CaRWash RP

"Thanks God isn't theirs. That means they could be alive. I have to call Frank again. I found out something very interesting about road 31 and now this". He was so relief.

Delko took his cellphone and made a call "Hey Frank, it's not theirs, yeah I know it's great, I found something about road 31, too. Can you come?, ok I'll wait for you". He was about to leave Natalia's lab, when suddenly something crossed his mind... "Natalia, Frank is coming, would you like to come with us?". She was very surprised. "You'd helped a lot, and I think if you take part, you could learn a lot, I think ...you... deserve it".

Eric was about to rush out of Natalia's lab when he stopped, and asked her if she wanted to help look for Calleigh and Ryan. "Are you serious?" He nodded with a smile and Natalia couldn't say no. She had been dying to get out into the field for ages, and she really wanted to help find Calleigh and Ryan. "I really would like to go. Thanks alot for asking me." With that they both walked out to the front of the lab and waited for Tripp to come, so they could go back to road 31.

Frank picked up pocketed his cell and walked over to the front of the building where Natalia and Delko were waiting for him. 'Hey Delko whats she doing here?' He asked tilting his head to natalia. He took a breath and realised how bad that may have sounded. 'Forget it...it dont matter,anywyas you rang? You said you dound something 'bout road 31...you found Cal and Ryan?' His flurry of questions was very uncharacteristic, but he had to admit, he was scared for their safty. Hours had passed since they were last seen alive. God only knows what has happened too them...He turned to look at Delko waiting for the info.

(first im so sorry for being late with josh, second its great what you all put around here, im proud of you all. ;)And at last, the kissed twice okay i just wanna be Ryan right now :D)

Josh was outside for a long while telling the man with him to take Ryan’s car and hide it.
After a while the man came back with the information that the car is hiding and that he saw Eric Delco & Frank Tripp searching the houses around the aria. Josh wasn’t so happy to hear that. It made him even madder, show me where the search he is saying to the man.” Show me, now” He yells at the man.” Okay, take it easy Josh the didn’t find you, is it?” “Ill show you” And both man are walking to one of the houses, the man doesn’t now witch house it was. So he is just guessing. Josh releasing that he is danger so in the open and the man is making him angry. “Well, where is it, show me know” And before he knows he put his gun against the head of the man. The both walk into a house and Josh can see they didn’t been inside here. “They weren’t her is it, you talked to them?” “You told them where I wash?” “You as hole”. The voice inside Josh tells him to kill this man, he is not trustatobel. And before Josh can speak back to this voice he shot the man, just one bullet through the head. He gabs for air but dies. And Josh takes the body with him and dumps it into the small lake that’s is over there in the yard and starts running back to the house where Ryan and Calleigh are kept. He listens a little if he hears some strange noises but the only thing he hears is the voice inside his head.

It’s telling him to kill Ryan and Calleigh but not tell him the order, witch one first. But he has to disite who dies first. And than he knows, when he walks into the room and sees the grin on Ryan’s face, he knows he will put up a fight and maybe will not survive it himself.
He walks towards Ryan and starts kicking him in his face and chest again and starts yelling: “You, do you really think you can have my Calleigh” “I know she loves you but you can’t have her, nobody can.” “She is mine forever and if I have to she will die with me today” “So it’s your choice Calleigh” Josh says and turns around and look at her. He walks towards her and kisses her just one more time because he already knows something is going to happen, the voice is telling him that one of them is lose. But he can’t see witch one it is. He has to be careful and don’t turn his back against one of them.

