lisa then Ryan looked around and saw Lisa being given away by Alexx and once they reached the top and Alexx stepped aside and listened to the vicar who welcomed close friends to the wedding and both Ryan and Lisa had written their own vows and spoke them to each other and exchanged rings. The vicar proclaims Ryan and Lisa as man and wife to which Ryan wraps his arms around Lisa and share a kiss as a married couple to the cheers of their friends...

How will Tim feel when Horatio tells him about Ryan and Lisa's marriage along with a baby on the way??

Aww :adore:
How sweet :luvlove:
Loveee it :)

How will Tim react to the news?

Oh you know me. Mad Tim, injured Ryan, a@@-kicking Lisa etc.. I could go on and on with the possibilities like "happily ever after", "what if...", "that shouldn't happen" and "his fate could've turn the other way" etc etc... Well you got the idea :)

Yeah i gets the idea and i'm gonna have to use my muse for the next part which is gonna be a cracker well hopefully i can get it just right

Back