Catherine Family issue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 10, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part Seven
    Three hours later the doctor that was doing Kevin Surgery come out, and right behind him was the one that did Katie Surgery .The doctor first walk up to Sarah and hand her the bullets they take out of Kevin and Katie Spring, then they walk over to Lindsey.
    Lindsey: Can you tell me how Kevin and Katie Spring are doing?
    Dr. Mr. Post and Dr Mrs.. Post: you not Family so we normal would not be able to tell you anything but since it was Katie eighteen Birthday today she sign a release form, for her and her bother allow me and my wife to be able to tell you, along with the police and CSI that come to ask about how they are doing.
    Lindsey: Ok, just tell me then
    Doctor Mr. Post: I successful remove the bullet for Kevin right knee cap and fix the Damage the bullet did to his ACL, M.C.L., PCL .He will have to stay on crutch for at lest six to twelve weeks And after that he will to have physical therapy. Other Wise he will be find He was luck he jump up when he did or the bullet would of hit his chest.
    Catherine: he jump up.
    Doctor. Mr. Post: yes he was kneel on the ground, when he see the gunman coming and when the gunmen point the gun at his chest he jump up really fast and the gunman fire the gun at the sometime, by the time the bullet reach Kevin it hit him right in the right knee cap.
    Lindsey: What about his Sister Katie?
    Doctor Mrs. Post: I successful remove the bullet from her spinal cord, but there was to much damage to the nerve that control her legs, she will never be walk again.
    Lindsey: can I see Kevin and Katie now
    Doctor’s. Post’s: Yeah but only for a minute they are in recover room next to eachother, then I have to ask you to leave so Miss. Sidle and Mrs. Willows can ask then question. We have to ask you to keep it short to.
    Sara, Catherine and Lindsey walk back to the recover room.
    Catherine: Lindsey Sarah and I will go talk to Katie first you go see Kevin. When we have finish with Kate. You can go see her.
    Lindsey: ok
    Lindsey walk into Kevin room and he smile at her.
    Kevin: Lindsey thank god you are ok.
    Lindsey: I’m fine, I’m just happy that you did not get hurt worst.
    Sarah and Catherine walk into Katie Spring room and over to her hospital bed. Katie look up at the two women that walk in to the recover room she is in.
    Catherine: Katie, this is Sarah Sidle and of cause I’m Catherine Willows. I know that you just want through a major life change event (start tear up really bad).
    Sarah: But we need to ask you if you know who shot you and why he or she would do it.
    Katie: I would not let Bill Den into the girls restroom, his ex was in there and he was mad at her.
    Sarah: why did you just not let him go into the bathroom?
    Katie I know that Lindsey was in the restroom because I just come out of the restroom. I did not want her or my best friend sister to get hurt. So I stand in front of the door and would not let him go into the restroom. Then he pull a gun out and shoot me.
    Sarah: ok, I think that enough for now.
    Katie: they was more then one shoot there was four other gunman.
    Sarah: thanks
    Sarah and Catherine walk out of the room. Catherine lean against the wall and just look at Sara.
    Sarah: Do you want me to talk to Kevin by myself?
    Catherine: Yeah
    Sarah walk into Kevin room and Lindsey get up and walk out of the room and goes over to the room Katie in.
    In Kevin room, Sarah walk over to the sit Lindsey was in and sit down and look at Kevin.
    Sarah: I’m Sarah Sidle, I work for LVPD crime lab. Can you tell me what happen and if you know the person or persons that shot you?
    Kevin: No, I do know they are in my sister grade; which is 12th grade. I kneel down to pick up textbook that fall out of the locker me and Lindsey share. When I look up I seen four gunman come at me the first one point his gun at me and I jump up really fast at the sometime he fire the gun and it hit my knee as you can see. Do you have anything else you need to ask me, because I’m really tire.
    Sarah: no, you can get some rest now.
    Sarah walk out of the room and Lindsey and Catherine join her and the three of them head out to Catherine SUV, and get into it. Catherine look at Lindsey in the review mirror.
    Catherine: Lindsey, do you want me to take you home sweet?
    Lindsey: No, can I go to the lab and work on my homework in the break room I do not want to be alone. I hear Katie tell you she would not move away from the restroom door, because she did not want me or her best friends sister to get hurt.
    Catherine: sure Lindsey.
    Catherine Start here SUV up and they head to the crime lab.

2. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

this is such a sweet story keep up the good work!