“I’ve I don’t can’t be with you Calleigh than I don’t wanna live anymore!” “Just finish it, or is it to you Ryan?” He is asking them. “I can’t live like this anymore, it hurts. I can’t stop the voices in my head, the tell me what to do.” “I never intended to hurt Marc but the voice told me, and I don’t wanna hurt both of you” “But he isn’t shutting up, I hate him, and I hate her.” “She distorted my life, the bitch” “ So much pain”. While he says it he grabs his own head and bangs it against the wall. He is yelling that the voices has to stop and in his rage he hurts Ryan and Calleigh more and more, he doesn’t see them as who the are. He she different people, people he wanted to hurt his hole dawn life. And he is beating very hard at Calleigh, so hard that she falls on her side and her hands are seen by him. But he doesn’t see that the cuffs are of them. He is back in the past and turns his back to Calleigh to yell at Ryan and hit him. “ You suppose to protect me from her, she is your wife, she didn’t had the right to do that to me, Dad help me” “Let her stop?” He yells to Ryan. He is not paying attion when Calleigh is standing up. The only thing he can do is crying and crying. Feeling the pain of the past. And everything blurs and wends black before his eyes. He only hears the voice in his head talking to him and nothing more..

Jake comes back in and starts going off at them both, beating them, kicking them worse than ever. She can feel pain in her entire body, but she’s not about to give up now. Josh is screaming, yelling things that make no sense, about how voices in his head tell him what to do, and she realizes he must be schizophrenic. Either that or he has a split personality.

He goes rambling on about how she is his and if he can’t have her he wants to die, die and take her with him. He kisses her lips and when he turns back to Ryan she wipes her mouth with her freed hand. Then he turns back at her and she hides her hand behind her back. He says something about a bitch destroying his life, and he pushes her to her side. She lets out a gasp but Josh turns back at Ryan.

And Ryan is defenceless. He has no hands to take cover or hit back with. And he’s weak; she can see it in his eyes. Determined this isn’t going to be the end, she stood up. And while Josh is going off at Ryan as a madman, screaming things like Ryan was his father, she knew that something had happened to him. And judging by the fact he was talking to his ‘father’ about his wife, she came to the conclusion Josh’s mother did something to him, and his father never stopped her.

He kicks Ryan in the chest once more and Calleigh can’t take it anymore. She runs over and pulls Josh away, then kneeling down before Ryan, shielding her with her body. “Stop it Josh!” She says. “Just stop it. Calm down.”

She figures if she can just calm him down, she might be able to talk to him. “Listen to me Josh, listen. What did your mom do? What did she do to ruin your life?” She feels Ryan move behind her and moves to his side, still able to protect him if Josh would plan on attacking him again. She places a hand on Ryan’s shoulder and squeezes it gently.

“What did she do Josh?” She asks again. “Maybe I can help.” And she means it.

“Listen to me Josh, listen. What did your mom do? What did she do to ruin your life?”
He is hearing Calleigh ask him. She is asking him again. But he isn’t sure she really wants to hear it. He can’t talk about it or does he, he has to..
“You will not understand it Calleigh, you’re a woman” he is saying to her. “She, she is just a bitch.” “She hurt me badly, and im doing the same now, I want to push you to sleep with me but I couldn’t” “I don’t wanna be like her”. He is saying.
“She…” He cant say it and starts to cry. “My dad he just watched and he never did anything, and Marc he looked to much like my dad in everything.” “I couldn’t stop myself and I killed him, I wanted to kill the pain inside” “Why didn’t I search for help, WHY Calleigh?” “Did you never see anything, never notice anything about how I treaded you?” He needs to know what she thinks of him. “Do you know what im talking about, you must understand and knows what she did” “Just keep thinking and follow your heart and than you know”. That must do it, he feels she knows it and understand it. But she will never forget him for what he did he killed a cop and now he wanted to kill them both for what others did to him. He feels that he is not up to it. And he puts the gun on the ground. Knowing that she can grab and shoot him. But I he will rater be killed by the woman that he loved than one of her collogues who really hate him. He did terrible things and he cant change it. So maybe his dead would take away a lot of pain by the others he hurt. And than he can find his peace or not. And then he hear the voice again yelling harder and harder to him, Kill them, pick up your gun, don’t be stupid mommy is here. Im helping you so you know how woman are in the real world. By hearing her voice he cries and kicks Ryan again but Calleigh is in the way so he hit her instead of Ryan and he hears her cry to.

