Catherine Family issue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 10, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part Sixty
    In Lindsey and Kevin seventh hour math class Lindsey is again stare and read the first page of the printout on Gestational diabetes. The first page tells what Gestational diabetes is.
    “Gestational diabetes affects about 4% of all pregnant women - about 135,000 cases of gestational diabetes in the United States each year.

We don't know what causes gestational diabetes, but we have some clues. The placenta supports the baby as it grows. Hormones from the placenta help the baby develop. But these hormones also block the action of the mother's insulin in her body. This problem is called insulin resistance. Insulin resistance makes it hard for the mother's body to use insulin. She may need up to three times as much insulin.

Gestational diabetes starts when your body is not able to make and use all the insulin it needs for pregnancy. Without enough insulin, glucose cannot leave the blood and be changed to energy. Glucose builds up in the blood to high levels. This is called hyperglycemia.” (From American Diabetes association website)

As she reads, the printout Lindsey is highlight the important info she needs to remember. She highlights the part that tells why pregnant women end up getting Gestational diabetes. She read further down the pages and comes across the next important thing she needs to know. “When you have gestational diabetes, your pancreas works overtime to produce insulin, but the insulin does not lower your blood glucose levels. Although insulin does not cross the placenta, glucose and other nutrients do. So extra blood glucose goes through the placenta, giving the baby high blood glucose levels. This causes the baby's pancreas to make extra insulin to get rid of the blood glucose. Since the baby is getting more energy than it needs to grow and develop, the extra energy is stored as fat. This can lead to macrosomia, or a "fat" baby. Babies with macrosomia face health problems of their own, including damage to their shoulders during birth. Because of the extra insulin made by the baby's pancreas, newborns may have very low blood glucose levels at birth and are also at higher risk for breathing problems. Babies with excess insulin become children who are at risk for obesity and adults who are at risk for type 2 diabetes. ”( American Diabetes association website). Great I going to end up with three fat babies, I so hope that the doctor catches that I have gestational diabetes in time and I can keep under control so my babies are born at a health wight and I hope I can keep my glucose levels under control. She had to start work on her math because the teacher had seen that she was not work on it and had told Lindsey to stop read the printout and get to work on math. After school gets out, Lindsey and Kevin go to Driver ed it was the first day of book work part of the class. Lindsey and Kevin set in the back row of the class room and listen and take notes on what the diver ed teacher Mr. Clock tells the class.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*wishes she'd taken driver's ed* Please continue soon!

3. sarahSidle1981

I will update this story tomorrow.

4. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty -One
    It has been five and half weeks now since Lindsey hurt her right ankle and found out she had Gestational diabetes. It has been a week since Sarah and Gil wedding. Lindsey and Kevin have got her learns Permit to drive with adults over twenty-one-year-olds with a legal driver license. Catherine taken Lindsey and Kevin out for drive lessons. Lindsey gets into the driver seat first. Kevin gets into the back seat and Catherine’s into passenger seat. Lindsey starts the SUV up, then she put the SUV into reverse and back the SUV out of the drive way onto the street. Lindsey then puts the SUV in drive and slower heads down the road. She drive to the last Street before the Strip, she pulls into the Wendy park lot and pulls into a parking space. Then puts the SUV into park and Lindsey and Kevin switch seat. Kevin then pulls the drive seat further back and changes the review mirror so he can see out of it. Then after Lindsey and Kevin have put they seatbelts on. Kiven puts the SUV in reverse and he then puts the SUV into drive. Kiven then pulls out of the Wendy park lot and drive Lindsey, Catherine and himself home. When they get home he pulls the SUV into the drive way. He then puts the SUV into park and turns off the vehicle.

Catherine: Kiven you did a great job and so did you Lindsey.
    Lindsey: I’m Starved let get something to eat?
    Kiven: I agree with Linds let go inside and get something to eat.
    Catherine: Ok

The three of them head inside and into the kitchen and see that Katie had made lunch for all of them. They join Katie at the table and each of them put some fruit salad on their plates along with the gilled chicken and green beans. Kevin also sees that Katie had made him a strawberry birthday cake, and put whip cream frosted on top of it. And she had put food color in some of the wipe cream and wrote Happy Sixteenth Birthday Kevin on the cake.

Kiven: You are a great cook sis.
    Katie: Thanks
    Catherine: You should become a chef.
    Katie: I plan on it I have apply to several Culinary colleges in the USA and oversea I am just waiting to hear if I get into any of them.

