Catherine Family issue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 10, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part one
    Catherine walk into her house after a hard night at work on a Monday morning to find her daughter Lindsey book bag still sit by the door, even through her bus come 20 minutes ago. She walk down the hallway to her daughter bedroom and open up the door to see her lay on her bed asleep. Catherine walk over to her daughter bed and lightly shake Lindsey.
    Catherine: Lindsey you are going to be late for school, get up and get ready.
    Lindsey: I already miss the bus mom
    Catherine: I will take you, so get dress
    Lindsey: I do not want to go today, I’m really tire and feel out of shorts mom.
    Catherine: (feel her forehead) you do not have a fever so get up, now.
    Lindsey: Fine
    Catherine walk out of Lindsey bedroom and goes into the Kitchen and make a pot of coffee. She just refill her travel mug with fresh coffee when Lindsey come out of the bathroom and pick her book bag up.
    Lindsey: (grab the keys off the counter) I’m ready mom, I will be wait for you in the front seat of the SUV.
    Catherine pick her purse up and grab her mug. Then head out to the car, to driver her daughter to school.
    Catherine: Lindsey, what time do you get home last night?
    Lindsey: I did not go out. I stay in and did my homework, then went to bed, I have been really tire the last few weeks.
    Catherine: did that boy Kevin you been hang out with come over Lindsey?
    Lindsey: Yeah, but all we did was study. He miss school all last week because of the stomach flu, I was help him catch up on his homework.
    Catherine: you know there is no boys allow at the house when I’m not home!
    Lindsey: calm down mom, his 17 ½ year sister stay at the house with us and work on her homework. Then take Kevin home after he finish his work.
    Catherine pull into the school park lot and drop Lindsey off out the door.
    Catherine: Lindsey, come home after school get out today and do not have anyone over tonight, I want you to go to bed early and get some rest.
    Lindsey: ok mom, I was plan on do that anyways.
    Catherine: I love you
    Lindsey:( as she close the SUV door) yeah me to.
    Catherine pulls out of the park lot and goes home, to get some sleep she has only been a sleep for a few minutes when her cellphone goes off. She pick it up and look at the call ID on the front and see it the Lab.
    Catherine: Willow Speak
    Ecklie: Catherine, I need you to meet Grissom, Greg, Nick, Sarah and Warrick at the 41 Beck street there been a 419 of a family of ten.
    Catherine: Ok
    Catherine shout her cellphone and get out of bed and throw on some cloth and head at to the crime scene.

2. sarahSidle1981

Part Two
    Catherine pulls up to the house that the 419 happen at the same time Sarah does. The two women CSI just look at eachother. As the two of them get they kits out of the back of they cars. They then walk up to the house together.
    Sarah: Did you get any sleep Catherine?
    Catherine: I get home to find out that Lindsey over sleep and miss her bus. So I had to take tp school, after she stop try to get out of going.
    Sarah: She want to stay home.
    Catherine: Yeah, she said she was tire and feel out of short, but I made her go to school because she does not have a fever. But She has been really grumpy the last couple of weeks.
    Grissom: Sarah, Catherine this is not let talk hour, it a crime scene where ten people was kill last night. Get in and start do you jobs.
    Sarah: and why is day shift not work this case.
    Grissom: they are had to be in court today, now get inside the house and has either of you see Nick, Greg or Warrick?
    Girls: no
    Grissom walk back into the house.
    Catherine: He grumpy today
    Sarah: he has a migraine
    Catherine: no reason to take out on us, we have all been up all night to like him.
    Sarah: and have not get any sleep either.
    Sarah and Catherine go into the house and take the five bodies that are on the second floor. Grissom Start work on the first floor as he wait for Nick, Warrick, Greg, Dr. Robbins, and David to get there. Two hours later Sarah and Catherine are finish upstairs and go downstair to see that Warrick, Greg and Nick never did slow up and Grissom is very angry at them for not show up. So Sarah and Catherine finish up the first floor and Grissom goes and does the outside of the house. When the girls finish up the inside Catherine take the evidence from the house to the lab and Sarah help Grissom finish up outside. After Catherine get to the lab she check the evidence in and take the blood swab to DNA. Only to find they is no one in the DNA lab. Hodges walk by and Catherine walk up to him.
    Catherine: where is Wendy at.
    Hodges: restroom she been in and out of they all morning.
    Just then Wendy walk by and goes right in to the DNA Lab and Catherine goes in after her.
    Catherine: Here some blood swab for you to run DNA on.
    Wendy: ok Catherine, I start on them and get back to you as soon as I can.
    Catherine: thank, Wendy is everything all right?
    Wendy: yeah
    Catherine: You not tell me the truth ( cellphone rings), I have to take this it Lindsey.
    Wendy: ok I have to use the restroom again, can you watch the lab Ecklie hate when I leave the evidence in here without anyone watch it.
    Catherine: (shake head yes) Hello
    Lindsey: Mom please can I go home
    Catherine: Way do you want to go home Lindsey?
    Lindsey: because I’m tire, and I feel weird mom
    Catherine: what feel weird Lindsey?
    Lindsey: my whole body
    Catherine: fine, but if you do not have a fever tomorrow you going to school and stay they all day.
    Lindsey walk out of the school build and head to a near by drug store she know her mom never stop at. Once inside the Store she walk over to the feminine care alley and pick up two early pregnancy test, because it was buy one get the other free, she then goes and pays for them. She then goes home. It takes Lindsey fifteen minutes to get home and once she home she goes straight to the bathroom and take one of the early pregnancy test and wait the three minutes. When the time she set goes off she look at the test and see two pink lines. Lindsey: (talk to herself) My mom is going to freak out if she finds out I’m pregnant. She walk back into her room hold the early pregnancy test she just take and the unused one. Lindsey throw the use one out in her bedroom trash can. And hide the unused one under her bed. She then lays down and cry herself to sleep.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Uhoh Cath really won't like that. I'm anxious to see how she does react.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

