Close To The Flame ( Romantic/Anger Ryan Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, May 30, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two

Ryan left hospital after a week and was glad to be at home again with Lisa who had agreed to try again and it made Ryan happy that he was getting a second chance and Ryan asks Lisa '' Are we gonna be in the same bedroom?" and Lisa tells Ryan '' Yeah but you keep to your side of the bed and let me slowly trust you again and it's gonna take time'' and Ryan admits '' I know and i never stopped loving you''..

Lisa woke up the following morning to watch Ryan sleep and Lisa gently touched Ryan's shoulder and Ryan turned over to find Lisa awake and Ryan asked '' What's up?" and Lisa tells Ryan '' I just miss waking up close to you like proper close'' and Ryan asks '' Want a cuddle?" and Lisa nods and Ryan pulls Lisa in close for a cuddle and Lisa asks '' Bet you missed this huh?" and Ryan nods, while Lisa feels close to Ryan who admits '' My dad was sent down for life after what he did'' and Lisa hugs Ryan who smiles and asks '' When will you let me kiss you like i used to before?"..

Lisa tells Ryan '' You can but let me decide when it's gonna get steamy ok?" and Ryan then asks '' Can i kiss you?" and so Lisa agrees to Ryan's request and Ryan leans into Lisa and softly kisses her, then Lisa responds to Ryan's kiss and they wrap arms around each other and Lisa lets Ryan have his moment and Lisa breaks their kiss but tells Ryan '' Tonight you can be close but nothing happens'' and Ryan agrees then gets up to have a shower while Lisa checks on Sophie who was still asleep and Lisa smiles thinking how lucky to have Sophie and Lisa rubs her growing bump and Ryan walks past Lisa and asks '' You feeling ok?" and Lisa tells Ryan '' Yeah just thinking about our unborn child and Sophie''..

Later that night Ryan was thinking about his life and admits '' Wonder if our second child will be a boy" and Lisa shrugs her shoulders and tells Ryan '' My trust towards you is slowly going up but just let me trust you at my own pace ok" and Ryan nods then tells Lisa '' That's fine with me and i love you'' and Lisa admits to Ryan '' I love you too''..

Ryan and Lisa head to bed after Ryan put Sophie to bed before joining Lisa in their room and Ryan softly kisses Lisa's neck and then Lisa pulls Ryan back and kisses him then gets into bed and Ryan joins Lisa in bed and Lisa snuggles into Ryan who wraps both arms around Lisa who smiles at Ryan and keeps in close to Ryan and falls asleep then Ryan softly kisses Lisa's forehead and falls asleep..

Aww what happens next??

2. luciffe1122

luciffe1122 Civilian

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
  3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Update soon

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three

It had been a few months since Ryan and Lisa had gotten back together and Lisa asks Ryan " Can we keep this a secret about us being together again?" and Ryan tells Lisa " Yeah of course and what about the trust between us?" then Lisa tells Ryan " It's almost 100% again and i love you so much" which makes Ryan smile and hugs Lisa gently then Ryan asks " How about we get remarried in secret?" and Lisa asks Ryan " Are you sure that you wanna do that?" then Ryan admits to Lisa " Yeah of course i'm sure and i cant lose you a second time, i just cant " which makes Lisa realise how much she loves Ryan and tells him " I know sweetheart and i'm sorry for leaving you like that but i thought it was the right thing to do but now i realise that it wasnt and everynight i closed my eyes, all i could think about was you and i also realised that i didnt wanna be without you so i am here with you now"..

