Catherine Family issue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 10, 2007.

1. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweeet

2. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I will update this one tomorrow.

3. sarahSidle1981

* note both Catherine family issue and Langset month of Sarah Sidle life are now almost in the same week. But Langset month of Sarah Sidle life is on the weekend right before that, the actually day they on is Saturday. After the weekend they been in the same time line, but both story are still work different case.

Part Nineteen
    By the time they get to the ER Kevin had pass out on Lindsey who was sit in the backseat with him try to keep him awake by talk to him. Catherine park the car and run into the ER and up to the front desk. The lady at the front desk look up and see Mrs. Willows stand in front of the desk and that she is out of breath.

Mrs. Miller (lady at desk): Mrs. Willows how can I help you?
    Catherine: I need a nurse to go out to my SUV that park in front of the door and help me get my daughter boyfriend out of the car he run a very high fever that we can’t get down, and on the way over he past out.
    Mrs. Miller: ok hang here I’ll go get you a nurse and a doctor.

Mrs. Miller run out from behind the desk and goes through the door that separate the Wait area from the ER. She come back forty-five second later with two nurse and a doctor. Who goes outside with Catherine and help her get Kevin out of the car the doctor take him straight back to the ER. Lindsey get out of the SUV and head into the wait area with her mom and they sit down and wait to hear from the doctor. Meanwhile in the ER nurse Raspberry is put a IV that has medicine in it to reduce his fever, while the DR. Pointer is look at his knee that has just had surgery on three and half days ago. He take a sample of the yellowish green fluid and has a nurse take up to the lab and have test run on it to see what cause the fever. After a hour the doctor come through the door and walk over to them.

DR. Pointer: Mrs and Miss Willows
    Both Catherine and Lindsey: yes, can you tell us anything?
    Dr: Pointer: we put him on a IV to reduce his fever and we just start him on IV medicine to take care of the post- operation infect he developed. We have check him into a room to keep a eye him and the infect.
    Lindsey: can we see him now?
    Dr. Pointer: Yeah he in room number is 206 you can go up now.

Lindsey and Catherine run up the stairs to his room. Lindsey made it in to his room first and run up to him. Kevin who just come to sit up and put his arm around her. As she cry on his shoulder.
    Catherine sit down on the couch in the room and just watch Lindsey and Kevin.

Kevin: Baby I’m ok, there is no need to be crying.
    Lindsey: (cry as she said this)I think I was gonna lose you Kevin you fever was so high, then on the way here you pass out and I could get you to come to!

Catherine walk up behind Lindsey and hug her too.

Kevin: I’m going to be fine now baby. Have you mom take you home so you can get some rest it get late and it a school night.
    Lindsey: no I want to stay with you!
    Kevin: it will not do me any good if you stay here and not get enough rest and get sick, it we only cause me pain and it could hurt are babies.
    Lindsey: you remember me tell you when I walk into your room after school that we was have triple!
    Kevin: yes, now please let you mom take you home.
    Lindsey: ok
    Kevin: and Mrs. Willows can you take the rest of the night off work and keep Lindsey company tonight?
    Catherine: sure Kiven.

Catherine and Willow head out to the SUV and head back home. Lindsey goes into her bedroom and goes to sleep. Catherine take a long hot shower try to forget about everything that happen that day.

4. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

what an intense update, that would be really scary.. i had a freak out like that with one of my boifriends but it was when he rolled his moms van practically in front of my house, i couldn't talk, wouldn't eat, wouldn't do anything, i was in shock....
    Thnx for a great update, and i can't wait for more

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Wow...that would be really scary, CSI_T.

I hope he's okay. Well both he's, the one in the story and the one in CSI_T's post.

6. CSI_Trainee

oh he was out of the hospital the same day ... but the bastard dumped me for some little slut he worked with, which is was also rumored to be cheating on me with ..... if you here of a hit and run in calgary alberta canada ... that would most likely be me running him over after i get my one year drivers lol JKJK ....
    *gets anxious* update soon please ... ur fic is like a drug ... i need more!!!!!

7. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty
    The next morning Catherine wake up to the sound of Lindsey bang around the kitchen. Catherine pick up one of her pillow and put it over her head hope it would help block the noise out that her daughter was make. She been try so hard to hide the fact that she was not feel hundred percent since she come down with the flu bug two and half weeks ago, her fever break for about two days, and she was able to start eat jell-O for these two days but then her fever come back, along with the upset stomach. She waken up this morning with a split headache and was really nausea. She then hear a knock at her bedroom door but does not have the energy to get up and answers the door and she does not want to talk because she afraid she just end up get sick.