interseting... hope to read more soon. good job. Poor Lindsey

5. sarahSidle1981

Part Three
    Back at the Lab Catherine is want for Wendy to get back from the restroom. When Ecklie walk into the DNA lab and look at Catherine.
    Ecklie: Where is Wendy at?
    Catherine: She in the restroom
    Ecklie: again
    Wendy walk back in the DNA lab, and look at Ecklie and Catherine.
    Ecklie: Wendy you getting behind on your work, stop use the restroom every three minutes!
    Wendy just sit own in her desk seat and look at Ecklie with a evil look.
    Catherine: Ecklie don’t you have something more important you could be doing?
    Ecklie: No
    Wendy: I will get to work once you leave my lab Ecklie
    Ecklie: ( turn and start walk out) fine, and lose the attitude.
    Catherine: ( walk up to her and feel her forehand) Wendy you need to go home you are run a fever and do not look good at all.
    Wendy: I call the Swing Shift DNA tech before come back into the lab, he on his why here, I also tell him what needs to get done.
    Catherine: Then go home
    Wendy: could you give me a ride home
    Catherine: Sure, I want to take a break and swing by my house and check on Lindsey, she went home sick from school.
    They head toward the enters when Ecklie and Grissom both stop them.
    Ecklie: I tell you to get to work Wendy!
    Wendy: The swing shift DNA tech is come in to take my place, I’m going home Sick.
    Grissom: and where are you going Catherine?
    Catherine: give her a ride home, then swing by my house to check on Lindsey she went home sick from School.
    Grissom and Ecklie: do not take to long and hurry back.
    Catherine: fine
    After she drop off Wendy she goes home. When she walk into her house she hear Lindsey throw up in they bathroom.
    Catherine:(at the bathroom door, which is open) Lindsey are you ok.
    Lindsey: I’m really sorry mom
    Catherine: Baby you do not need to be sorry for come down with the Stomach flu it going around.
    Lindsey: I’m pregnant mom.
    Catherine: what do you just say Lindsey?
    Lindsey: I going to have a baby mom, I take a pregnancy test when I get home for school, because I miss last month period then I miss the months too. It was positive.
    Catherine: that mean you nine weeks
    Lindsey: yeah
    Catherine: But Lindsey you are only fifteen year old, you are still a kid yourself.
    Lindsey lean back of the toilet and get sick again.
    Catherine goes into the kitchen and call Grissom.
    Grissom: Mr. Grissom Speck
    Catherine: Hi Gil, It me Catherine
    Grissom: Where are you Catherine, I tell you too get back here as soon as you could that was 39 minutes ago. It does not take that long to drop Wendy off at her house then swing my your to see how Lindsey doing.
    Catherine: I need to take a personal day Gil.
    Grissom: what, I’m already short Greg, Nick and Warrick her left a message on my voice on my office cellphone tell they was had to take sick days because they have the stomach flu; Which by the way is your felt you was the one that come to work a week half ago come down with it at the lab.
    Catherine: I’m Sorry Gil, but cell in some swing shift staff, I have a family emergency here.
    Grissom: I’m sorry for going off at you Catherine, I just have a really bad migraine, is Lindsey ok?
    Catherine: She Pregnant Gil
    Grissom: She only fifteen year old
    Catherine: I know that
    Grissom: how far along is she?
    Catherine: nine weeks, which mean she due in at the end of July Gil.
    Grissom: take as many days as you need off Catherine.
    Catherine: thank Gil
    They hang up and Catherine head into her daughter bedroom to talk to her.

I post the next couple part sometime on Sunday or Monday I will be out of town on a camp trip from this afternoon to sometime Sunday and will not have the internet while I'm camp

6. MacsGirlMel

Have fun :) I miss camp myself, it was fun. Can't wait to see where this goes.