That is the point he breaks, he cant do this and looks to Calleigh and fall down on his knees. Giving her the gun and ask her: “ Please Calleigh finish it here and now, I cant life like this anymore,” “take away my pain and start a new and good life with the man you really love.” “I know you love Ryan and I want you to be happy.” He is saying it and means it, he wants her to be happy. But he also wants to die. He doesn’t wanna stay her anymore. “Please forget me, don’t ever forgive me for what I did Calleigh, hate me so much if you want, I made a mess of it and I took you with it.”
“Im so sorry, I love you so much. Be happy”. He put his face in his hands and cries, the only thing he can do. He cant move anymore of all the pain he feels. He is done with it. He will not kill her and Ryan, he will NOT listen to the voices anymore.
The only thing he can do is yelling at Calleigh as his last thing: “ KILL me, kill me now and turn your back and walk away, it will be self defense, finish me off.” He is begging her..

Calleigh looks at the gun in front of her, then back up to Josh' face. He wants her to shoot him, to kill him and claim it self-defence. Her stomach is still hurting from the kick she got from shielding Ryan. Who has been awfully quiet. She looks around and sees he's just looking at them. Just looking. She reaches back and places her hand on his leg. She wants to know what he wants her to do, if he wants her to shoot Josh. But he doesn't speak.

And then she goes to think about it. She knows what his mom did. She understands. But stil...kill Josh...risk an internal investigation...self-defene, or murder...going to jail. Losing Ryan...She can't lose Ryan.

She reaches out for the gun...

But before she can reach for the gun, Josh grabs it. He has himself in order again and he is angry. The voices are taking over again and now he is back to his old plan. He will kill them both. They have to die. But before he does it he has to think it true. He has to have a great plan to kill them and then get rid of them without leaving a trace. So he grabs Calleigh and puts her back at the pole she was sitting; hitting her hard in the face so she faints. After that he reaches for the keys of the room and gets them, not noticing that the key of Ryan’s cuffs are dropped on the ground. “I’m so sorry Calleigh, but I have no choice.” He knows that Calleigh didn’t hear his last words with walking away, but that doesn’t bother him. He has to think before he is going to finish them off. He looks at Ryan and the only thing he can think of is that he will never be with his Calleigh, he can’t have her. “She is mine Ryan,” He says, “and for now I leave you two alone so you both can think about how I am going to kill you!” Those are his last words before he walks out of the room and leaves them there for a while..

Hey what happened to the team searching for them? Did you give up?

Josh comes into the room and right away starts kicking Ryan in the face and chest almost knocking him out. He’s in agony from the pain and the room is going dark on him as he’s slowly slipping into unconsciousness. He’s fighting to stay awake listening to Josh screaming at him, telling him he can’t have Calleigh. Then out of no where Calleigh is by his side shielding him from Josh. He can’t believe she let him know she wasn’t cuffed anymore, now there was no way for her to escape. He tries to tell her to run but he can barely breathe much alone say a word. She yells at him to stop and calm down but Ryan sees it in his eyes that he’s totally lost of sense of reality and he’s gone mad. He pulls on his hands attempting to free them from the cuffs, feeling the metal digging into his skin almost touching his wrist bone but not feeling any pain from it at this point.

"Damn it I need to get free." He He thinks to himself fighting the cuffs.

But then he hears Calleigh talking to Josh and he’s actually listening to her and telling her why he’s done what he’s done. He starts crying about what his family’s done to him saying he can’t live anymore and he wants to die. Ryan looks up just as Josh gives up his gun telling Calleigh to kill him. He starts yelling at her to kill him he can’t live any longer. For the first time since this has happened Ryan feels hope in his heart. The pain he’s having is horrible but at the moment he’s numb as he watches them, hoping Calleigh shoots him. He feels Calleigh touching his leg and he tries to yell out shoot him but his doesn’t have the strength. He’s so weak he can barely hold up his head.
"Cal do it, please do it." He mutters softly.

