CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

He finally sees that Calleigh is opening her eyes. She looks around and starts yelling at him.
    It doesn’t matter to him anymore if she is yelling he has his plan and she will be a part of it.
    If she is going to like it or not. She will see her "best" friend die.
    He hears her say something about Marc and that makes him so angry.
    He knows he have to walk away from her before he kills her, so he smiles at her and
    walks away from the place he was sitting.

He puts his hand in his pocket to reach for some pills. The voices in his head are talking so loud, he has
    to stop them talking he needs to think for a little while and look for Ryan.

After being outside for a little while with no soul on the street he walks back in.
    Ready to talk to Calleigh. He has many questions for her and she is going to answer them.
    Even if he has to hurt her. By walking in he sees that she is trying to reach for her phone, but he
    grabs it and put it in his jacket.
    "So, Calleigh here we are, you are going to tell me what the now at the lab" he tells her.
    "And before you start to talk, you have a choice!" "You can just tell it to me or I will hurt you and
    beat it out of you, and like you know im not dirty of that". He is saying to her with a smile on his face.
    Than he grabs her face and streak his hand over her cheek. " You know that I still love you, I will never leave
    you" " But on this moment you’re mine and you will do what I say". He is talking but in his mind he knows its
    not the real Josh who is talking it’s the voice that puts him in to this. He has to do what it tells him and he will.
    He doesn’t have an other choice it’s the only way to let it stop talking to him.

Calleigh is getting mad to and starts Yelling again to him and before he knows it he hits her badly in the
    face and then kiss her. The fight in his mind is driving him crazy, and the more she is yelling the
    more he his getting mad. And he doesn’t hear what happen outside, he hears someone calling and yelling.
    And some shots but he already have his gun in his hand and put in against calleighs head.

"Start talking, Now tell me everything and you will survive this" " I don’t want to kill you, and I didn’t
    want to kill Marc but I had to" "and I kill Ryan if he touch you once more, you’re mine!!" The only thing he sees is Calleigh having tears in her eyes. " Im sorry for yelling to you, i love you Call" He tells her.

He hates to waith and he is still waiting for Ryan and where is his "friend" he sould be back by now and standing there in front of the house. All the time when he is talking to Calleigh he trys to listen to the noices outside but he still doesnt hear a sound of a strange car or the car of Ryan because he knows the sound of that car.

(is this better Sue, sorry for messing it up? :()

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan hangs up his phone and sees Boa walking towards him," oh great now what." He says to himself. "Hey Natalia, I'm surprised to see you here today." He holds up his phone," I just got off the phone with H, I'm taking a small vacation to get my head cleared. I um…I’m glad I ran into before I left I wanted to apologize again for what happened, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, you have to believe me."

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia was walking down the hall when she saw Ryan. "What do I do now? Do I talk to him?" She was happy to see that he was on the phone but then he hung up. "Damn." Then started talking to her. She really didn't want to fight anymore. She just wanted everything to be normal, so when he apologized again she decided to accept it. "It's.. It's fine. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. Your a nice guy, you wouldn't do that on perpose." She smiled weakly. There was silence before Natalia started to speak. "So where are you going on vaca-" But then got cut off by the sound of Ryan's phone. He said he got a text message. As he was reading it Natalia could see it upside down. It was from Calleigh, and she signed "xxx Calleigh". Natalia didn't know what to say. Did that mean they were together? He sleeps with Natalia, Calleigh finds out about, and they just... Get together? Who does that? She looked up from reading his text message before he could catch her. "Who was is from?" Natalia asked, playing dumb.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is relieved when she accepts his apology but then his phone goes off and he gets a message. He reads it and is shocked when it’s from Calleigh saying she wants to meet and ends it with xxx,” what the hell is going on?”

He mutters to him self. Then he hears boa asking who it’s from. He glances up at her with a confused look on his face,” it’s um from Calleigh but I don’t know it’s weird she was just here and she wouldn’t let me ride her home but now….” He looks up at her,” it’s nothing.” He looks at his watch,” I’m supposed to be on a plane in an hour and now this. I have to go.” He takes off without another word.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

He starts saying it was Calleigh and that she wouldn't let him drive her home. Then he walks away. What the hell was that about? She was thinking of stopping him and asking but she couldn't be bothered. She didn't even want to know, it hurt too much. She knew something weird was going on, but she figured no one cared about her, so why should she care about them? "Have fun on vacation." She mumbled just as Ryan turned the corner.