7. sarahSidle1981

I did have have fun on the camp trip.

Here Part four
    Catherine sit on her daughter bed and wait for her to come out of the bathroom. Lindsey walk into her room and take a sit next to her mom and just look at her as the tear runs down her face. Catherine put her arms around her daughter and give her a big hug.
    Lindsey: I’m sorry mom, I thought I did everything right I been take the pill for the last five month before I even had sex with Kevin and he use a condom, I thought that I would not be able to get pregnant, despite his condom slip off, since I was on the pill. I stop take the pill when I miss my first period last month and when I did not start this month I know something was wrong. Mom I have no Idea what to do, I said I was never going to be like you was at my age and run away from home and become a stripper and now I made a big mistake by get pregnant. At lest you was older and had more life experience when you had me. I’m only a freshman in high school. You have to be so mad at me, and you are probably going to ground me for the rest of high school.
    Catherine: I’m mad at you, but I’m not going to ground you for get pregnant. I’m more mad that you do not tell me you was going to go to see the gynecology and go on the pill, and also that you was plan to have sex with Kevin and not let me know.
    Lindsey: I thought you would not let me!
    Catherine: It you choice when you have sex for the first time not my. I would of like to know. So If you hand any question about the pill even after see the gynecology, I could answers them for you.
    Lindsey: How did I get pregnant when I was on the pill, I think it was suppose to prevent it in cause the condom did not work.
    Catherine: The pill is only 98.89% effective; which mean there is still a small change a person can get pregnant even when you use the pill. The only way to prevent get pregnant is not to have sex at all, baby.
    Lindsey: Mom what I’m I going to do?
    Catherine: does Kevin know about you be pregnant yet?
    Lindsey: no
    Catherine: the first thing you need to do is have him and his Mom and Dad come over for dinner tonight so we can tell them about you being pregnant.
    Lindsey: ok, I call him as soon as school get out.
    Catherine: no I’ll call his mom and invite them over for dinner tonight.
    Lindsey: Ok
    That night Kevin, Lindsey, Catherine and Kevin Mom, Dad and Sister was all sit in the Willows diningroom eat a nice dinner Catherine made for them to eat and they get to know eachother and talk about that important issues that was the reason for this meeting.
    Mrs. Spring (Kevin mom): So Mrs. Willows, what is it that was so important that you need to see as tonight?
    Catherine: You should ask Lindsey that.
    Mrs. Spring: So Lindsey what is this about?
    Lindsey: I’m pregnant and Kevin the father.
    Mr. Spring: What was the two of you thinking, have sex. You are both only fifteen years old. Way to young to even talk about sex.
    Mrs. Spring: That and it say in the bible to wait to be sex active to you are merry, you two are both sins, Kevin you are no long live under you father and my roof, you are no long my son.
    Katie (Kevin Sister): god mom, if he a sin so am I, I have been pregnant three time now and had three miscarriage and your have not even figure it out, you now when I ask to stay home today and you would not let me, it was because I was have the three miscarry.
    Mrs. Spring: you said you was have cramps, you are know long welcome in at home either.
    Katie: Fine I was movie out tomorrow anyways I’ve get my own apartment and it a two bedroom, Kevin you can stay at my place.
    Kevin: thanks and Lindsey, do you want to keep the baby.
    Lindsey: I could not bear to give the baby up, I’m going keep.
    Kevin: then I’ll be there for you I’ll get a part job to help pay for the baby and anything the baby might need, and I’ll stay in school so I can get a high pay job.
    Lindsey: thank, can I be excuse from the table the smell of the food is upset my stomach.
    Catherine: Sure baby, and Kevin and Katie you can stay here tonight.
    Kevin and Katie: thanks that be nice.
    With that Mr. And Mrs Spring leave Catherine Willows house and goes home. The next day when Kevin and Katie went to get the stuff it was already lay in the front yard of they mom and dad house.

8. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet keep it up!

9. MacsGirlMel

That ending wasn't good, but at least the kids are working together.

