Close To The Flame ( Romantic/Anger Ryan Fic )

Re: To Myself I Turned ( After Close To The Flame )

Yeah and it's so hard to get an idea to work but i'll try my idea later to see if it works or not

Chapter Seven

Lisa and Danny decided to get married on New Year's Eve and they were excited about being married and settling down with each other and might have a kid of their own as they had talked about it over the past month or so and Danny knew that being a father would be the best feeling in the world and it also meant that Sophie would have someone to play with too..

Ryan decided that he wanted full access to his daughter and began to seek advice about it but it proved hard as Sophie wasnt in Miami and Ryan wasnt happy with the news and knew that there was only one way to sort and that was to snatch Sophie away from Lisa but Ryan knew that the whole NY lab would protect Danny,Sophie and Lisa to the hilt and Ryan knew that but never thought how he would manage it but then decided not to as he didnt wanna uproot Sophie away from her mom and soon to be stepdad Danny..

Ryan knew that he was doing the right thing by leaving Sophie where she was and if Sophie wanted to find him, then he would be happy with that and Mia had came to visit Ryan and they were getting closer and Mia suggests to Ryan '' Would you ever want more kids?" and Ryan's surprised that Mia suggested it and admits '' Of course and i'd never forget my first born'' and Mia nods to which Ryan wonders if he's ready to be a father again but he'd only been with Mia for a few weeks and didnt wanna rush into anything..

( Two Months Later )

Ryan and Mia decided that they would try for a kid of their own and Ryan knew that this time it was gonna be different but Ryan also knew in his heart that there would always be a special place for Sophie Rose and Ryan knew how much Sophie meant to him and wanted to be a part of her life and he was until Lisa took Sophie away from him and travelled to New York and found love with Danny Messer..

( Ryan's dream )

The crime lab was quiet and Horatio still worked there and a young girl aged 18 walked into the lab and saw Horatio and walks over and says '' I havent seen you in a long time'' and Horatio asks '' Who are you?" and the young girl tells Horatio '' It's Sophie Rose Wolfe'' and Horatio's shocked that Ryan's daughter was there in the lab and then Ryan walks in and sees Sophie talking with Horatio and walks over and asks '' Sophie?'' and so Sophie turns around comes face to face with her father and tells him '' Yeah it's me and i'm working as a CSI in New York''..

Ryan woke up and thought to himself ''What an interesting dream and wonder if it'll come true'' and Ryan looks over at Mia sound asleep and sighs knowing that he's finally found someone to call his again..

How will things turn out for Lisa & Danny along with Ryan & Mia??

Wow wow wow
almost thought Ryan will do that *gets under blanket*
Great. They'll try :) Cool :)
will be waiting for more

Chapter Eight ( Unexpected Twist )

Lisa decided to make peace with her ex Ryan but neither of them knew what was around the corner and Lisa heads to Miami while Danny looks after Sophie and what happens in Miami?

( Miami )

Lisa arrives in Miami and goes to find Ryan and finds him at the pier and Ryan turns around and sees Lisa there and Lisa walks over to Ryan and asks '' Can we make peace for Sophie's sake?'' and Ryan looks at Lisa and tells her '' It would be nice and i miss her and even you'' and Lisa admits '' So do i and there's nothing we can do about it as i'm engaged to Danny'' then Ryan tells Lisa '' There is something that we can do about this'' and Lisa asks '' What can we do?'' and Ryan whispers what he meant in Lisa's ear and they head to Lisa's hotel room and once they enter the room, Ryan locks the door and walks back over to Lisa and so Ryan pulls Lisa in close to him and Ryan softly kisses Lisa who responds to Ryan's soft kiss and Ryan rests his left hand on the back of Lisa's shoulders and Lisa puts both hands up Ryan's black shirt to feel his soft warm skin and Lisa realises how much she misses Ryan and so Ryan asks Lisa '' You ok?'' and Lisa tells Ryan '' I've missed this and you so much but i cant stop myself from still loving you''..

