CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Mean while its been a tough couple of days for stelter, and now he has to find H and explain that they have to get Josh and get this case over and done with. Only now being told about Calleigh situation he is now very much pissed.

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[OMG they kissed!!!! :eek: Awwwwwwwwwww :D ...Eh, sorry to interrupt :p]

3. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank walked over to Miami Dade crime lab. He had been out to check up on a lead on Josh when he got the call of Delko.
    He saw a very worried looking Eric standing in the foyer.
    'Hey Delko...Im sorry i'm late. So what do we know so far about this 'Josh havin calleigh' thing?'
    He listened to Eric.
    'Well Delko looks like you get to do some real investigating now.' He pulled out his cell phone. 'Im going to ring up a friend of mine in road and traffic. See if i can't get anywhere on this road 31 thing we got going on.'
    Frank Spoke for a short while, put his cell down and smiled. 'Looks like i just found us a break. My freind in R & T says the only road 31 in 100 KM is down past south beach.' He jingled his keys in front of Delko. ' COme on boy you going to stand there all day looking pretty or are you going to follow up a lead with me?!' He waited for a response.

{Sorry about the delay in posting :( :D But here you go. p-s i love what y'all have posted. Keep it up :D}

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

"Of course I'm going with you Frank. And now, Wolfe could have been grabbed by Josh too. We don't know exactly what he want from them. He wants Cal, but Wolfe??? there's something here we can't see, and we'll need to find out. Maybe it was the fight at the cemetery, there's something more here."

Delko wanted to take many patrols with them, but Tripp thought it wouldn't be a good idea if they wanted to catch Josh unaware, they'd have to wait to bring the patrols.

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank walked over to his car and got in. ' My car is less conspicuous. its better if we take this one. If you need to, you can put your kit in the back...' He placed the key in the ignition and sighed. 'This shouldn't be happening' The car started and waited for Delko. He knew that the chances of Josh having Ryan were high, and that they were running out of time to find them. The statistics were scary, and these were his friends. There was no other option but to find them, he wouldn't loose another friend and he certainly wouldn't give up on getting Josh just like he promised Ryan...

6. CalleighWolfe

Delko did what Frank told him. They drove until the place Frank's friends had told him. Like he said there was only one road 31. It had to be that one, but now what?. There aren't many things there, that could be good for them, thinks Delko.

There are just three houses, all of them seems to be abandoned, they'll have to look into the 3 ones. But there's something outside one of them that gets Delko and Frank attention: the ground in front of it. It had been moved like some cars had parked there, but now there wasn't anything. That was the house, he thought.

They got nearer, entered in silence, but would they find Cal and Ryan there???

{First I wanted to thank Twiz because of her great idea, about the witness and the investigation about where Ryan was :D :D. Sorry I didn't say anything before}

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

aw thank you Reine, you guys are doing a great job with the rp too. I'm loving the investigation part of it.

Ryan watches as Calleigh lies still as though she is dead. The pain in his stomach is getting worse he fears he is bleeding inside from the beatings he’s taken. He looks around the room carefully for a way out if somehow he could get free, they could get out together. He stills struggles with his hands trying to free them from the cuffs. He hears the voices outside the door waiting for them to come back in hoping Josh isn't in the mood to beat on him more. Then his cell rings, he can't believe he forgot he had it in his jacket pocket. Calleigh was free right by him and could have called for help. He looks over at her as the ringing echoes through the room. He sees her look up quickly at him with a smile on her face. He knows Josh is close and shakes his head at her not to come over to him. He whispers,” stay where you’re at Cal, don’t try it now.” His phone stops ringing, he hopes its Delko or someone searching for him and they know Calleigh is missing. He hears Josh’s voice getting louder and knows he’s coming in soon.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh lifts up her head as she hears his cell phone ringing. "Damnit," she thinks, "he has his cell phone on him and I could've called for help." Then she figures if she hurries...She raises her head with a smile, but he whispers at her to stay where she is. She wants to get the phone, god how she wants to get the phone, but right now her life was in danger, and more important, Ryan's life was in danger. She put her head back down after a much saying look and hears Josh' voice coming closer. She's starting to feel fear, what was he planning on? She swallows hard and whispers: "Ryan... I love you." As the door opens with a crack.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He hears her whisper she loves him and tears roll down his face," I...I love you too Cal." He whispers back in a cracking voice. He puts his head down so she can't see his tears," Man this isn't fair, I finally have Calleigh and….. we're going to die here together. Please God don't let this be it." He prays to himself.