Lindsey: Mom I need a ride to school I miss the bus, can you take me? (No answers) Mom.

After a few minute and no answers from her mom she open up her bedroom door and walk into her bedroom. To see her lay in bed with her eyes close. Lindsey walk over to her mom bed and sit down next to her mom and look at her for a few minute before shake her.

Catherine: (yell) Lindsey stop shake me!
    Lindsey: mom I need a ride to school I miss the bus.
    Catherine: go next door and ask Gil or Sarah if they can give you a ride. I have a migraine and I do not feel up to driver, much less move. I think I will throw up if I have to move.
    Lindsey: Ok mom. I hope you feel better before you have to go into work tonight.
    Catherine: me to Lindsey.

Lindsey stand up and walk out of her mom room. She grab her book bag and goes next door to the Grissom /Sidle house and knock on the door. Lindsey hope they have not went to bed yet, because she does not want to waken them if they did. After a minute Sarah open the door up in her PJ and see Lindsey stand there with her book bag. Gil walk up behind Sarah in his PJ and wrap his arm around Sarah waist and Look at Lindsey.

Sarah: Lindsey what up, you should be on the school bus right now?
    Lindsey: I miss the bus!
    Sarah: did you ask you mom to give you a ride to school?
    Lindsey: Yeah, but she has a migraine, she tell me to come over here and ask if one of you could give me a ride to school.
    Sarah: sure Lindsey.

Sarah grab her purse, coat and shoe from out of they small coat room and Lindsey and Sarah go out to Sarah car. Sarah drop her off in front of the school door. Lindsey get out of the front seat and open the back door and grab her book bag.

Lindsey: Thank for give me a ride Sarah.
    Sarah: you welcome, have a good day a school.
    Lindsey: I hope you sleep good.
    Sarah: I’m sure I will, bye.
    Lindsey: (as close the door) Bye.

Sarah watch Lindsey walk into school, then she put her car in driver and head home. Inside the school Lindsey walk to Kevin and her locker and put the book she does not need for the first few hours away. As she close her locker door her friend Beth walk up to her and open her locker; Which is next to Lindsey and Kevin.

Beth: I see you Mom co-work give you a ride to school today.
    Lindsey: yeah I miss the bus again.
    Beth: I do not want to go to Gym first hour, we have to do the annually fitness test today.
    Lindsey: I’m sit out today, I’m not feel so hot this morning.
    Beth: you not catch the flu bug that going around are you, because if you are I’m stay away from you.
    Lindsey: No, I’m Pregnant Beth.
    Beth: I went to sit out to but no one allow to sit out. Everyone has to take part if you don’t you fail freshman gym.
    Lindsey: ( as the bell for first hour ring) Great.

Both girl head to the girl locker room and changes for gym, but Lindsey shorts would not fit her and neither would her shirt. So she put her street cloth back on and pick up the pair that does not fit. She then goes to the gym teacher office and knock on her door.

Gym teacher: yes Miss. Willows, you should been get changes into the clothing you holding.
    Lindsey: I need a big size in my gym short and gym shirt, this pair has get to small.
    Gym Teacher: you know the rule only one pair of gym cloth each school year.
    Lindsey: they do not fit. I gain some wight because you know be pregnant.
    Gym teacher: sorry for get. Here some two size big then what you have now.
    Lindsey: thanks.
    Gym teacher: don’t push yourself to hard in class only do as many as you can, I write down on you paperwork that you are with children, that we be take in account when the state add you total point up for this test.

With that Lindsey goes and get dress then join the rest of her gym class in the gym and line up with them to start the test.

8. MacsGirlMel

I also hope Cath's better...interesting that she has them too, and not just Grissom. *wonders if more CSIs do too...we've only seen Gil onscreen but it's possible*

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet as

10. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-One
    The gym class Lindsey in start off by run a mile, from there the class does sit up, push up, chin up, and jump jacks. Lindsey was able to do the require number of Jump Jack, push up and chin up. But only could do half the amount of sit up. She also was the first student to finish the mile run. So she had a few minute to rest before the class start the other part of the test. After Lindsey change into her street cloth, she and her friend Beth head to the second hour class; which is Biology.