Ryan admits '' I still love you too'' and both Lisa and Ryan end up in bed together and Lisa's fingertips circle Ryan's chest and Ryan knows how much he's missed Lisa's soft touch and asks '' Would you give us another go?'' and Lisa asks Ryan ''Are you sure about this?'' and Ryan tells Lisa '' Yeah of course i'm sure and i want you back with me'' to which Lisa asks '' Are you seeing anyone?" and Ryan nods but tells Lisa '' I could end it for another chance with you'', then Ryan also tells Lisa '' I'm sorry for the way it ended between us the last time'' then Lisa softly rubs Ryan's cheek and tells him '' It wasnt nice and i'd never seen you act like that before and it scared me'' and Ryan wraps his arms around Lisa and tells her '' I wont do that again and i swear on Sophie's life''..

Lisa realises that Ryan's truly sorry and tells him '' I forgive you and i tell Sophie about you everyday and i know that Danny doesnt like it but he's not her real dad tho'' and Ryan asks '' When can i see Sophie again?" and Lisa tells Ryan '' You'll see her the next time i return and you will see how much she's grown and she is the double of you and everytime i look at Sophie - i see you'' then Ryan softly sniffles and tells Lisa '' I know it'll be ages before you fully trust me again but once you do then i'll be the guy that you wanted right from the start'' and Lisa leans into Ryan and kisses his earlobe and Ryan pounces on Lisa and they end up getting quite steamy and afterwards, Ryan admits '' I missed this and i love you'' then Lisa tells Ryan '' I missed it and i love you too''..

( Next Morning )

Lisa wakes up on Ryan's chest and rubs his stomach with her thumb and it wakes Ryan who kisses Lisa on the head and asks '' When will you return here for good?'' and Lisa tells Ryan '' Soon as we end our realtionships and focus on being a family with Sophie and regaining the trust between us'' and Ryan agrees and notices Lisa's tattoo and asks '' When did you get the tattoo?" and Lisa tells Ryan '' I got it in New York and it's the wings with Sophie's name and her date of birth"..

Will Ryan and Lisa be sucessful in their attempts to end it with Danny and Mia in order for them to be together once again??

Wow wow wow o_O

That's really unexpected o_O

Whoa! I'm on ma butt....
Yeah that's interesting twist. How that's gonna work.... *headscratch*

Wow wow wow o_O

That's really unexpected o_O

Whoa! I'm on ma butt....
Yeah that's interesting twist. How that's gonna work.... *headscratch*

Hehe you werent expecting that tho were ye? Chapter nine is the end of part two but then comes the third part

You can shoot me for what this chapter will bring

Last edited:

Chapter Nine ( Finale )

Ryan and Lisa had slept together and both enjoyed it and they both knew that they wanted to be together again and ending their relationships would be hard but will it be sucessful??

( New York - 3 months later )

Danny noticed a change in Lisa and wondered why Lisa was different and Danny decided to find out the reason why but in the breakroom Danny asks Lisa '' Why have you been acting differently over the past few months?'' and Lisa sighs and tells Danny '' i'm pregnant '' then Danny hugs Lisa who pushes Danny away and tells him '' This baby isnt your's'' then Danny slaps Lisa and asks '' Who's the dad?" and Lisa sighs and admits '' Ryan'' to which Danny asks '' Why Ryan?"..

Lisa then tells Danny '' I slept with Ryan while i was in Miami and we're getting back together'' and Ryan appears to see Lisa but Danny spots Ryan and walks over to him and lays into him '' Lisa's mine, not your's '' then Ryan admits '' I dont think so as i know that Lisa's pregnant with my kid''..

