Catherine Family issue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 10, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yikes, I hope they get him. Sounds like a real nasty one.

2. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part thirteen
    Catherine and Sarah kneel down in front of the three girls that are sit on the porch step stare into space.
    Sarah: Hi girls, my name is Sarah Sidle and the lady next to me is Catherine Willows. We are with the Las Vegas crime lab. Can one of you tell me your names?
    Jessica: My name is Jessica I’m ten years old. The girl next to me is Jenny my six year old sister, and the one next to her is Jaycce she is seven and half year old.
    Catherine: Can you three tell us one at a time what happen to you, Jessica you can go first?
    Jessica: He take me into the downstairs bathroom after my two sister. I try to stop him by fight, but he was to strong and he over power me and then unzip his pants and he I believe the word is had sex with me even after I tell him no.
    Sarah: Is that what happen to you Jenny?
    Jenny: yes
    Catherine: what up you Jaycce?
    Jaycce: yeah he did the something to me.
    Just then Gil Grissom walk out of the house and kneel down next to Sarah.
    Gil: Sarah, Catherine I want you to take the girls to Desert palms hospital and have the Nurse do a SAFE kit, and bag the cloth each girl is wear. A social work is going to meet you there. Once you have the kits and the girls clothing take back to the lab. Give Wendy and Greg the kits and put the clothing in the evidence room, them come back here and help finish process the house.
    Sarah: Ok
    Gil: hopeful one of the coroner get here before you get back.
    Catherine: Coroner just as back up as DNA, Trace, toxic are. Who know when one we get here.

3. MacsGirlMel

Like I said, I hope they can find the guy. Continue soon.

4. sarahSidle1981

Part Fourteen
    Gil: I want you to tell Wendy and Greg to do the kit right away I want the DNA result as soon as possible.
    Sarah: ok, Grissom
    Catherine: all right Jessica, Jenny and Jaycee we are going to go for a ride in that SUV over there.
    The three girl stand up and start walk to the car but could no long hold back the feel they are going to be sick, all three girl throw up on the grass. Catherine, Sarah and Gil pull the girl hair out of they face for them.
    Girls: (after they are finish be sick) thanks
    CSI: you welcome.
    Catherine and Sarah help the three girls put they seatbelts on then get into the car themselves. Sarah driver to the hospital. Once at the hospital a nurse hold the girls some hospital gown to change into, After the girls are change Catherine talk to the younger girls and Sarah talk to the oldest girl.
    Catherine: Jenny and Jaycce a nurse is going to take you into a room and do a Sexual Assert kit to collect any evidence the attack left behind on you, I will also be take the nightgown you was wear with me to check them for evidence he could of left behind on them. The nurse is also going to take full body photo so we have picture of any bruise he give you. Did the two of you understand want I tell you?
    Jenny: yes
    Jaycce: yes
    Catherine let the a nurse take each girls into a different room at the sometime a nurse take Jessica into a room. Sarah and Catherine take a sit in the wait area for the SAFE kit and the camera film. By the time three nurse bring the kit and the film out to them the sun was start to come up. Back at the DNA lab both Wendy and Greg are both hard at work, when Sarah and Catherine walk into the DNA lab. They so hard at work they do not even notice the two women CSI come into the lab.
    Catherine: Greg, Wendy we have SAFE kit that need to been run wait away.
    Greg: sorry can’t happen, Sofia want as to get the backlog done first.
    Sarah: what Greg these three girls was sexual assert by a child molest and they sister is miss and he could of sexual assert her at the home before kidnap her and could be doing it again and he also kill they parents. This is a top priority, Grissom want it run right away.
    Greg: no can’t do.
    Catherine: they are two of you work DNA one of you work backlog and the other can work the SAFE kit.
    Greg: No
    Sarah: Greg you are a member of the CSI night shift you are gonna to run the SAFE kit. Wendy can run the backlog, and do not say no can do.
    Greg: fine, but if Sofia get mad at me I’m tell her you made me run them.
    Sarah: fine just run them and call Grissom when you have the result.
    With that Catherine and Sara walk out of the crime lab and back out to the SUV and get in. This time Catherine is driver. Catherine look at the clock after she start the car, then look at Sarah.
    Sarah: Cath want is it?
    Catherine: I need to swing by my house and make sure Lindsey up and get ready for school, she be fight me about going.
    Sarah: ( As Catherine driver) Sure that fine, but She love school why would she fight you about going.
    Catherine: because of the morning sickness. She does not want to have get sick in the school restroom.
    Sarah: she gonna have to learn to deal with it.
    Catherine: I tell her the something.
    Catherine pull the SUV into her driveway and both her and Sarah goes into the house. We they get into the house they see Lindsey stare and the toast she had made to eat for breakfast.
    Catherine: Hi Lindsey did you sleep ok last night?
    Lindsey: yeah
    Catherine: you need to eat that toast.
    Lindsey: way, I just end up throw it up!
    Catherine: You still need to eat the baby need you to get so it get a enough Vitamin and Mineral so it can grow to be strong and healthy.
    Lindsey: I’ll eat if mom if Sarah and you eat breakfast with me.
    Sarah: do I have to we have to go back to the crime scene.
    Lindsey: if I need to eat so do you Sarah you Babies need the vitamin and mineral just as much as main does.
    Catherine: she right Sarah
    Sarah: fine.
    Sarah and Catherine sit down and eat breakfast with Lindsey, then Lindsey leave for school and Sarah and Catherine heads back to the Quartz house to help Grissom finish process the house.