3. sarahSidle1981

Part eight
    Catherine, Sarah and Lindsey walk into the break room to see Greg asleep on the break room couch and Nick and Warrick asleep in the two chair across from the couch.
    Lindsey: Look mom they look so cute and sweet asleep on the job.
    Sarah: poor boys they catch a little stomach bug, and process one crime scene wear them out.
    Catherine: you are so right on that one
    Lindsey: yeah I agree with you on that one too.
    Sarah: (Grissom walk into the break room) they probably bug Grissom the whole time ask him to let them go home sick.
    Grissom: you are so right on that one Sarah, as you can see, I did not let them go home, and I did not tell them they could take break to sleep either.
    With that Grissom turn on the break room tv really loud. Greg, Warrick and Nick all wake up, and look around the room in shock. Sarah turn down the tv.
    Greg: Grissom way did you do that for?
    Grissom: because you was asleep on the job, If Wendy could come in and process all the DNA evidence, when she twice as sick as you are. Then the three of you can stay awake and work the case too.
    Lindsey: yeah, get to work and figure out who the five gunman are and why they did it.
    Sarah: I’m going to take the bullet from Kevin and Katie Spring to Ballistics to Bobby Dawson and have him run them and see if they are register to anyone.
    Grissom: good Sarah. Greg go run the finger paints through AFIS. Nick go to Trace and see what Hodges has find anything out. Warrick go to DNA and see how far Wendy has get. Catherine come with me to the coroner.
    Lindsey: I will just stay in the break room and read my book for English class.
    Catherine: I will stop by when I get back and check on you Lindsey.
    Lindsey: ok, see you then.
    All the CSI leave the break room and Lindsey sit down on the couch and start read her English book.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL Poor Warrick and Nick and Greg

I hope they find who did the shooting. Please continue soon.

5. sarahSidle1981

* little note Sorry I was a little mean on the guys last part, I try not to be so mean this time. But I do feel that women are the Strong Sex. Also I made up all the name to the LVPD Official and the Students name, along with they Mom or Dad name.

Part Nine
    Nick, Greg and Warrick walk in the hallway of the crime lab and talk to eachother on they way to the computer lab, Trace and DNA.
    Greg: Grissom is been really rude to us today.
    Nick: I know, when Sarah was sick Grissom let her take break to sleep all the time.
    Warrick: and when Catherine was Sick Ecklie made her go home.
    Greg: But do us guy get to stay home sick, or take a nap when we are wait for result from trace, DNA or from AFIS.
    Nick:( Sarah quiet walk up behind them) No
    Sarah: Get over it you three, Both me and Catherine had to push us self to make through the case we work when we was sick and Wendy work sick today and she not make a big deal over it, so stop been baby about it.
    With that Sarah walk in to Ballistic lab and Nick, Warrick, and Greg just roll they eyes at Sarah. She hand Bobby Dawson the bullet from the Springs.
    Bobby Dawson: good I have more evidence to run, I was get bored want for some bullet to get here.
    Sarah: ( Dawson Start scan the bullet) When Catherine and Grissom get back from the Coroner, you will have a lot more to run. Did Brass drop the List of students in the senior class off to you yet?
    Bobby Dawson: yeah a hour ago, y’all are run a lot slow then you normal did. I only get the bullet that was in the wall and on the floor form Brass when he drop the class list off.
    Sarah: what Greg was suppose to drop that evidence off to you when he get back to the lab.
    Bobby Dawson: Brass say Greg ask him to drop them off.
    Sarah: I think we have a match on the bullet from Kevin Spring.
    Booby Dawson:( pint out the results, then hand to Sarah) a 38 Smith Wesson, it get better they only one Senior with a register 38 Smith Wesson in they house . A Sharon Tim she the mother of Rob Tim.
    Sarah: let scan the Bullet take out of Katie Spring.
    Bobby Dawson: Just put it on the scan, we have the result any minute.
    Sarah: they are up.
    Bobby Dawson: this bullet come from a 357 SIG. This one is going to be hard to figure out Sarah. There is four register SIG in house hold that on class list. First is LVPD Office Scott Flavored, the Second LVPD David Berry, The third is Ecklie
    Sarah: Ecklie has a Children in High School.
    Dawson: yes, I feel sorry for his son. The fourth one is LVPD Official Sarah Bet. Here the paint out.
    Sarah: great I go show this to Brass and Sofia.
    At the coroner lab Grissom and Catherine learn the seven students that dead was all shot in the heart. After Dr. Robbins give them the bullet he remove. They go back to the crime lab and Catherine head to Ballistic lab to give Bobby Dawson some more bullet to run.

6. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

great update can't wait for more!!

7. MacsGirlMel

That's an interesting twist. Though sometimes it's hard to imagine anyone falling in love with Ecklie lol.

8. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet. Ecklie's kid maybe?