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank began to search through the house, Delko by his side, guns drawn and fingers on triggers. They came up with nothing on at first but they then entered the back room. The damp and musty smell was over powering. There was also a distinct smell of iron through the room. Frank pulled out his mag-light and scanned the room.
    'Delko...you see that?' He drew attention to the red stain over in the far corner of the room and drawing a long, shaky breath he continued ' You think you could test that?' He glanced to his left and saw Delko had moved to the stain. He surveyed Delko and closed his eyes when he saw the positive result for blood. 'Take a sample or whatever and we'll send it back to Natalia. I just hope it isn't Calleigh or Ryans.' Frank knew what the odds where, and he didn't dare utter them, after all nothing would be conclusive untill the tests were done...

11. CalleighWolfe

Delko took the sample as Tripp had indicated. They finished searching in the house, but found nothing. Internally, Delko was very worried, he couldn't stand if that was Cal's or Ryan's blood, specially Cal's... that was much blood, if it belonged to one of them, they would be probably dead.

They drove back to the lab where they looked for Natalia who wasn't in her lab, there were many lab techs there, but he wanted Natalia to do the job, after all she was trying to become a CSI and that would be a really good chance for her to show what she really knew, and she had helped him with the road thing. Delko finally found her in the break room, she was sad, for Cal?, he didn't think so, maybe Ryan. Natalia and him were in the same situation now.

"Hey, Natalia, what's wrong?. You're sad because of Cal and Ryan?. Everything would be ok, you'll see." She smiled a little and asked about what they had found, he explaint it, and.. "Here I have the blood I found, I need you to analize it and see who it belongs to." She agreed and took the sample to her lab.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

After Delko left with the information about road 31 that Natalia gave him, she was so confused. Both of them were kidnapped and she didn't have a clue the entire time. She felt bad enough that Ryan chose Calleigh over her, just like that. He even told Natalia he loved her. Hearing that he and Calleigh got kidnapped was one hundred times worse. She knew things between her and Ryan still weren't as good as they should be, and she wanted to fix that. Even if that ment she would have to totally forgive him. What if now, she didn't get that chance? She was even sad that Calleigh was kidnapped, because as much as Natalia disliked her, it was still a horrible thing that happened.

Her thoughts were inturrupted when Delko walked into the breakroom and said he had a blood sample. He wanted her to find out who it belonged to. "I'm fine, thanks. You want me to see if it's Calleigh's or Ryan's don't you?" Her stomach dropped as she said that. Delko nodded as he stared at the ground. He said they found a huge amount of blood, and that ment it was very serious, so she had to be quick. "Oh my God.. I'll.. I'll get right on it." Natalia ran out of the breakroom and into her lab.

She ran the sample against Calleigh's and Ryan's DNA. She couldn't sit still as she waited for the results. The printer beeped and started printing. She took a deep breath as she picked up the sheet of paper. Her heart started beating faster and faster as she was reading it. She needed to get the results to Delko right away.

She ran out of the lab and searched for him, but he didn't say where he would be. "Damn it Delko, where are you!" She cursed under her breath as she got her cellphone out. "Delko, it's Natalia. I have the results back."

13. CalleighWolfe

Delko was investigating about the posibility they had gone the wrong way at road 31. Natalia had told him road 31, there wasn't any doubt of it, but there were only 3 houses there and they found nothing in any of them, so where could they be?

His thoughts were interrupted when his cellphone rang "You already have 'em?, yeah I'll go there inmediately". It was Natalia, she already had the results of the blood found. Her voice sounded worried, why? he was starting to worry, he ran to her lab, was that blood Cal's or Ryan's?.

{Another cliffhanger!!!! :D Enjoy them!!! :D}

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OOOH I'm so loving the cliff hangers..hey wait you might kill ryan off..eh. poor ryan..sorry to interrupt. Your doing a awesome job..

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Delko ran into Natalia's lab as she was pacing around. She needed to show him the results. "Finally!" She said, as to ask what took him so long. "Here," Natalia passed the sheet over to Delko. "It's not theirs! Thankfully!" She couldn't help but sound so relieved and so happy. The only thing was, if that wasn't their blood, there was a chance they were still alive... Somewhere. Delko let out a sigh of relief as he scanned the paper. "That means they could still alive! You have to be quick, Eric. Please, please find them."