After they finishes eat the meal Katie, Lindsey and Catherine sing happy birthday to Kevin. Then Katie cuts a piece of cake for each of them and puts on their plates first see puts a piece of cake on Kevin plate. Lindsey then hand Katie her plate and Katie give her a piece and she hand Lindsey her plate back. Catherine then hands Katie her plate and she gives Catherine a piece of cake and hands her plate back to her. Katie cuts herself a piece of cake last. After they finish they piece of cake Catherine and Lindsey put the dish into the dishwasher then all four of them go out to see a movie.

5. MacsGirlMel

That was nice :) I sooo wish I had my license; I just can't afford a car now :(

Please update all your stories soon :)

6. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty- Two
    The long await day of May 26, 2007, which is Lindsey and Sarah’s baby shower is finally here. Lindsey and Sarah are sitting at the front table in the hall they are have the shower at. Both of them had tries to help Catherine, Lily (Catherine Mom) and Helen (Gil mom),Gil, but the four of them would not let them help. Slower the guest start showing up and Lindsey and Sarah get up and meet their guest as they come in. When Gil Aunt Heather and Cousin Danielle and her Three and half week old son and Daughter get there the four of them walks over to Sarah and Lindsey and Danielle Show them her daughter Dakota and son Daniel.

Sarah: They are so cute, Daniella.
    Daniella: Yeah, when they quiet and not cry at the top of their lungs, but I love both and I’m so glad I had them. Here Sarah hold Dakota and Lindsey you can hold Daniel.

Sarah set down and hold Dakota who took right to Sarah. Little Dakota rest her head against Sarah chests and listen to the sound of her heart beat and falls right back to sleep. Lindsey was having a little more problem little Daniel was be hand full he would not stop kick his feet and keep put his hands in her mouth. She finally gets him to stop kick after she gets up and walk around with him, but then he gets hunger and try to breasts feed through Lindsey t-shirts. Daniella sees this and walk over to Lindsey and takes him from her.

Lindsey: For not have any teeth yet he has a strong bit, I am so glad that I am not breast feeding.
    Daniella: Helen and Lily Start up the normal baby shower games and start call table by table up to get their food. After all the games were done and everyone had finish eat their meals. Lindsey and Sarah starts take turns open up they baby gifts. Gil set next to Sarah and help her open up the babies gifts and Kevin set next to Lindsey and help her open up the babies gifts. Sarah opens up the first gift which is from her co-work Wendy. Who get a pink dress with butterflies on it for the girl Sarah having and a pair of Overall and a blue shirt that had dragonflies on them. Lindsey open up the next gift which is also for Wendy, who bought her a pink dress, a purple dress and a pair of jean shorts and a green tank to for the one boy she is having. Both Lindsey and Sarah get everything they had register for at babies or us.

7. MacsGirlMel

lolol nice work :) More soon!

8. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty-Three
    It the evening of June 4, 2007 and it also Lindsey sixteenth birthday. Lindsey has just finish take her driver test and is wait for Mr. Tom to total up her score and to let her know if she passes the drive test. After a few minutes Mr. Tom hand her a piece of paper and it says certificate to give to the Las Vegas security of State to get your driver license. Lindsey’s switch the passengers seat and Catherine gets behind the wheel and drives Lindsey to the security of State to get her license. I the way home from the security of states Catherine lets Lindsey drive.

Lindsey: I am so happy it was the last door of school for my ninth grade year, and my birthday and I pass my drive test and have my license.
    Catherine: You are grown up too fast Lindsey, It seem like only yesterday you were a baby and I was holding you in my arms.
    Lindsey: Mom, don’t get all mash on me!
    Catherine: Sorry Linds, It just seem like the first fifteen years went by so fast.
    Lindsey: I know.

Lindsey pulls her mom SUV into the drive way. She puts the SUV into parking then turns it off. The two of them head inside to see that Kevin and Katie has decorate the house for Lindsey sixteenth birthday and that Katie has also made dinner for all of them. Lindsey can smell Veg Enchiladas. Both Catherine and Lindsey see the strawberry birthday cake in the center of the table when they enter the kitchen they also see that Gil and Sarah has join then for dinner. Kiven pulls a chair out for Lindsey and she set down. He set down next to her and the sometime Katie wheels over and put the Enchiladas on the table. Katie dishes out the Enchiladas and Sarah hands the plate of food out to each person. After everyone has a plate of food, they begin eating and of cause talk to eachother during dinner.