9. sarahSidle1981

Part Ten
    Sarah walk back into the Ballistic lab and join Catherine and Dawson in find out who the other three gun types that was use in the shooting and who in the senior class have a register gun that match it.
    Bobby Dawson: the three gun use was a 7.62x39mm Russian
    Catherine: who in the Senior class would have that type of gun at they house?
    Bobby Dawson: that would be a AKIM Smirnóv father of Anton Smirnóv, the next gun that was use is a 45 Long Colt Revolver there is two student that have that type of gun register to a parent in their household.
    Sarah: a that would be?
    Bobby: Dawson: Ecklie and A Tina Catrape
    Catherine: what about the last one?
    Bobby Dawson: that would be a 38 Super Auto Colt and they only one person on the list with that gun, is Ecklie other son Den Ecklie and it register in his name.
    Sarah: tow son
    Bobby Dawson: Yeah Den and David twin.
    Sarah: Great I go tell Brass and Sofia to get a warrant to pick these guns up.
    A half hour later in the break room Grissom has gather up the team to let them know who go where.
    Grissom: Greg you are going to get the 38 Smith Wesson from Sharon Tim. Warrick you are go get the 357 SIG Office Scott Flavored, the Second LVPD David Berry. Nick you are go to pick up the 7.62x39mm Russia from Akim Smirnóv. Catherine you are going to pick up the 45 long colt Revolver from Tina Catrape. Last Sara and I are go to pick up the 375 SIG, 45 Long Colt Revolver and the 38 Super Auto Colt from Ecklie house.
    Two hours later Catherine at the Police Station in a interrogate room talk to Den Ecklie and Sarah in other Interrogate room talk to David Ecklie. The first thing both Sarah and Catherine notice about Den and David Ecklie is they both look like they Father.
    In the room Sarah
    Sarah: David why do you come into the School with your Father 45 long Colt Revolver?
    David: because he had his 375 SIG with him here at the lab.
    Sara: Why did you shot Amy, Amber and Annie Cat for David?
    David: because they act like they was better then everyone and would never give me the time of the day.
    Sarah: so you kill the girls because they did not talk to you or every look at you.
    David: yeah, that and they cool me a Science geek since jr. high.
    Sarah: Brass, arrest him.
    Sarah leave the room, and Join Catherine who is just start to talk to Den Ecklie.
    Catherine: Den Why do you bring you gun to School.
    Den: to kill the nine grade cheerleaders that cell be and my bother science geek.
    Sarah: so you shot Bethany Heart because she was a cheerleaded and call you a geek. They had to be more to it then that Den?
    Den: I want to.
    Catherine: Sofia arrest him.
    Both the CSI leave the room and head out to Crime lab SUV, Catherine get into the driver seat.
    Sarah: I hope Grissom make Greg, Warrick or Nick talk to the other shots.
    When they get back to the lab Grissom walk up to them.
    Grissom: Sarah, Catherine when you was gone Anton Smirnóv turn himself in for kill Stacey and Sara Bee. Rob Tim turn self in for shoot Kevin Spring and Tom catrape turn himself in shoot Katie Spring.

10. MacsGirlMel

I so wanna see how Ecklie reacts to this lol Could be trouble.