10. sarahSidle1981

Part Five
    A couple days later Catherine is sit in the living room ready a book about what to expect doing a teenage been pregnant. When her cellphone rings, she pick it up and look at the number to see that it was the lab call.
    Catherine: Willows speck
    Grissom: Hi Catherine, I need you to meet Sarah, Greg, Nick, Warrick and I at Las Vegas high school they has been a school Shooting.
    Catherine: Ok
    Catherine grab her kit and run out to her SUV and turn the flash light on and speed to Las Vegas high and get there before the rest of the team dose. Sofia walk up to her.
    Sofia: you get here fast?
    Catherine: I need to know who was shoot and did they catch the shoot?
    Sofia: Kevin Spring and Katie Spring was shot but are still alive, there was seven other shoot that dead a Stacey bee, Jennifer cheep, Bethany Heart, Annie Cat, Amy Cat, Amber cat, and Sara Bee.
    All seven that dead was freshman, and Kevin Spring is a freshman his sister is a senior. And to let you know Lindsey is fine she stay in the restroom and hide in stall till I find her, when I was clear the girls restroom. And no we have not catch the shoot yet.
    Just then the rest of the team walk up to Sofia and Catherine.
    Catherine: Grissom, you do know that Lindsey goes here?
    Sarah: Is she all right Catherine?
    Catherine: yes, she fine. She did not get hurt or shoot.
    Grissom: yes I know that but I need the whole night shift work this case.
    Catherine: where is Lindsey right now?
    Sofia: She went with Kevin and Katie Spring to the hospital.
    Catherine: ok just had to ask, but I figure she went with Kevin to the hospital they are date.
    Grissom: Catherine I want you and Sarah to go to the hospital and colleted the evidence the doctor are remove from both Kevin and Katie wounds.
    Sarah and Catherine: Ok
    Catherine: I will driver.
    Sarah: ok
    They walk out to Catherine car, as the rest of the night shift walk into the high school and start work the Scene.

11. MacsGirlMel

At least she's okay. I can't wait to see the reunion scene. More soon!

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

more plz

13. sarahSidle1981

* little note here about story time line for Catherine family Issues and The longest month of Sarah Sidle life happen in Seven Season, but Catherine Family Issue are a week and half ahead of The longest month of Sarah Sidle Life. Hint Sarah Pregnant in both Story and So is Lindsey. But Both story will have different crime scene and also Sarah story will deal more with her and Catherine and Lindsey one will deal mostly with them. Of Cause Sarah and Lindsey will have to deal side effect of being pregnant in both stories.

Part Six
    On the way to the hospital Sarah keep look out the window try to keep the mind of the fact that Catherine has turn the flash light on and was driver really fast and hit every bump in the road; Which was cause her stomach to do flip flops, she wish that Grissom would just let her work the crime scene at the school it would of bother her stomach a lot less then ride in a car. Grissom and Catherine both know about her be pregnant and that ride in car was one of the thing that cause her morning sick to act up the most. Sarah turn her head and look at Catherine.
    Sarah: I know you want to get there to check on Lindsey for herself Cat, but can you slow down some and try not to hit so many bump!
    Catherine: (look out the side of her eyes at Sarah) Sorry forget Sarah, It just a lot has happen in the last day, with Lindsey I just really want to get there fast.
    Sarah: I understand, I just do not want to get sick in your car, on the way to collect evidence, for the school shoot, and I thought Lindsey was just not feel to good yesterday is all, Grissom say she was have really bad cramps when I ask him what was wrong with Lindsey.
    Catherine: oh God Sarah don’t I wish that what it was!
    Sarah: It must be something personal if Grissom, just say it was cramps and did not tell me the whole truth. Catherine If you need to talk, you know you can talk to me.
    Catherine: good, because I need to tell someone beside just Grissom. Lindsey nine weeks pregnant and Kevin Spring the baby father Sarah, she has to be really upset right now.
    Sarah: I get the evidence from the doctors Cat you can go check on Lindsey and see how she hold up.
    Catherine:(as Catherine pull into park lot of the hospital) thanks Sarah
    Catherine and Sarah get out of the Suv and Sarah grab some evidence bags and then the two walk up to the surgery wait room, as soon as they walk into the room Lindsey stand up and run over to her mom. Catherine Just wrap her arms around her daughter and kiss her forehand. Sarah Just Stand next to Catherine and look at Catherine hug her daughter.
    Sarah: Lindsey have Kevin or Katie come out of surgery yet.
    Lindsey: no, not yet.
    Sarah: great it look we have to wait.
    Lindsey: is that all they are to you a victims of a school shoot?
    Catherine: Lindsey, don’t talk to Sarah like that.
    Lindsey: but all she care about is doing her job, god way could Grissom not sent Nick at lest he care about people feeling.
    Catherine: Lindsey, You know Sarah care about people feeling to.
    Lindsey: no she does not, if she did she would not say “great it look like we have to Wait”.
    Catherine: You just mood and upset about what happen Lindsey
    Lindsey: no I’m not
    Sarah: Catherine, it ok she has a right to be upset with me I should say it different. Lindsey I really sorry you boyfriend get shot.
    Lindsey: I’m sorry I was mean to you Sarah. I just been really grumpy lately.
    Sarah: Join the club so have I, I been like this for the last fourteen and half weeks.
    Lindsey: I have be like this for the last nine weeks.
    Catherine: It happen when you are pregnant, it because of all the change you body go through, the two of you are just going to have to deal with it.

14. MacsGirlMel

Interesting...they can help each other cope.

15. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet