CaRWash RP

He tells her to go, to save herself, and bring herself to freedom. But she can't. She just can't leave him alone, it's her fault he's here in the first place.

"I won't." She says. "You're here because of me, I can't leave you here and run away myself. Besides Josh is probably right outside that door, remember that. I will never make it out, and if Josh gets me trying to run I'm a dead woman. I better stay here and try to convince him to let me go. He's gone crazy, did you see him talking to himself?"

She looks at his ankle which does seem thicker than normally. "It does look broken." She says. Just then she realized she never removed her hand from his face. She wipes away the tear and pulls her hand back.

He shakes his head," Calleigh if you stay here...he's going to kill you, he's going to kill both of us. Your right he has gone crazy and he just wants me dead, you’re not going to be able to talk him out of anything, he’s crazy and I’m dead either way so just try to get out of here, save yourself.” Tears roll down his face as he thinks about him hurting her again.

"Then he will kill me, I don't care. I got you into this mess and I will get you out of it, and if I don't, I don't deserve to be free while you're being killed. She looks at his wrists cuffed to the pole. "I'm going to try and free you."

She starts fidgeting with his cuffs, trying to free him as well. But his wrists are thicker than hers and it won't work as well.

"Damnit." She mutters under her breath.

“Calleigh just go, get out of here while you can. The cuffs are too tight on my wrist, I’m not going anywhere.”
He grits his teeth from the pain of her pulling the cuffs. ”That’s hurting really bad.“
His lips quiver," I can't bare to see him hurt you anymore, please Calleigh go.” He raises his voice then lowers it back down,” you can make it I know it I...I know you can.” He swallows down a lump in his throat,” Just don’t worry about me, if you can get to help in time I’ll be ok.”

She lets go of his cuffs. "Sorry. But how can I not worry about you? Ryan you're my best friend. I got you into so much trouble, look where we are now. I'm not leaving you. That's the least I can do, I'm not going away. I won't get away anyway."

He closes his eyes,” Calleigh you have to try, please Cal just try. I can’t sit here watching him hurt you anymore and not be able to help you.” He looks up at her with tears rolling down his face,” I can’t, Cal I can’t help you and I don’t want to loose you, I love you and I don’t want to see him hurt you.” He can’t believe he just said that to her. He closes his eyes lowering his head,” I’m sorry.”

Calleigh's eyes widen in shock. He just said what? Did he just say he loved her? Oh my god...he does love me...I never should've gone with Josh...he loves me...oh my god.

She just stares at him for a moment, looking at the floor. "Ryan..." She then says. He looks up shyly, he must think she's going to yell at him.

"Please don't be sorry." She smiles. "Because...truth is...I love you too."

She won't waste any more time now and she leans in. Careful not to hurt his nose she bows her head to the side and closes the remaining gap, kissing him.

{Can I hear an aww???}

His heart skips a beat when he hears her say she loves him too. He tries hard to fight the tears back and he’s so pissed his hands are tied behind his back, he wants to grab her in his arms and hold her, but he can’t. Then she leans in kissing his lips. It hurts at first from all the cuts on his lips but he forgets about the pain feeling her soft lips against his. He keeps his eyes closed as their lips pulls away from each other. He opens them slowly seeing her bright eyes staring into his,” oh wow…um Cal…do you know how bad this sucks. Do you know how long I have wanted this to happen and now look where we’re at?” He pulls hard on his hands desperately trying to free them but all he can do is rip more of his skin off his wrist. ” Cal I do love you so much and I want you, no I need you to get out of here. I just want you to be safe.” He leans his head back,” Cal knowing you love me makes me so happy, now please give me one more kiss then run, get out of here and run.”

"Yeah I know how bad this sucks. It sucks big time and it's all my fault." She looks at him. "You can have that kiss but I'm not leaving. I'm not, you can't change my mind, I want to stay with you. Even if that means my life's in danger, I won't leave you."