Ryan tells Lisa " I know and i thought that i would never see you again but after what i did to you and that's something i really regret so deeply" and Lisa puts her hand on Ryan's cheek and tells him " i know and now we can be together again and i never should of left you like that and i never stopped loving you " then Ryan sniffles and softly kisses Lisa who responds to Ryan's kiss when Lisa's waters broke and Ryan takes Lisa to hospital while Alexx looks after Sophie and once in hospital, Lisa is checked over and told that it was nearly time and Ryan comforts Lisa until it was time for their baby to be born and half an hour later Lisa was taken down to have the baby with Ryan by her side like before with Sophie Rose two and a half years ago and Lisa was nervous but excited at the same time and 18 hours later Lisa gives birth to a 6lb 5oz baby boy who was like Ryan who was happy that he had a son while Lisa was very tired so Ryan held his newborn son for the first time and an hour later Lisa opens her eyes and watches Ryan closely with their newborn son and Ryan looks up at Lisa and smiles at Lisa who asks " What shall we call him? " and Ryan suggests " How about Adam Matthew Wolfe? "..

Lisa tells Ryan " I love it and i love you so much" to which Ryan tells Lisa " I love you too and Adam " and the doctor arives to register baby Wolfe and afterwards Ryan asks Lisa " Marry me again?" and Lisa tells Ryan " Of course i'll marry you again " which makes Ryan happy so much that he was having a second chance with Lisa, then Ryan smiles at Lisa who returns the smile to Ryan in their room..

A couple of days later Lisa was allowed home with newborn son Adam along with Ryan who was so happy that he had a son who was the spitting image of him and so Ryan and Lisa decided to take Sophie and Adam up to New York to get hitched while Ryan's friends in Miami would never know the truth and Lisa was surprised to be back in New York and headed to Mac's apartment and Mac was surprised to see Lisa again and so Lisa shows Mac their new arrival and then Ryan tells Mac " Lisa's agreeed to marry me for the second time" then Lisa tells Mac " I want you and Stella to be there for our wedding" and Mac agrees to be there when Stella knocks at Mac's apartment door and Mac opens it and lets Stella inside where she finds Lisa and Ryan together with their two young children who were both asleep in their carry cots and Mac tells Stella " Lisa and Ryan are getting married and want us there" and Stella agrees to be there..

How will Lisa and Ryan's second wedding go??

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Four

Ryan and Lisa headed off to get married with their children along with Mac and Stella who would hold the kids while Lisa and Ryan tied the knot for the second time and after the wedding, Lisa had now got Ryan's surname again and Lisa tells Ryan " I love you and glad to be married to you again and this time it's forever" and Ryan tells Lisa " I love you too and i'm gonna be the person you wanted from the start " and then Ryan softly kisses Lisa who responds to Ryan's kiss and then Mac and Stella realise that Lisa's a lot happier with Ryan who got a phone call from Horatio and Ryan then told Horatio about being with Lisa again and also tells Horatio about his newborn son..

Lisa and Ryan go to their house in Key West for their second honeymoon and Ryan tells Lisa " I'm so lucky that you've given me a second chance after what i did to you and i never meant to hurt you like that" and Lisa tells Ryan " I know and it scared me so much that i had to leave you like that and i never stopped loving you even when i was in New York and i know you werent happy when you saw Danny with our daughter but i was trying to protect our daughter" and Ryan wraps both arms around Lisa and tells her " I dont regret that night we slept together when you came back to Miami and it was one of the most special nights i'll never forget and you never told me how Danny reacted to the news" and Lisa sighs then admits " Danny went nuts when he found out that i'd slept with you and Danny lashed out and slapped me hard" and Ryan gives Lisa a loving cuddle and tells her " I wont do that to you and i love you with all my heart"

Lisa knew that Ryan was telling the truth and Lisa snuggles into Ryan who keeps a close hold of Lisa and so Ryan kisses Lisa lovingly and admits " I also thought that i wouldnt see Sophie again until she was 18 and it was in a dream i had though " and Lisa tells Ryan " Listen to me and now you will see Sophie everyday and watch our two children grow up and i'm lucky to be back with you and i love you so much"..

Ryan knows how lucky he is to be married to Lisa again and then Ryan passes Lisa a letter that Tim had wrote before he died and Lisa had no idea that Tim had written a letter left for Lisa and it made Lisa curious as to why it was left for her and Lisa knew that she should open it but didnt know what to expect..

What is inside Tim's letter for Lisa??