Katie: So Linds, did you pass your drive test?
    Lindsey: Yes
    Sarah and Gil: Congratulation on become a license driver.
    Lindsey: Thanks, So Sarah and Gil are you ready for your Son and Daughter to be born?
    Sarah: No, They still to many cases I need to finish up and to much stuff around the house that I need to do before the babies come in July.
    Gil: I’m ready, I have the nurseries all set up and ready to go and I can’t wait to see what my son and daughter look like.
    Sarah: So Lindsey and Kiven are you ready for your daughters and son to be born?
    Lindsey: Yes, I am tire of being pregnant.
    Kiven: No, I have not got the nurseries set up yet, I have them paint but none of baby stuff in them yet.
    Gil: What the nurseries themes?
    Lindsey: Our son room is under the sea and our daughters room is Beach party.

After they finish the Enchiladas Catherine cut a piece of cake for everyone and Gil hand the plate with cake on it to each persons then they all sing happy birthday to Lindsey. :D

9. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty-four
    That night after dinner there was a knock on the front door Lindsey stands up and walks over to the door and answers it. To find Caitlin (Sarah Niece) Stand at the door and Caitlin has a bag from family video in her left hand. Lindsey’s step back from the door and let her into the house.

Caitlin: Sorry I was not able to make dinner, but I had gymnastic practice. Kevin can you go out to my car and get Lindsey’s birthday gift off the backseat for me.
    Kevin:( Takes the car key from Caitlin.) Sure
    Lindsey: It’s ok, I see you bring movies to watch.
    Caitlin: Yeah, know this birthday gift is from Gil, Sarah, Helen (Gil mom) and me, so when you see the size do not be surprise and how big it is.
    Lindsey: Ok

Just then Kevin walks into the house carry a very large gift wrapped box and set it down in front of the couch on the coffee table next to gifts from Katie, Kevin and Catherine. Sarah hand Caitlin, a plate with a piece of strawberry cake on it. Caitlin eats her piece of cake as Lindsey starts open her gift. She opens the gift from Sarah, Gil, Helen, Caitlin first. Lindsey rips the wrap paper off to see a brand-new CD player.

Lindsey: Thanks, Both Kevin and my CD players break, so we have been use or portable CD players when we want to listen to any music.
    Caitlin, Sarah, Gil: You welcome Lindsey

Lindsey pick up the next gift which is from Katie and take the tissue paper out of the gift bag and finds several CD in the bag. She pulls them out to found they are CD of baby lullabies. The CD Katie got her are Lullaby Themes for Sleepy Dreams, Disney Baby Lullaby, baby best: Lullabies, Baby sleep. Lindsey smiles really big at Katie and Katie smiles back at her.

Lindsey: Thanks, Katie I did not think you was watch me look at the lullaby CD when will went to the music store at the mall last week. You got me all the once I had the cashier to a price check on.
    Katie: Yeah, I knew you did not have the money to get them and you really want them so I went back after dropped you off and home and bought them.

Catherine hands Lindsey’s the second to last gift which is from her and Lindsey rips the wrap paper off the gift box. She lift the lid off and take out a nightshirt she unfolds it and looks at what it says on the front. Which is Mamma needs to get her beauty sleep!

Lindsey: I really love it mom, It will be prefect for after the babies are born.
    Catherine: I thought you would I bought myself the one that says Grandma needs to get her beauty sleep!

Lindsey picks up the last gift which is from Kevin and take the tissue paper out of the small gift bag and sees a jewelry box inside the bag. Lindsey pulls the box out of the bag and open it up to see a pair of blue moonstone ear rings. Lindsey hugs Kevin and kisses him on the lips and Kevin kisses her back.
    Kevin: You like the ear rings Linds?
    Lindsey: I love the ear rings Kevin.

Kevin carries the CD player into his and Lindsey’s bedroom and hooks it up why the girls watch the movie Stick it.

10. MacsGirlMel

awwwww very cute :)

11. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty-Five
    Catherine goes into work on June 4, with Sarah and Gil. The three of them were walking into the lab when Sofia, Greg, Warrick and Nick walk out of the doors all carrying they kits and stop in front of Sarah, Gil and Catherine.

Gil: Sofia, what cases do we have tonight?
    Sofia: a 419 dead bodies it could be a possible 420 homicide out at the low rent apartment build on Fremont street.
    Sarah: How many are dead?
    Sofia: Three a sixteen- year- old mother and her two infants.
    Gil: Ok, let take two of the SUV. Nick, Warrick and Greg in one. Catherine, Sarah and I in the other.

They all get in the CSI get into the SUV and Sofia gets into her car. Then the seven of them head out to the crime scene. When they get to the crime scene all seven of them walks up to Officer Flavor. Who is wait from them outside of apartment number fourteen.