Lindsey: Beth what are we doing in biology today?
    Beth: dissect a frog, I can’t wait!
    Lindsey: great, I hope the smell does not upset my stomach.

As soon as they enter the biology class Lindsey run back out and straight to the girl restroom and get sick to her stomach. Beth sit down at the lab table and wait for her to come back into the room. Lindsey walk back into the room right as the final bell rings. She sit down next to Beth and stare at the frog in front of them. Lindsey spend most of biology class with her hand hang over a trash can get sick. If she had to dissect the frog on her own she would of not of get it done, but the teacher put them in pairs of two and she was work with Beth, so they get it done. For homework they hard to write a essay about what they learn from dissect the frog. Meanwhile back at the Willows household Catherine has get out of bed and is sit on the couch work on case paperwork that she need to finish, before tonight shift start or Gil will be yell at her for not get it done on time and hand it in to him on time. She make it part way through the paperwork before the breakfast she eat. Decided it want to come back up. She put her hand over her mouth and runs into the bathroom and over to the toilet and start get sick. When she done get sick she goes back into the living room and put away the case paperwork she was work on, then turn off all the lights. She then goes into her bedroom and lays down in her bed and fall right to sleep. That afternoon when school get out Lindsey get home to see her mom SUV still park in the driveway; which is not normal for a Wednesday afternoon she is usually grocery shop at this time. Lindsey get her house keys out of her book bag and open the door up. She walk inside the house and notice that all the light are off. She sat her book bag on the couch and walk over to her mom bedroom. She crack the door open and see that her mom is sleep, so she close the door and goes over to the couch and start doing her homework. Lindsey in the middle of write her biology essay when the phone ring, she grab it up and answers before it could wake her mom up.

Lindsey: Lindsey speck
    Tina Brown: Hi Lindsey, this is Tina Brown, Warrick wife.
    Lindsey: hi
    Tina: can you put Catherine on the phone.
    Lindsey: she sleeping right now, she not feel good she tell me this morning she had a migraine.
    Warrick: (talk to his wife form his bed) ask her to wake Catherine up!
    Tina: Lindsey hold on a minute
    Tina: (put hand over the phone) No Warrick, Lindsey say she not feel good.
    Warrick: I do not care.
    Tina: no Warrick call Grissom and just tell you can’t make in tonight.
    Warrick: no I just go into to work.
    Lindsey: are you still there Tina?
    Tina: yeah, don’t worry about get her up, just tell you mom I hope she feel better.
    Lindsey: ok, bye.

Lindsey hang up the phone and goes back to doing her essay. She get hunger around the time her mom is suppose to be get ready for work so she goes into the kitchen and make some dinner for her mom and her to eat. She had just finish make the mac and cheese when she notice her mom still has not getting up she put some in a bowl for her to eat. She then walk to her mom bedroom eat her bowl of mac and chesses. She put the fork in her bowl and open up her mom bedroom door and walk into her room. Lindsey see she still sleep so she sat the bowl of mac and chesses on the night stand, she then turn and the light on that on the night stand.

Lindsey: Mom wake up you are going to be late for work if you do not get up!
    Catherine: Lindsey, get that food out of my room the smell is make me sick.
    Lindsey: ok, by get up for work Mom!
    Catherine: I did not think I can make it into work tonight, can you go get me my cellphone please.
    Lindsey: sure mom

Lindsey come back into her mom room a few seconds later with her mom cellphone and hands it to her mom. She then leave her mom bedroom as she hit the speed dial button for Gil Grissom officer number, see that she know he will already be in his officer because case paperwork do at the begin of shift. After four ring he pick up his office phone up.

Gil: Gil Grissom speak
    Catherine: ( sound sleepy) Gil I’m not gonna to make into work tonight. I think caught the stomach flu again.
    Gil: I’m sorry to hear that Cath, but I really need you to come into work Greg, and Nick already called in sick. Warrick Wife call him in sick because he could not make to the phone to call him self in.
    Catherine: I can’t Gil (drop the phone, and run into the bathroom and throw up)
    Gil: Catherine are you there?
    Catherine: ( a minute later) I’m back sorry I had to get sick.
    Gil: Catherine I do not care how sick you are you are come into work tonight. Sarah already work a 420, a triple Homicide and need you to help her on that cause.
    Catherine: I meet her there, where it out?
    Grissom: The Holiday Inn room 3
    Catherine: alright, what are you work?
    Gil: a different Homicide at the palms.

