CaRWash RP

Natalia didn't know how much longer she could take this. It was like déjà vu. Every house they went in, felt like a waste of time. She knew she had to be strong, because there was still an inch of hope. This was the last house, the house that Calleigh and Ryan must be in. She felt like just running around opening every damn door in the place, but she knew she couldn't.

She stayed behind Delko, who had his weapon drawn again. He said they would most likely be in the basement, so Natalia and Eric went down there first, while Tripp searched upstairs. The basement was dark, as they expected, but it was obvious a few things had been moved.

Ryan looks up into her eyes," Cal just promise me if we make...it out of here...your not going to ...tell me that you lied to me about loving me. Your not...just saying this, you do...really love me right?" He closes his eyes as he tries to take a few deep breaths to catch his breath

{sshht, Lab, you're breaking my concentration :p}

Calleigh's eyes widen in shock as he asks her if it's real, if she's not just saying it. "How can you say that? How low do you think of me? Of course I'm not just saying it Ryan! Do I look like the type to just say 'I love you' to everyone for fun? Because I don't. I really do love you. What do I need to do to prove it? Isn't being here with you, taking care of you, trying to keep you alive not enough?"

{She isn't mad. Noooo. I blame Lab. *points and runs* :devil:}

gesh...the man is dilirious and he gets yelled out..what does ryan see in Calleigh...hehe. J/P Nikki you know I love you.

Ryan cries out in pain grabbing his stomach," Oh God it hurts." He starts coughing up more blood gasping for air. "I ...b be...lieve you." He manages to get out just before his eyes roll up into his head.

Yell at him again...twist.

{Yeah, I'll yell at a dead man :rolleyes: If Ryan doesn't die than Calleigh will of a nervous breakdown :eek:}

"Ryan?" She shakes his shouler. "Ryan?" He doesn't reply. "Oh my god..." Tears start to roll down her cheeks. "Ryan Wolfe if this is a joke to pay me back you better pray that ankle of yours heals very fast so you can run from me." Still no reply. "Ryan...Ryan...!" She shakes him more. "Ryan? Sweetheart? Ryan? Don't you do this to me. Don't you dare to do this to me!" She cries and starts shaking. "Ryan...Ryan I love you...don't leave me please...God please don't leave me. I need you..."

aaaaww now that was awesome Nikki...you made me tear up.

Ryan's eyes go shut and his body goes still for a few seconds then he opens his eyes slowly seeing Calleigh above him crying. He isn't sure what happened but he remembers hearing her voice calling for him. He looks up into her eyes, “Cal... it's... ok, I'm ok." He says in a low trembling voice.

Ok ok he didn't go to the bathroom ( well he might have, better check him Cal.) he about died but here better revised version.

If someone doesn't find them soon this will happen.

if we don't get help soon...

{I'm back? That sounds like you've been to the restroom, not dead for a few seconds :lol:}

She removes her hands still sobbing, then looking down on his, blinking to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "You...oh my god you're not dead? Oh God thank you." She bows down hugging him, holding him close. "Don't leave me, ever. Don't ever leave me ever again." She brushes her lips against his cheek. "I can't handle it if you die. I would go insane."

"Cal I have to...tell you something...He takes in a breath as deep as he can," I have loved you...since the first day I met you.....I will always love you, I'll never leave you but...I don't think I ...have too much ...time. When Josh….comes back in here...I'm going to try to get...his gun...somehow. I can't take anymore…. beatings. Cal we...have to fight to get...out of here."

Calleigh listens to Ryan telling her he wants to try and get Josh's gun to get out of here. He takes deep breaths inbetween and she's worried. "Do you think that's a good idea? You might only make him mad, and if he comes in he will only have one goal. We shouldn't make him upset, he's mentally insane, there's no logic in that man. Eric and the gang are most likely out on the look for us, they'll find us."

She smiles and leans in. "But I love you too..." She kisses his lips once more. "I love you too." She repeats softly.

Feeling her soft lips kissing his sends chills through his body, good chills for once. He runs his hand over her face gently," I love you....I love...you so much that's why...I think....we need to try ...to fight. What if Eric isn't ….close? What....what if the next ...time he comes in here it's to ......." He lowers his eyes," kill us? We have to...be prepared." He looks back up into her eyes,” I have….too many things I …I want to say... to you and things to do…with you. I don’t want to ….die.”

"I know...I feel the same...but what can we do? We're not armed, and neither of us is in the shape to put up a man to man fight with him. If we'll even try he will kill us with one single shot. I might have been able to stop him before, but he's gone crazy. He won't listen to me anymore. We have nothing on him, he's in complete control. He is the only thing deciding if we live or die."

She looks down. "I never should've started dating him. I should've listened to my heart."

She looks up. "Do you think I should try to call them again?"

He knows she is right about fighting him but to him that was their only chance, their only hope. "It's ok Cal....we all make....mistakes, I made one." He closes his eyes," I’m sorry about that, I wasn't.... thinking." He looks at his cell," yeah try it again....it ....couldn't hurt."

Calleigh tried again but she doesn't get any connection. "Nothing. This phone must hate me." She sits down next to him, her legs underneath her. She looked at him with a loving look and she couldn't believe it had taken her so long to figure out she loves him. She extends her hand to take his in hers. "How are you feeling?"

She tries the phone again but no connection. He closes his eyes," damn it, that stupid cell...I've needed a new one but...I put off...getting it." He says in an angry tone.
He wanted to lie to her saying he was fine but he knew she knew he was far from fine.
" The pain is...um I think I'm going numb, it's not as bad but....my chest...it feels like weights on...it pushing down. Cal can you ...see anything...out the windows in ...the cracks? They have to ....be close." His lips quiver as a cold chill goes through him causing him to start shivering again.

Back