5. MacsGirlMel

Eww. Hope she feels better soon. And that Ecklie doesn't get mad.

6. sarahSidle1981

Part Fifteen
    Catherine and Sarah get back to the crime scene at the sometime as David get there. All three of them head up to the house and the sometime and Grissom is wait for them.
    Gil: what take you so long David?
    David: sorry it been a busy night for me and Dr. Robbins, and Neither Dr. Robbins or I are feel good today.
    Grissom: Sorry to here that, but back to work. The dead body are upstairs
    All four them head upstairs and David check the body temperature of the mom and dad.
    David: they been dead since eight Am.
    Gil: thanks David, you can take the body now. I already take the picture of them at the crime scene.
    David. Ok
    After David leave Sarah and Grissom process the upstairs of the house and Catherine does the downstairs. They had just get into the SUV when Grissom cellphone rings.
    Gil: Gil Grissom speck
    Greg: hi Grissom the DNA find in the SAFE kit all match Jeff Times.
    Gil: thank Greg, we are on are way back to the lab with more DNA for you to run.
    Greg: ok, I help Wendy out while I’m wait for you to get here, She need to take a break and sit down she get light head.
    Gil: Ok
    They hang up and Grissom call Brass.
    Jim: Brass speak
    Gil: I need you to get a warrant for us to search Jeff Time House base on DNA evidence from the SAFE kite.
    Jim: Ok, when do you want by?
    Gil: by the time we get back to the lab.
    Jim: Ok, I’ll get on it.
    Jim was wait for Sarah, Catherine and Gil when they get back to the lab. He hand Gil the warrant.
    Gil: good the three of them plus Brass will head out to his house as soon as I drop this stuff off at DNA and Sarah and Catherine take a restroom break. Gil walk into DNA lab to see Greg kneel next to Wendy. He walk over to the counter and sit the evidence down. Then walk over to Greg and Wendy.
    Greg: She need to go home Grissom
    Gil: Wendy how are you feel?
    Wendy just open her eyes up and look at Gil Grissom she then rolls her eyes at him, then close again. Gil take his cellphone off his hip and dial Sofia number, she Answer right away.
    Sofia: Sofia Curtis speak
    Gil: Hi Sofia are you at the lab?
    Sofia: yeah, what do you need Gil?
    Gil: can you swing by the DNA lab
    Sofia: sure
    two minute later Sofia along with Catherine and Sarah.
    Sofia: what do you need Gil?
    Gil: look at Wendy for me.
    Sofia: she does not look good at all, Wendy do you still have the flu?
    Wendy just shake her head yes.
    Sofia: do you want me take you home, or to the doctor?
    Wendy: the doctor say like a good idea.
    Sofia walk over and help Wendy up and out to her car. She then get into the Driver sit and driver to her doctor office. Greg start work on the new DNA. Where Sarah, Catherine, Gil and Jim head to Jeff Times house.

7. MacsGirlMel

I hope she's okay. Flu's no fun.

8. melbel

melbel Pathologist

It's not the flu!

9. sarahSidle1981

Review from last post: DNA from SAFE kit match Jeff Times, and Sofia take Wendy to the doctor because she still has the flu. Sarah Still has morning Sickness.
    Part Sixteen
    Brass is stand in front of Jeff Times front door. Stand behind him is Catherine, Grissom and Sarah. Brass Knock on the door but get no answer.
    Jim: LVPD open up or I will break down the door.
    There was still no answer so they break down the door. They all draw they gun and Jim Brass lead the way into the house. Grissom walk in next, with Catherine right behind him. Sarah the last one to enter the house. Jim lead them for one to the next clear the house. After they had check the whole house Jim look at the three CSI.
    Jim Brass: They no one here.
    Gil Grissom: Jim go to you can and run and DMV Search for Jeff Times to see if he has a car. If he does put a wire out to all the patrol car to keep a eye out for it.
    Jim Brass: ok
    Gil Grissom: also keep a eye on the front door and let us know if he come home.
    Jim Brass: I will do that Grissom
    Gil Grissom: Sara, Catherine let get to work process this house.
    Sarah: maybe we get luck and find something, that we help as find him.
    Sarah, Catherine and Grissom get to work process the house. A half hour in search the house Sarah finds something.
    Sarah: Catherine, Gil get over here now.
    Gil and Catherine run into Jeff bedroom where Sarah was process.
    Gil Grissom: what do you find?
    Sarah: (hand Gil and Cath the picture) These picture of the Quartz’s girls. He been watch them, everywhere they go.
    Catherine: there is even picture of the girls change clothing.
    As the three of them was look at the picture they start to hear someone cry.
    Sarah: do you hear that?
    Catherine: yeah it sound like it come from the wall.
    Gil push against the wall and it slides open and right in front of they eyes is little Juliet with Jeff kneel on top of her. The CSI draw they guns and point at Jeff.
    Gil Grissom: Sarah call Brass cellphone) LVPD get off the girl, and up against the wall now.
    As soon as Jeff move of her Juliet run over to Sarah and Catherine. At the some time as Jim come into the room and handcuff Jeff. Catherine look at her watch.
    Catherine: Gil, Sarah I need to go back to the lab and get my car, so I can pick Lindsey up she has a obgyn appointment this afternoon.
    Gil Grissom: take the SUV we be here for at lest three more hour, see that he had Juliet here it now a crime scene so we have to continue to process the scene. Just come back to the scene after her appointment is done.
    Catherine: ok, thanks.