Catherine flip her cellphone close and get dress, and walk out of her bedroom and into the living room and grab her coat and purse and sit down on the couch to put her shoe on.

Lindsey:( feel her mom forehand) where are you going mom your not look to good and you are right a fever you should be in bed.
    Catherine: to work
    Lindsey: but you call in sick!
    Catherine: Warrick, Nick and Greg call in sick to, and Sarah need help with a 420
    Lindsey: Gil can help her mom, I hear you throw up a few minute ago.
    Catherine: He work another 420.
    Lindsey: promise me you take it easy there.
    Catherine: yes Lindsey

Catherine get up and head out to her SUV and drive to the Holiday Inn to meet Sarah at the crime scene.

11. CSI_Trainee

Poor Catherine, having to go into work sick... gosh I really hope this flu bug is gonna go away soon, for the sake of the whole team!!

12. MacsGirlMel

Yeah me too. It's definately not fun.

13. melbel

melbel Pathologist

keep it up!

14. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-Two
    Catherine pull into the Holiday Inn park lot and pull into a free space next to Jim Brass car. She put her SUV into park and turn the car off, but instead of get out of her SUV right away she lean her head back on the headrest and close her eye, try to fight back the feel that she going to be sick. She know that Jim and Sarah can see that she get there. Through the window because she park right in front of the room. She think to herself, I know I should get out of my car and grab my kit, then head inside the room, but that would mean I would have to move. Just then her though are interrupt by a knock on the driver side window of her SUV. Catherine turn her head and open her eyes to see Jim Brass stand there. Jim open up the door for Catherine so she can get out of the car. She slow get out and open the backseat door and grab her kit And Jim it take from her and carry into the room for her. When she get into the room see she Sarah still take photo of the scene and that the coroner still has not get here yet. Sarah stop take picture and look up at Catherine. The first thing Sarah notice about Catherine is how flush she look

Catherine: Sarah what do you need me to do?
    Sarah: you can start fingerprint the bathroom. The windows open in there so it does not smell as bad in there, as it does out here.
    Catherine: Ok

Sarah get back to work snap photo, while Catherine get to work dust for fingerprint. As she dust the bathroom for prints she find a gun behind the toilet. She stand up and walk over to the door.

Catherine: Sarah come here for a second
    Sarah: what for?
    Catherine: I find a gun behind the toilet.
    Sarah: ok

Sarah walk into the bathroom and take a photo of the gun, then hands Catherine a evidence bag from her kit. Catherine put the gun into the bag, then goes back to dust for print. The coroner get there a hour later and start check the bodies temperature of the victim.

David: they been die for at lest five hour.
    Sarah: that means the time of death was around eight o’clock.
    David: yeah that would be right. Can I take the bodies?
    Sarah: yeah go head.

David take the bodies out to the coroner van then had back to the lab. Sarah and Catherine finish process the scene then pack the evidence into the back of Catherine SUV, because Gil had drop Sarah off at the scene before head to his crime scene.

Catherine: can you driver to the lab Sarah?
    Sarah: sure

Catherine hand Sarah her keys and they get into the SUV. Sarah turn the car on, and put into driver. Sara stop at a red light and look over at Catherine who has her feet on the seat with her knee bent and is rest her head on her knees. Sarah reach her hand over and feel Catherine forehand.

Catherine: Sarah the light green now.
    Sarah: (start driver) oh, Cath do you want me to take you home I can handle the case on my own if you not up to been at work.
    Catherine: no it ok, I have to finish case paperwork.
    Sarah: you do not finish you case paperwork yet! God don’t tell Gil that he start yell at you for not get it done. I check the evidence in you can go to you office and finish you case paperwork.
    Catherine: Thanks Sarah.

Sarah pull the SUV in to the lab park lot and in to the first open space by the door. Catherine grab the case folder off the backseat and Sarah grab the evidence out of the back and check it into the lab, she also take swab of blood to DNA along with DNA sample from each of the victim. She then take some powered she find to toxic and the gun to Ballistic and drop the film off to be developed, the last stop she make is to the computer lab and drop the fingerprint of to Mia to run.

15. MacsGirlMel

I just hope they improve soon. Poor everyone.