Officer Flavor: You later then normal Detective Curtis and what with the uniform office have to clear the entire scene that you are the detective of, before you can cross the yellow tape onto the scene?
    Sofia: I’m pregnant that way. Have you clean the whole apartment yet Officer Flavor?
    Officer Flavor: How far along?
    Sofia: One week and three and half days, now can you tell us where the bodies are?
    Officer Flavor: Yeah, moms laying on the living area floor and both babies are laying in the hallway lead to the two bedroom and one bathroom. As you can see, the door has been force open from the outside.

The six CSI and Sofia walk into the apartment, but since David or Dr. Robbins is not there yet. They start process the Scene around the victims bodies and Sofia takes pictures of the victim at the scene. As Sarah and Catherine are process, the babies room they notice they is also two toddle beds in the room with the two cribs. Just then both Catherine and Sarah hear crying come from the closet. Sarah walks over to the closet and open it to see two little girls that could be no older then one. The two girls were hug eachother and like very scary. Sarah kneels down in front of the closet door. The two girls run up to Sarah and grab ahead of her.

Twin girls: (Cry) Momie ok?
    Sarah: Catherine, go get Sofia.

Catherine walks out the children bedroom and over to where Sofia is stand at and stops in front of her.

Sofia: Catherine what is it?
    Catherine: Come to the children bedroom with me.

Sofia fellow Catherine into the children bedroom and stop dead when she sees the two blond hair girl holding on to Sarah arms. She takes her cellphone off her hips and calls social service.

12. MacsGirlMel

awww I hope they find the person that did it.

13. sarahSidle1981

Part Sixty-Six
    It has been four weeks since the sixteen- year- old mother and her two infants were killed and the two twin girls were left without any family. Sofia is standing in front of apartment fifteen at the some low rent apartment build on Fremont Street. She has just flipped her cellphone close form talk to Gil and let him know she needs him, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Greg to come out to the crime scene. She puts her hand on her stomach and thinks I have gain so much wight in the last six weeks and that my pants are getting too tight. After five minutes a crime lab SUV pulls up in front of the apartment build. Greg, Nick, Warrick and Catherine get out of the SUV they head up the staircase and stop in front of Sofia.

Sofia: Where is Gil at?
    Catherine: He will be here in a few minutes he getting Sarah and the babies settle in first. Then he will be here.
    Sofia: This case is like the one we had four weeks ago in the apartment right next story.

The four CSI fellows Sofia into the apartment and see the younger mother lay on the floor and two infants laying next to her and David is already check body temperature Catherine then see two little girls stand in the hallway looking at their mom and they have tears running down both their faces. Both girls run over to Catherine and Sofia.

Sofia: I find them hiding in the closet in the children bedroom. Just like Lacy and Lavender Grades were.
    Catherine: Have you already call social service for the girls?
    Sofia: Yeah, Social work on her way.
    Catherine: Are you all right Sofia?
    Sofia: Yeah it just morning sickness, I’m just going to go outside and get some fresh air.
    Catherine: Are that fine, but take the little girls outside with you

As soon as Sofia walk outside Catherine starts to gets to work on process the crime scene. She has only been collect evidence when her starts ring in the tone of I don’t won’t to be me, which is Lindsey ring tone. Catherine Heart skips a beat. She hopes everything is ok, because Lindsey has had a stomachache all day and at dinner time she asks to be excused and as she was walking out of the kitchen to head upstairs to her bedroom she was holding her lower back. Catherine grabs her out of the holder on her hips and flips it open.

Catherine: Linds, what up?
    Lindsey: My water break mom!
    Catherine: You need to go to the hospital right now!
    Lindsey: I know Kevin drive me there right now.
    Catherine: Good, I will meet you at Desert Palms Hospital.
    Lindsey: But mom, It three weeks too early!
    Catherine: You be fine and so will you Linds.

Catherine flips her cellphone close and heads out the door, just as Gil pulls up in one of the crime lab SUV. She runs up to Gil as he get out of the SUV.

Catherine: I need to take the SUV and go back to the lab and get my car Lindsey in Labor.
    Gil: Go.

Gil hands Catherine the keys and she gets into the drive seat hands to the crime lab. She runs inside and drops the keys to the SUV off then runs back out to her car then heads to the hospitals.

The End

To find out what happens next stay turn for the sequel: Linds I’m a mother, and I’m a grandmother!

14. MacsGirlMel

oooh yay another new story :) Post soon!