He watches as she reaches for the gun, his heart starts beating hard, but then Josh snaps again fighting with himself, grabbing the gun before she gets the chance. He starts ranting again how he has to kill them. He grabs Calleigh putting her back to her pole then he hits her hard a couple times knocking her out.

Ryan pushes himself up,” leave her alone, please don’t hurt her.” He finds the strength to scream at him. He sees she’s out cold. Josh looks over at him telling him she’s his and he can’t have her and he’s going to kill them both to think about it while he is gone.

He leaves the room and Ryan looks over at Calleigh with tears rolling down his eyes,” Calleigh, Calleigh please say something, let me know your ok.” He calls over in a crackling voice.

Calleigh's head feels like it's about to split open but she manages to open her eyes and sit up, grabbing the pole for support. "Ouch..." She exclaimed. "That didn't went as well as I planned." She lets out a slight giggle though she doesn't know why, there's no reason to laugh about anything. She looks around the room with blurry eyes then spots something on the ground. It's...a key. "Oh my god...Ryan look...it's a..."

She crawls over grabbing it, looking at it. "It's small. Could it be from your cuffs?" She asks with wide open eyes. Making her way over to his back she tries the key on the cuffs and her eyes start to tear when it actually fits. She turns it and the cuffs fall to the ground.

Now crying she makes her way over to his front and launches herself into his arms. Finally they can hold each other.

No we didn't give up, but remember the "make it long" thing, we have a "surprise", they need to do their thing first, then we appear again.

Sorry for the interruption :D Great job!!!

He stares over at her through his blurry teary eyes," come on Cal wake up, please be ok."
She sits up grabbing the pole then cries out in pain. She says something but he doesn't quite understand it all but then he hears her giggle and looks over at her strangely.” Was that a giggle?” He asks himself.

Then she says something else and starts crawling across the floor. He looks over seeing a small shiny key. Suddenly he feels hope again.
” It’s a key.” She grabs it from the floor and gets over to him unlocking his hands from the cuffs and they fall from the cuffs freely. She gets in front of him falling into his arms. He pulls his arms from behind him slowly, they are stiff and sore from the position he's been in.
He wraps his arms around her," Calleigh you did, we're free." He whispers to her in a low strained voice.
He thinks in his head," we need to move quickly, now get up and move." But having her in his arms he forgets all about his pain and the danger they are in. He just needs a few minutes to hold her, to feel her in his arms and enjoy having her because it may be the last time he gets to.

Calleigh leans her head on his shoulder and gently takes one of his hands in his and rubs it softly with her thumb. "It's all raw." She whispers. "I'm so sorry for dragging you into this."

She snuggles closer to him. She figures the door is locked and there's no way they're gonna get out, so she might as well get comfortable. "I love you Ryan." She whispers. "I love you."

The pain in his stomach and chest is getting worse, he can barely stand it anymore but right now he's trying to concentrate on her. Having her in his arms is easing his pain. He grits his teeth as she feels his hand," ouch!" He cries out." It's ok Cal, this isn't your fault you had no idea."
His chest is getting tighter he's finding it harder to get air into his lungs. He pulls her in closer to him just needing to hold her." I... love... you too Cal, I always... have." He feels himself getting weaker, he can barely breathe and he's so tired." Cal....I...can’t hold on. You need to…get out ….of here. I can’t …go I won’t…. make it. Go Cal.” He kisses the side of her head,” I love you….I want you …safe.” His body goes limp in her arms as he passes out.

sry Nikki but he's had the crap beat out of him... Yay...I love surprises. I can't wait but Ryan doesn't have much time.. :eek:

0_0 WT...Crap. :eek:

"Ryan? Ryan please...This can't be the end." She places two fingers in his neck and feels a weak but steady pulse. "OH Ryan..." She leans against him. "I am so sorry. If I'd listened to you and broke up with Josh...but I didn't. I was stubborn and I didn't. I'm sorry. I caused you all this pain."

She feels a bump in his pocket and remembers the cell phone ringing. She grabs it and wants to call but there's no connection. She sobs and hides her face in Ryan's chest, gently of course.

Back