She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him again, but she hears someone touch the doorknob and realizes Josh must be coming in. "Shit." She murmurs, letting go of him, crawling back over to the pole, laying on the ground, her hands behind her back so it's not visible she's uncuffed. She looks dead now, she looks like she did when Josh left, and that's exactly the way she wanted it.

She refuses to leave him which tears him up inside, because deep down he knows her escaping is their only hope. Then she wraps her arms around his neck kissing his lips again. He tries to enjoy it but the pain on his lips and nose reminds him of the danger they are in. For a second he is able to push the pain away loving her kissing him but then they hear a noise and she crawls back to her spot on her pole slumping over like she's still tied up.
" Good Calleigh, that's really smart. I hope if she has a plan it works.” He thinks in his head. He hears voices getting closer and his stomach knots up from fear, for himself and her. He looks over at her getting a happy feeling inside just because he knows she loves him.
”Please don’t let this be it for us, please.” He prays to himself.

Meanwhile at the lab { :p }

A very nervous boy rushes into the lab, yelling "I need help, is there anyone I can talk to???". The front desk officer, tells him "Ok, calm down, here, what do you need???". The boy starts talking, the officer listens to him carefully, she can't believe what she's hearing. She needs to call someone.

Meanwhile, Eric is in the break room, checking some papers out, and thinking about that Josh "he could hurt Cal, I hope to hear about Tripp soon", he's very worried. Suddenly his pager goes off, he reads the message, it's an emergency at the front desk. "What would that be???"

He runs out the break room, and reaches the front desk, the officer tells him "I think you need to hear this". The boy starts talking again "I was skating and suddenly, I saw a car, pulling in front of this building, a guy got out of it, and took a girl who was getting out of here, she was talking to a guy first and then ran, and the guy of the car grabbed her inside it and left". Delko was starting to worry "how was she?? what about the car and the guy??? how was the man she was talking to first???" "Very pretty, blonde, green or blue eyes I guess. The car was... the guy had black hair, he... and the other guy was young he got into here after she left, him and her had badges and guns, just like you."

Eric couldn't believe it, those where Ryan and Calleigh, and... Josh's car. "He's got Calleigh". "Hey, please page Wolfe, he was the last person who saw her. I'm gonna call Tripp", he told the front desk officer. While he's going back to the break room he runs into Natalia, who looked a little upset. "Hi Natalia, what's going on??? have you seen Wolfe??? I need him right now."

Natalia was moping around the lab waiting for a case when she ran into a very anxious Delko. "Yeah, I saw Ryan. What do you mean you need him? He's on vacation. He had to catch a plane some hours ago." Eric looked very confused and dissapointed. "You didn't know? Oh, and before he left he had to meet Calleigh somewhere. She sent him a text message." Eric started asking her tons of questions. He wanted to know where Ryan was going on vacation and where Calleigh wanted him to meet her. "Woah, Eric slow down. What's the problem?" He told her about Calleigh getting kidnapped by Josh. "Oh my gosh! Umm.. Ryan rushed out before I could ask him where he was going. I saw the text message though. Calleigh wanted to meet him on..." She could barely remember. Natalia read the message upside down and was trying not to get caught reading it by Ryan. "I think it was Miami road number 31."

"Natalia, are you sure???". She says that she is. "Thanks a lot, Nat, now I have to locate him and Tripp, I really thank you."

Since Natalia doesn't know where Ryan went, he has to find out. He starts calling him to his cellphone: nothing, no one answers, then he makes some calls and looks for the register about latest flights. Thanks God he's got some contacts, most of them girls who he has dated with. Now he has many dates for the next week, although he can only think about Cal, he still... well, that's an impossible feeling, he knows it, he's very worried, and "Where the hell is Wolfe now???" he thinks. He spends a little time searching, and finally finds out the truth: he didn't take his plane. "Where could he be???"

He had called Tripp, half an hour ago, he hadn't appeared til now, "Frank, where are you???, yeah, I'm upset, Josh has Calleigh, Natalia told me something about road number 31."

Back