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh looks up at Josh telling her all these things. It makes no sense. He loves her but he will beat her if he needs to. Calleigh thinks about her options. She can't escape, no way that she's going to get out of there cuffs by herself. She can't call for help, since Josh has her phone. There's a gun against her head and her own is in her locker. And he send a text message to Ryan from her, with the qeustion to meet. And he will kill him. And when she adds all that up, there's no reason to even bother.

"Shoot me." She says. "I'm not telling you anything, and if you're killing Ryan then there's no reason for me to move on. Kill me."

7. Nienna Berylla

Calleigh is telling him to kill her because her live doesnt make any sense if he kills Ryan, so he has his answer. That's all he needed to hear. He hits badly in her face and than walks away from her. He hates her now.
    But he is hating Ryan even more, "this guy toke away my girl" He is saying to the other person outside.

"You can go now, i dont want you to have more problem like you already have", "Leave!!" he yelled at the man. And also this man is walking away. Josh is walking in front of the house and walks to garden and back. He is doing this for HOurs. He cant look at Calleihg anymore, but he cant kill her either he loves her to much. Its a inward struggle with his voices, those are telling him other things and for the first time he isnt listen to them. He will waith here outside for Ryan.

8. Maartje

Maartje Witness

----------- Love the CaRWash RP Keep it on! ---------------

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thanks Maartje, I didn't know you were reading. ;)

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yay we have a reader..glad you love it.

Mean while Ryan is driving along the back dirt roads looking for Miami road number 31. He stops at an intersection," this can't be right. Why the hell would Calleigh send me all the way out here to meet? What would she want me for and why did she put xxx on the message? She was acting strange today." He pulls out his cell and dial her number," Damn her voice mail. Hey Calleigh I'm out here on some road lost looking for you if you get this call me back. Oh, wait I see Road number 31 up ahead, well I'm close to you so I'll see you in a few." He hangs up the cell and starts driving forward. He comes to the road," ok now which way?" He asks himself. He turns right driving down the road till it runs into a dead end," wonderful, this must be it." He stops the car and gets out walking around seeing nothing but a field on one side and rail road tracks full of trains on the other side. He leans on the back of his car looking straight ahead hoping to see her coming.

11. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

keep it up guys its going great :D If y'all need trip just give us a bell :lol: ps i love the angst ;)

12. Nienna Berylla

(i hope this is good for you Sue and Nikki , let me know if i have to change it, but i like to put a little more in the rp so dont kill him right away please. ;))

