CaRWash RP

{Oh God. This is the final post guys, it's gonna be over. And I'm sad. :(}

She kisses him back wrapping her arms around his neck. “It is perfect.” She says. “We’re a perfect couple, brought together under not so perfect circumstances.” She brushes her fingers over a little cut on Ryan’s forehead, the only thing still visible from the attack. “But it was worth it to me.” She smiled.

The rest of the evening, they celebrate. Celebrate the fact that they’re alive. Celebrate the fact that they’re in love, and married. Celebrate the fact that inside they know that no matter what happens, they’ll stay together. Because after almost losing each other, they knew that they never wanted to be separated again. There would be arguments, they both knew, stubborn as they were, but they would kiss and make up for those. There would be times when everything seemed to be crushing down, but they’d get through it together. And to them that was the most important thing of this evening. They celebrated the fact that they’d stand by each other, till death do them part.

That night, or early morning, to be exact, Calleigh let herself fall back onto the bed. Ryan lay down next to her and she caught his lips in a passionate kiss. They lay for a while, just looking at each other, letting the fact that they were husband and wife sink in. After a while Calleigh couldn’t help but smile.

“You know, of all the unexpected things that have happened to me in my entire life…I think marrying you was the most unexpected thing. Not because I don’t love you, I love you so much, but because I never thought that I’d actually get married one day. And when I met you I certainly didn’t think I would end up marrying you. But it’s a good thing I did.”

He smiled at her and they fell asleep in each other’s arms. It was late, no, it was early, and they knew they had to get up early again tomorrow. They had to get up and leave, leave for a far destination. Away from their daily jobs, away from the crimes, away from Miami. Because true love has no borders, and they were about to prove it.

THE END. (?)

{*cries* OMG they grew up so fast. Well, that was it. Everyone who has ever played in this RP, in honour of it, I made this when I was bored and if you move to YouTube and fill in the tags: Calleigh Ryan CaRWash RP CSI Miami; it should lead you to a 'thank you' video I made. I hope you guys liked it, and I hope you liked the RP, I certainly enjoyed every second of it. Oh and sorry it took so long to finish :p *huggles all*

Back