Close To The Flame ( Romantic/Anger Ryan Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 30, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Re: To Myself I Turned ( After Close To The Flame )

Yup update will be this weekend maybe or tomorrow

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Cool:)
    I'll update Hurricane tonight and Sleepless tomorrow (don't like these 24 hour restrictions)

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

^^ Ditto and hopefully you will like where mine's leading and maybe Ryan finds someone but could it be someone he never thought of?

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Will like, I promise;)
    awww... Natalia? Or maybe not? Not Calleigh? Or OC? Just guessing :lol:

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It's someone who Ryan knew for a long time as a kid who returns to see him but will sparks fly?

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Olala! Defo will likey :)
    Oh and that sounds very exciting ;)

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup and i will have a two part chapter soon near the end of this one

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Will be waitin :)

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup and think this one will be nice as Ryan's headin down a new path but will it be the right one or not?

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Six ( Centered on Ryan )

Ryan had slightly gotten over his lost love and wondered if he should maybe find someone else and try to be happy again but didnt know where to start until someone came into the lab and Ryan knew who she was straight away and walked over and said '' Hey Mia how are you?" and Mia looks up and sees Ryan there and they share a hug as they hadnt seen each other since they were just 8 years old and Mia asks Ryan '' You ok?" and Ryan tells Mia '' Not really as my ex wife took my daughter away over two years ago and now she's getting married''..

Mia hugs Ryan and their hug was seen by Alexx and the others who wondered who Ryan was hugging and Ryan asks Mia '' Wanna meet up later?'' and Mia agrees to meet up with Ryan later after his shift was over and a few hours later, Ryan left the lab to find Mia outside and walked over and gives her a hug and Ryan walks off with Mia and they head to Ryan's home and so Mia sees a baby pic of Ryan's daughter taken a couple days after the birth and Mia admits to Ryan '' I never stopped thinking about you and even now'' and Ryan admits '' Me too" then Ryan asks '' Wanna give things a go between us?"..

Mia looks at Ryan and tells him ''I'd love to give things a go between us'' to which Ryan smiles which was the first real smile Ryan did in a long time and knew that he would have something to live for again as he and Mia got together and Ryan wasnt gonna tell anyone at the lab about it as this was Ryan's secret and Mia asks Ryan '' What's your daughter called?" and Ryan informs Mia '' She's called Sophie Rose Wolfe'' and Mia tells Ryan '' Such a pretty name for a pretty little girl''..

Ryan agrees with Mia and then tells her '' Sophie's mom Lisa is marrying a CSI from New York and he's taken Sophie on as his own and Sophie calls him dad which hurts and i dont even know if i'll ever see Sophie again'' and Mia comforts Ryan who cries while thinking about his daughter and Ryan tearfully admits to Mia '' I miss Sophie so much and i know that she will never find out who i really am''..

Mia noticed it was getting late and Ryan asks Mia '' Stay please as i dont wanna be alone?" and Mia agrees to stay with Ryan and be there for him and Ryan knew that he didnt wanna rush into anything heavy with Mia just yet and Ryan hoped that Mia would be ok with that and so both Mia and Ryan headed upstairs and Mia tells Ryan '' I'll stay in here with you and that way i'll be here if you want a cuddle'' and Ryan gave Mia a hug and a peck on the forehead softly and Ryan got changed and crawled into bed followed by Mia who watched Ryan closely and thought how hurt he was and she hoped that she could make Ryan smile again and Ryan slowly fell asleep with his hand resting on Mia's tummy..

Is Ryan and Mia's relationship gonna become serious??

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Now finally I can post my comment:)
    Though I don't remember what I wanted to say last night.
    Anyways loved the chapter. Interesting turn.
    Just had a vision of Mia kicking some butts and if not taking Sophie to Ryan at least letting her know who's her real father. Just a vision provided by imagination.
    Waits for more ;)

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'll be updating this in a couple of days time as i wanna get good chappies from now until Sunday unless i update before then

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh great:)
    I'll be waiting:)
    Though not sure on which day. I'm planning to bring my phone to service so dunno how fast things are going to be. I just wish to get a new phone instead of borrowing mom's. I desperately want to get a new one. Too sad that my friend doesn't have any I could buy for a symbolic price :(
    Why everything is so darn pricey these days *headdesk*
    Sorry for this rant. Will try not to do that again :)

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and hopefully today and it depends if i can get this idea to work but damnit it's hard

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh I know this feelin. Had same for several times. That's why I now have to re-done two fics on website and re-done another few chapters on other site because half of content got lost in my phone's memory and I couldn't retrieve it anymore out of it's system. Besides its Miami/Mentalist xover and I've lost my original idea since I've seen only one season of Mentalist.