Danny punches Ryan who punched Danny back hard, then a bomb is thrown into the lab and Ryan grabs Lisa and Sophie, and goes to the locker room where the lockers fall trapping Ryan, Lisa and Sophie inside the room and the alarms are blaring all around the lab and Ryan asks Lisa '' You uh keeping our baby?'' and Lisa tells Ryan '' Of course i'm keeping our second baby'' and the lab was cleared but Mac asks '' Where's Lisa and Sophie?'' then Danny coldly tells Mac '' They're with Ryan who Lisa slept with and they're somewhere in the lab but i dont care where'' and then Danny walks off leaving Mac worried and wondering if Lisa's ok and Mac goes to look for Lisa and looks everywhere then Mac hears Sophie crying and follows the sound to the locker room and finds Sophie with Lisa and Ryan who wasnt moving and Lisa slowly opens her eyes to find Mac there and tells him '' I'm going back to Miami with Ryan'' and Mac manages to get both Lisa and a lifeless Ryan outta the lab and Ryan is flown to Miami with Lisa and Sophie who both are ok..

( Miami )

Ryan had arrived in Miami and was taken to Grace Memorial Hospital where surgeons had a serious operation to try and save Ryan's life and Lisa called Horatio '' Ryan's in hospital and is in surgery and they dont know if he'll make it'' and Horatio then informs the team '' Lisa called to inform us that Ryan's in hospital and in surgery but they dont know if he will survive''..

Lisa waits for news and hopes that Sophie's father survives and will recover to watch his second child grow up and Lisa was worried about Ryan and whether he would survive and the doctor appears after eight long hours to inform Lisa '' We managed to stablize Ryan's status and he should be ok but the next 24 hours are critical''............

Oh will Ryan live or die?? The answer will be in part three.....

Re: You'll Be Mine ( part three )

Chapter One

( Miami )

Ryan was critical after the bomb blew up in the New York crime lab and for Lisa, this was scaring her seeing Ryan motionless in a hospital bed and all Lisa wanted was for Ryan to wake up and recover fully but there wasnt any signs of that yet and Lisa had kept a copy of their wedding song and Lisa played it in the lab and when Danny heard it and he had no idea why but Lisa never admitted to anyone why she played the song and Lisa knew that it reminded her of Ryan and Lisa always knew that her love for Ryan would never burn out..

( 24 hours later )

Lisa had fallen asleep curled up next to Ryan while their wedding song played in the room and Ryan opened his eyes and knew the song that was playing and was surprised that Lisa kept a copy of their song and then Ryan tightens his grip on Lisa who felt it and opens her eyes and finds Ryan awake then Ryan asks "You kept a copy of our wedding song?" and Lisa confesses '' I kept a copy to remind myself of you and how much i would always love you'' and Ryan tells Lisa '' I love you'' and so Lisa tells Ryan '' I love you too'' and their little girl Sophie was asleep on a bed next to them and Ryan looks over at Sophie and admits '' You were right and she's fairly grown and i've missed out on so much with Sophie and i know you were protecting her'' and Lisa nods then tells Ryan '' I didnt want Sophie to see you being agressive''..

Ryan realises that Lisa's right and so Ryan leans in to kiss Lisa who responds to Ryan's kiss which was full of love and the next day, the doctor arrives to check on Ryan and finds Ryan awake with his arms around his daughter and the doctor informs Ryan '' You're very lucky to survive what happened and you will be going home at the end of next week'' and Ryan smiles at the doctor who leaves Ryan and his family in peace to spend time together and Ryan tells Lisa '' Go to mine and settle back in with Sophie'' to which Lisa agrees and so Lisa snuggles into Ryan for a bit before leaving Ryan to get some sleep and when Lisa and Sophie leave, Sophie tells Ryan '' Night dad '' and Ryan tells his daughter '' night night princess''..

Lisa and Sophie arrive at Ryan's place and let themselves inside and Lisa notices the wedding picture of them hanging on the wall and so Lisa takes Sophie up to her room and gets her changed and in bed then Lisa enters Ryan's bedroom and notices everything's the same and Lisa changes for bed and notices some of her stuff left behind and Lisa falls asleep on Ryan's side of the bed and Lisa realises that she shouldnt of left Ryan in the way that she did and Lisa knows how much she loves Ryan and always will..

Will things be perfect the second time around for Lisa and Ryan??

Last edited:
I merged the two story threads as per request by the author. :)

By the way, if you want me to edit the title of the thread to add the sequel title, Kaunis, let me know. :) (I forgot to mention that in the PM lol).

Back