CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Okay then, here it is, the long awaited CaRWash RolePlay! Few rules, guidelines and some other information:

Calleigh: Dutchie
    Ryan: Twiz (tid4Togo)
    Natalia: Sandersidle

If you want to play someone, please PM me or Twiz, and we'll see if someone else had also asked for the role. If not, you'll get it.

Storyline: Shortly explained: Calleigh is with the patrol officer, and Ryan is jealous. He goes out with Boa, but doesn't really know why. Then there are these rumours about the officer dealing drugs...but are they true and will Calleigh believe it?

Please write a minimum of three lines and keep five minutes between each post. BUT because we're starting it, please WAIT with posting here until I have posted again. Please, if not it will go wrong. So after I post again, someone can join in. Thank you very much.

Sue, you're up. :D Go post your thing.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan sets his keys down on his stand then takes off his shoes placing them in their spot in a shoe rack. He heads straight back to his room where he stripes off his clothes down to his boxers then places his dirty clothes into a hamper. He goes into his bathroom to floss and brush his teeth. He looks into the mirror at himself,” well tonight was a big waste of my life. Why do I even bother?” He grabs the mouthwash swooshing it around his mouth trying to get the taste of the beer out of it. He goes to his bed pulling down his blankets then curls up to his extra pillow, laying thinking about his night out. He thinks in his head,” I guess Jenny wasn’t too bad, better then the last 4 women I’ve went out with.” He buries his face in his pillow,” oh who am I kidding, there was nothing there I’m never going to be happy, the one person I truly love thinks of me as her little brother. We’re only friends I just need to accept that.” He closes his eyes thinking back to the day he met one of Calleigh’s friends from college. She introduced him to her and the woman asked if they were dating and Calleigh laughed,” oh no, no he’s my co worker and he’s like my little brother.” Then she rubbed his head like he was a little kid. He flops himself over in the bed,” get out of my head Calleigh.”

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

(Congratulations on your new RP guys, hope you will all have fun doing it ;) )

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

(Oh well... I know Dutchie and sandersidle are gonna chase me for this :lol: I promise Twiz I'll play a minor role, so I'll play Valera, if that's ok? :) I'm not too familiar with Miami so I'm gonna watch the topic from the background for a while. Or if you need me you could PM... Oh and, Congratulations on the new RP :D)

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Silhouette, I said PM us if you want a role, 'cause now the RP itself is interrupted. :p But okay, you're Valera. TheCoroner is Alexx. We need a Horatio, Eric, and a boyfriend for Calleigh, who I'm gonna play myself for now, but I'd like someone to take over. I'm sorry for the delay I caused, I had to go. I'm here now. I don't know what the officer's name is gonna be, so I'll call him Josh. :D

The next day...

Calleigh was standing in the parking lot, in front of the lab. Opposite was her new boyfriend, Josh. They had worked together on patrol, and to be honest, she hadn't liked him. But now, obviously, she did. She laughed. "No, I don't think Horatio will let you join me on a case. Actually, I think he won't even let you enter the lab." "Really?" "No, I'm just kidding. He's a nice guy, no problem." "Shouldn't you go in?" "Nah, I have five more minutes." She smiled.

Okay, now everyone can join.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan pulls up into the parking lot and right away sees a sight that makes his stomach flop, Calleigh and her new boyfriend. He passes them and she doesn't even look his way as she's staring into his eyes. He gets out of his car and heads towards the building trying not to look her way. He hears someone calling out his name and he turns to them," hey what's up? What are you doing here today, isn't it your day off?"

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

(I thought I'd add the dramatic element, Eric is the enemy :devil:)

Eric was talking to Horatio, just inside the doorway of the crime lab. He saw Calleigh, Ryan and that other guy out of the corner of his eye. What was his name? Jake? Jack? Whatever, he didn't like the guy. But that couldn't compare to his dislike and distrust of Ryan. He hated the way he stared at Calleigh.

(I promise he'll be nice in the end ;))

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Valera got out of her car and walked across the parking lot. She had to pull a double yesterday because of a case and she barely had any sleep in the last 24 hours... It supposed to be her day off, but then that morning, just when she just managed to drift to sleep, her cellphone rang. Apparantly there's another important case and they needed her ASAP.
    So, with coffee in one hand to support her barely awake soul, and her bag in another, she made her way towards the building.

A graveyard shift CSI passed her by and she greeted her. That was when he spotted Ryan standing alone in front of the building. She called out to him, catching up with his steps.