11. melbel

melbel Pathologist

same here

12. sarahSidle1981

Part Eleven
    In the CSI lock room Catherine and Sarah was get they stuff together so the could head home when Ecklie come into the locker room, and look at the two women CSI.
    Ecklie: Willows, Sidle my office in five minutes.
    Catherine: I was just get ready to leave and take Lindsey and Sarah out to get something to eat it been a long day.
    Ecklie: I say in my office in five and I mean it Willows and Sidle.
    Ecklie stump out of the locker room and back to his office.
    Sarah: Ecklie sounds mad
    Catherine: I have a feel his mad because we had his son assert.
    Sarah: I think you are right.
    Five minutes later in Ecklie Office Both Sarah and Catherine are sit across from his desk and he is stare at them.
    Sarah: What do you want to see us about Ecklie?
    Ecklie: you had no right to arrest my son, they had nothing to do with the school shoot.
    Sarah: the evidence say they did
    Ecklie: I do not care, they did not do it
    Catherine: Ecklie, the evidence say they did and so does both of your son.
    Ecklie: no they could never kill any one!
    Sarah: they do and you are going to have to deal with it Ecklie.
    Ecklie: both get out of my office now.
    Sarah and Catherine: fine.
    They both get up and leave his office and go to the break room.
    Lindsey: what take the two of you so long?
    Sarah: Ecklie need to talk to us.
    Catherine: let get out of her before he come back to yell at us some more.
    The next night in the break room wait for Grissom to hand out assignment to them. Grissom walk into the break room fifteen minutes late and his whole team is stare at him. When he walk into the room.
    Grissom: sorry I’m late. I was in a minute with the sheriff.
    Sarah: What did he have to say?
    Grissom: That Sofia is now the act head of CSI for the next five months.
    Catherine: Why
    Grissom: Ecklie is take a five month leave of absent, to give him time to cool down about his son be arrest. Catherine how Lindsey hold up.
    Catherine: good
    Greg, Nick and Warrick: Grissom can you get on with pass out our assignment
    Grissom: ok, Greg you are help Wendy out in DNA lab tonight. She has a over flow of DNA to run from day shift and what was put on backlog because of the school shot.
    Greg: Ok, on my way now. Nick and Warrick the two are on a 415C Assault/Battery Negative Injury Drive By Shooting that happen in the ally behind the Rampark. Lockwood already there and is wait for you two to get there.
    Nick: I call shotgun Warrick you are Driver
    Warrick: fine, you get to driver back to the lab,
    Nick and Warrick get up and goes to get they kits.
    Grissom: Sarah, Catherine you are work with me this case is going to be a hard one it even has more then one police code. The code are these 428 Child Molest, 426 Sexual Assault, 427 Kidnap, 424 Abuse/Neglect, 419 Dead Body, 418 Missing Person.
    Sarah: Grissom they could not narrow down to one or two of the code for us?
    Grissom: No I already ask. They not sure if the Person miss from the house was take by the person who kill the father and mother or if the little girl is hide somewhere. And the next door neighbor , see the children molest that live on they some street as them in they yard right before she hear the father start scream.
    Catherine: what about the 426, 424?
    Grissom: the neighbor hear the olds girl scream no stay off me, 424 Brass just want to be safe.

13. MacsGirlMel

I didn't think he'd be happy. At least no one got fired or anything.

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

i wish ecklie did

15. sarahSidle1981

Part Twelve
    Flashback to the crime scene that Grissom, Catherine and Sarah are head to as the event take place, early morning that day at the Quartz house the four girls was sit in front of the tv watch the Wizards of Oz because they had stay home for school do to the fact they all was run low grade fever, and did not have any appetite. They mom and dad had also stay, home the father try to tell the mom she could go into work. That he was able to watch the four daughter on his own. They was no need for her to stay home for work. They need the money see that he is lie off and can’t find another job. But she would not go into work, she just say she was not up to going in. The girls could hear they parent fight in the master bedroom. The youngest girl Juliet get off the floor and stay to walk upstairs.
    Jessica: ( older girl) Where are you going, do not bug mom or dad right now.
    But of cause the five year old does not listen to her old sister and goes up stair. The little girl walk up to her mom and pull on her nightshirt.
    Mrs, Quartz: what baby?
    Juliet: (Crying) Stomach hurts
    Mrs. Quartz: It does, do you think you are going to be sick?
    Juliet open her mouth to speck, but end up get sick to her stomach instead. Meanwhile downstairs, Mr or Mrs Quartz and little Juliet has no Idea that they six year daughter Jenny has let the child molest from down the street into the house. The Child Molest ( Jeff Times) look around the downstairs and does not see the girls parent anywhere so he take the Six year girl into the downstairs bathroom, then does the some with the seven and half year old. The ten year girl put up a fight with him once he get her into the bathroom, but he get his way in the end. He then goes upstairs and find both the mom and dad take care of the five year girl. Jeff rise the knife he grab from the kitchen and Stab the Mother in the back right through the heart; which cause the little girl and the dad to scream. Jeff then kill the Dad the some way. He then rape the little girl but, know she see what he did to her parent so he take her with him as he leave the house, the other girls do not even notice they are stare into space take in what they have just been put through themself and at the sometime try not to throw up.
    Back to present time Grissom has just pull the crime lab Suv into the yard. Once the SUV park, the three CSI get out of it and grab they kits. Brass walk up to them.
    Jim: Three Girl on the porch step will not talk to any male at all. Sarah you seem to be able to get through to girl that been through what they have.
    Sarah: through what?
    Jim: they talk a little to the Neighbor Mrs. Summer, She was able to get out of them that the six year old let the child molest into the house and that the three of them was each take into the bathroom. They do not know about they mom or dad yet, but think the Child molest might of take the five year old sister with him when he left the house, because she would not come downstairs when they call her name, and when I clear the house she was not in the house anywhere.
    Sarah: Ok I go talk to them.
    Jim: Grissom, Catherine the mom and dad are upstairs in the master bedroom. Both of them was stab in the heart.
    Catherine I think I could help Sarah
    Grissom: sure
    Jim: the coroner has not get here yet so you can’t go near the bodies.
    Grissom: I will process the downstairs bathroom then.
    Grissom and Brass head into the house.