10. sarahSidle1981

Part Seventeen
    Lindsey and Catherine sit in the wait area of the obgyn that Lindsey is going to. Catherine look over at her daughter and she look worry over something and that she keep look at the picture of pregnant women that are on the walls.
    Catherine: Lindsey is something wrong?
    Lindsey: what is the doctor gonna to do to me?
    Catherine: You know about the normal yearly check I get form my gyn.
    Lindsey: yeah
    Catherine: she do one of them, then she will listen to the baby heartbeat.
    Just then Lindsey name is call and the two lady go in for Lindsey first check up.
    At the end of the appointment Lindsey and Catherine walk out to the crime lab SUV and get in.
    Lindsey: Mom
    Catherine: what honey
    Lindsay: Did I hear the doctor right she find three heartbeats?
    Catherine: yes Lindsey
    Lindsey: I was just use have one baby, now I have to take care of three.
    Catherine: do you really want to keep the babies?
    Lindsey: Yeah, I can’t give them up after hear the heart beat. I can’t want to the twenty week check up when I can find out the sex.
    Catherine: you don’t want to wait to they born to find out?
    Lindsey: No, I want to know as soon as I can.
    Catherine: I was the some way.
    They pull back up in front of Las Vegas High and Lindsey get out of the Suv and grab her book bag then hang back into school. Catherine get back to the Quartz house fifteen minute later. Sarah look up when she see Catherine walk into the house with a shock look on her face. Grissom walk into the room.
    Grissom: good you back we are just finish up. Cath is something wrong?
    Catherine: No, But Lindsey having Triplets
    Sarah and Grissom: What did you just Say?
    Catherine: The doctor find three heartbeats.
    Grissom: How Lindsey handle the news?
    Catherine: Fine, she can’t want to find out if they are girls or boys.
    Sarah: Cath something wrong.
    Catherine: no not real, It just I was still get use to the fact my daughter was gonna to be a teenage mom, and I was gonna to be a grandma at 44, now I find out I’m going to have three grandchildren.
    Catherine help Sarah and Grissom carry the evidence out to the SUV and then they head back to the lab. Once back at the lab they start process the evidence. In could the sexual Arrest kit that a nurse did on Juliet that Catherine swing by the hospital to pick on her way back to the Quartz house.

11. MacsGirlMel

oooh that should be interesting. And make her go "why did I ever do this?" at times lol

12. sarahSidle1981

Part Eighteen
    Back at the lab Catherine is sit in her office, think about the fact Lindsey is have triplet. When her cellphone ring, she know from the ring tone it is Lindsey her heart skip a beat. As she reach to her hip and unclip her cellphone and answer it.
    Catherine: (Lindsey cry) Honey what wrong?
    Lindsey: Mom, can you get home fast, I walk into the guest room that Kevin stay in to check on him when I get home and he burn up with fever and I can’t get it down. I have try since I get home mom!
    Catherine: Lindsey calm down, I’ll be there in a few minutes.
    Lindsey: Ok Mon.
    Catherine flip the phone close and run to the locker room and get her purse out of her locker and head toward the entrance of the build. Gil Grissom walk up to her.
    Gil: Cath where do you think you are going?
    Catherine: I need to go home, Lindsey Boyfriend Kevin is stay with us because his sister is still in the hospital.
    Gil: I know that you still have not say why you run at of her so fast?
    Catherine: Kevin Is run a really high fever and Lindsey get it down.
    Grissom: go he get be get a post- operation infect.
    Catherine take back off and get into her SUV and Driver to her house. She park the car in the driveway and lock really fast and run into the house, and right to the guest room. Lindsey run over to her mom as soon as he enter the room.
    Lindsey: Mom look at his knee it all swell and they is green yellowish stuff come out of his Stitches.
    Catherine: Lindsey help me get him into the SUV, we need to take him to the ER and have his knee look at.
    They take Kevin and to the SUV and rush him to the ER.

13. MacsGirlMel

Ouch that definately is a bad thing. Keep posting.

14. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

OMG please update really soon ... this is so intense i am at the edge of my seat about to fall off!!!

15. sarahSidle1981

I update this story Monday evening or Tuesday, I'm going out of town this weekend and will not have my lab top or internet, way I'm gone. Thanks for the reply there.