He asked her if it was her day off. She sighed, "It is, but I've been called in. There's something I have to process as soon as possible, so here I am... Can you tell that I'm barely awake?" She showed him her coffee cup and smiled.
    "So, how about that rape/murder case you're working on?" She matched the DNA and she wanted to know how the case had progressed.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan stood listening to Valera talking but not really hearing all the words she's saying, his mind is on something else. He realizes she asked him a question and he plays back the conversation in his head trying to figure out what to say. He glances over at Calleigh as he sees them moving then back at Valera," um well since the DNA matched it's pretty much done, you of all people know DNA doesn't lie. Right now we're just waiting on patrol to find him for us." He stops talking glancing over at Calleigh again then looks at the building," I need some coffee too, want to walk with me?" Valera gesture to him to walk and they head up to the building together. As they are walking they notice Eric and H in front of them in the building.

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Delko said goodbye to Horatio and set off back inside the lab, ignoring the pair as they tried to greet him. He was pissed off, not only was his case not going well, but that creep had his hands all over Calleigh. It would be one thing to lose her to Wolfe, but somehow the thought of this guy touching her was even worse. He had to come up with a plan to stop this before it went too far...

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

A pause had followed her question.
    It was only a brief moment but it was enough to make Valera realized that his mind was somewhere else. She frowned and noticed that he was looking at one direction. Following his gaze, she caught a sight of Calleigh and some guy she didn't know. Well they looked close. The guy had his arm around her and they were smiling at each other.

Valera looked at Ryan again and caught his serious expression. A frown in the middle of his forehead, and his jaw clenced tight. Wow if looks could kill... She then realized what was going on and had to surpress her smile.

She saw Calleigh and that guy moved and Ryan turned his attention back at Valera. His expression changed again and it looked like he was trying to remember what he was about to say.
    God could you be more obvious? Valera almost laughed. She quickly sipped her coffee to cover it.

Ryan glanced at Calleigh again before asking her something. She just shrugged, smiling, "Okay..." and walked beside him.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

As the two walked up to the doors they were silent. Valera sipped her coffee trying to keep her thoughts to herself and Ryan just stared straight ahead, his mind was full, but not about work. As they got inside both greeted H and Delko, but Delko acted as if he didn't even see them which Ryan was use to it, but Valera wasn't. He looked at her and rolled his eyes," you should know by now being around me doesn't make you popular in this place." He swung his head around looking back outside seeing Calleigh almost up to the building. He patted Valera's shoulder," I'll see you later, I need to check on something." He took off quickly to the elevators.

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Valera walked quietly beside him, sipping her coffee. She knew something was bothering Ryan and she let him busy with his own thoughts. She had her own thoughts herself... Her own problems, ones that kept her awake that night. She sighed, wondering how she was going to keep her head on the job... But of couse, she has to.

They got inside and she spotted H and Delko. She greeted them. H smiled but Delko didn't even turn his head. He almost looked pissed off. She frowned and turned to Ryan, "What's his problem?" She wasn't in her best mood that morning and Delko's ignorance didn't really help at all.

Ryan just rolled his eyes and told her, "You should know by now being around me doesn't make you popular in this place."
    She looked at him, "What is this, high school?" She had no idea what kind of history him and Delko shared, but she thought it was better that she didn't know.

He patted her shoulder and she nodded, "See you." Heading to the DNA lab herself.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan squeezed into the elevator before the door had even opened enough for him, then he hit a ramdom button trying to close the doors quickly before anyone else could get on. He leaned back against the wall for support, how was he going to go on working with her if being around her was tearing him up inside so badly. The doors opened and he got off not even paying attention to what floor he was on, all he knew was there was a bathroom on it and he needed to throw up. After he's done he washes up and walks out into the hall bumping right into Valera. He looks at her with his blood shot watery eyes and pale face," hey Valera you again, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?"

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Valera went into the locker room to put her bag. She changed her shoes and suddenly remembered she had to give a report to Horatio. She finished up her coffee before throwing it into the trash bin in the corner of the locker room, and heading out to the DNA lab.

Just then she bumped into Ryan. She almost said something but suddenly something caught her attention. It was his pale face and his unreadable expression. He blinked what looks like tears and she just noticed his blood shot eyes.

He asked if she was ok and she widened her eyes at him, "Am I okay?" Are you kidding me? I should be the one asking! "Are YOU okay?" She shook her head. God he looked so messed up and he thought she wouldn't notice?
    "Ryan, what's wrong?"