Josh was just walking from the back of the house to the front, when he sees Ryan standing at his car. He growls behind a tree and wait for a couple of minutes before he take a quick run and hit Ryan on the back of his head. He let him drop on the ground and then picks Ryan up and thrown him over his shoulder and bring also inside the house. He cuffs Ryan at a pole in the middle of the room across Calleigh so she can see him.
    “Here’s you’re sweetheart Calleigh” Josh is telling her. “ He is visiting us, nice of him to be here” “I gave him a warm welcome like you can see.”
    And before she can say anything he hits Ryan again, this time he breaks his nose. And it’s bleeding badly. But Josh can only laugh about it and about the reaction of Calleigh.
    “Aaww, are you feeling bad for him Call, I can hurt you to I’ve you want to?”
    “NO, and stop hurting Ryan he didn’t do anything to you” Calleigh yells at him.
    “ I don’t care he toke you away from me and he will pay” he yells back to her and starts to kick Ryan in his chest. And he beats and kicks and hits for a while at Ryan until he hear him breath and ask him to stop. “ So your awake, finally, I thought I was already done with you but you make yourself come true.” “As a tough and strong Csi and MAN.” “Isn’t it Ryan, and you will fight for this sweet thing over here, wont you?”
    He grabs Calleigh by her hair and hit her head against the pole she is stuck on, she starts to cry again. “ Will I leave you two alone or do I listen to what you both wanna say to each other”. “ I’m no fool, I saw how you look at her and what you think of MY sweet Calleigh” “You wont get her, Never Ryan” “Do you hear me, NEVER”
    He is yelling at him very loud and he feels his anger getting bigger inside him, and then he realize he didn’t checked Ryan of he has a gun. So he walks towards him and starts to search Ryan’s body for the gun. “Are you looking for my gun?” Ryan said to him, but he is not listing to him or Calleigh any more. There is panic in his head, voices yelling at him. How stupid he is, forgetting something like that, and that he has to kill them both quickly. Suddenly josh grabs his own head and yells “STOP telling me what to do, I hate you and I won’t kill for you anymore. At least not Calleigh”. He is feeling dizzy and don’t know what to do, he is getting crazy. “God dawn it” “ I hate you Ryan, just like I hated Marc, you both are too good for this world” “You have to die”. After these words he grabs Ryan and let him stand up and take of his cuffs. “ Fight me Ryan, so her what kind of man you are” and after that Josh start the fight with Ryan. “We will fight for her, until one of us dies” Josh is telling Ryan. When he says that Ryan hits him in the face and Josh hits him back and so the are in this terrible fight like two little boys would do.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is standing by his car waiting for Calleigh when he feels a sharp pain in the back of his head. He falls to the ground on his knees then everything goes black. The next thing he knows he wakes up hand cuffed to a pole. He hears the cries of Calleigh and looks around the room seeing her tied to a pole too. The room is spinning as he tries to focus on her. Then he hears Josh’s voice screaming at her. He tries to free his hands but the cuffs are tight around his wrist cutting into his skin as he struggles. Then he looks up seeing Josh in front of him. Josh punches him in the face and he feels his nose shatter and blood pouring out of it. His eye blur up as he tries to see Calleigh as he hears her screaming at Josh not to hurt him anymore. Then he feels the pain in his chest of Josh kicking him over and over. He can’t breath, he gasps for air but can’t get any. He hears Calleigh screaming for him to stop.
    Ryan finally gets enough air in his lungs to cry out,”stop, please stop.”
    He stops beating on him and ask Ryan if he will fight for Calleigh. Ryan knows he’s going to have to fight for both of their lives. He’s trying to catch his breath, he can’t see, everything is a blur but he sees Josh go over to Calleigh grabbing her by the hair banging her head off the pole. Tears roll down his face as he realizes there’s no way out of here alive. He starts struggling more trying to free his hands but the cuffs just dig into his skin more. Then Josh grabs him searching him.
    Ryan looks up at him,” Are you looking for my gun?” He asks him in a shaken voice but he doesn’t answer him. He looks into his eyes but he sees he’s not hearing him he’s in his own world. He listens as Josh is talking non sense, saying things to himself like he’s fighting with himself in his head. He grabs his head screaming and Ryan looks over at Calleigh barely conscience.
    “I have to do something. We can’t die, not like this.” He thinks to himself. He watches as Josh is pacing around screaming at himself. Then he screams at Ryan he hates him like he hated Marc and he has to die. Ryan closes his eyes fearing this is it he is going to kill him. But then he takes the cuffs off him and stands him up telling him to fight him like a man. Ryan tastes the blood in his mouth and knows this is his only chance. Josh says to him, “We will fight for her, until one of us dies.” Ryan is determined he isn’t going to loose this. He doesn’t think twice as he hits Josh in the face as hard as he can. Unfortunately most of his strength is gone and Josh barely feels it. Then he hits Ryan back in the face and Ryan grabs him taking him down to the floor. He hears Calleigh screaming and all he wants to do is save her. He grabs Josh by the throat managing to get on top of him pinning him to the floor. He punches him in the face a few times but then he feels a terrible pain in his head again and everything goes black. He wakes up again cuffed to the pole seeing two figures standing in the distance. Ryan realizes then Marc has someone helping him and Calleigh and he are in a worse spot then he thought. He looks over at her slump down. He can’t tell if she’s awake or even alive. He moves his legs around trying to get her attention. “Ppsstt Cal.” He says in a low voice hoping she’s alive.

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{okay I wrote a whole story here but it got deleted and I forgot it :( And it was my longest post EVER! *sigh* I'll just continue from where Sue left off...}

After that blow against the pole she passes out and doesn't wake up until she hears someone whispering to her. She lifts her head and sees Ryan cuffed back to the other pole. She lets out a sigh of relief knowing he's still alive.

"Oh Ryan...I'm so sorry..." She whispers. "Josh was waiting for me to go home and took me...then he send that message to you, he lured you and there was nothing I could do. Now look at us, we're both stuck here. I'm so sorry Ryan, if I'd just let you take me home...I'm sorry..." A tear rolls down her cheek.

She fidgets with the cuffs, her wrists are slim and she hopes she can just slip out of them. She tries and tries and finally she's out. She looks up. Josh and the other guy have left the room.

She rubs her wrists and makes her way over to Ryan, seeing his bloody face. She swallows and reaches out, her hand touching his cheek. "Are you okay?" She asks.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

She finally looks up and answers him. He's so relieved to see she's alive. She apologizes for what happened explaining it all to him in a low whisper. He listens watching her struggle trying to get loose. He looks back towards Josh and the other person then he turns back around and she right by him. She touches his cheek asking if he's ok and he looks into her eyes," no Cal I'm not, look at me. I think my ankle might be broken it hurts like hell to try to move it.” A tear rolls down his face,” Calleigh, your free you need to go for help, get out of here and save yourself. I can’t bare to see him hurt you again. Go Cal.” He says in a low but frantic voice.