CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i will dont worry, i hope you leave the lab soon so i can make josh go grazy. hihi but i like you so i only hurt Calleigh.. ;)

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan looks at her bruises," Cal, I know that's not makeup and so does everyone else. You know Stetler is just an ass, don't let him get to you. There were so many people at the funeral that saw Josh hurting you he's not going to get away with it. I'll find Stetler myself and tell him."

Hey great job Nathalie. Making Josh crazy hehe, I like it.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"No, wait...I don't want you getting into trouble with Stetler. I know people saw it...on one side I'm glad for that, on the other side I'm ashamed. Now they all think I can't protect myself, that I'm not the woman I seem at work." She looks away, feeling tears stinging in her eyes. "I better go now..."

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He grabs her arm gently," wait Calleigh, you shouldn't feel ashamed for what happened to you. You trusted him and he wasn't the person you thought he was, that's not your fault and no one blames you." He sees she’s about to cry,” come on Cal, why don’t you let me take you home before you get dizzy again. I don’t think you should be driving right now.”

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

She feels him grabbing her arm, softly, without any force, but still she feels the grip on the bruises under her sleeves. She doesn't show it though. She doesn't want him to let go of her. "You're wrong Ryan, everyone blames me. For dating him. For trusting him. For not believing you all when you said he was bad news. They're all blaming me. You're still blaming me...and I can't blame you back."

She shakes her head. "I won't be driving, I walked here. I'll walk home."

6. Nienna Berylla

in the distance, josh is seeing Calleigh and Ryan. He also sees that Ryan grabs his woman.. It makes him mad but he still have to waith, no there can not be to much people be around them now. He has to becarefull he is still to close to the cops.. But he will follow her to her home and before she will reach it, he will be there ready for her..

His plan is clear and he is keeping it up, he is still in tought with the person who is following her where ever she goes so she cant escape. His beautiful woman, the girl of his dreams and that is something he wont let go so easy..
    He loves her to much for that.. "No, youre not going to be the girl of Ryan, doesnt matter what happens. Even if i have to kill again for it". He is thinking..

Its almost time for his plan and he cant waith.. He get his payment finaly.. :devil:

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan stands in front of her," come on Cal, that's a long walk and I’ll be going that way anyways. Let me ride you home so I know you made it safely. Just give me a few minutes to find H to get my much needed vacation."

Ok now will Ryan find H? Will Ryan run into Stetler? WIll Cal take his offer...all these questions to be answer soon..I hope.

8. Nienna Berylla

Me too i need to know when Josh can go ahead and do his evil thing.. hihi hihi :devil: :devil:

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Well..." Calleigh hesitates. "I think I'd rather walk, I need some time to think..." She sees him looking at her. She swallows. "I can't let you drive me. I'm sorry."

She turns abruptly and starts walking away, going over to running out of the lab. She doesn't know why she's running, she just can't take the way she's feeling anymore.

{now...will Ryan come after her?}

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He feels terrible he knows the reason she can't and won't let him ride her is because of what happened between him and Natalia. “She doesn't trust me anymore and she still upset, I know it." He thinks in his head. He can't let her run off again like this, not now with him leaving. He runs after her catching up quickly," Calleigh stop, just for a minute please. I need to talk to you before I leave."

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh looks around as she hears his voice but then trips. Landing hard on the floor, she quickly looks up at him already by her side. He always was. She didn't know why she was so afraid of her feelings, probably because she always made the wrong choices.

"Alright. Talk to me." She says softly.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He bends down giving her his hand to help her up," Calleigh are you ok? Did you get dizzy again? Please let me take you home so you don't fall down again." He pulls her up to her feet, their only a foot apart staring into each others eyes,” Calleigh I can’t leave without knowing you’re not mad at me. I feel like you are since you won’t let me take you home or help you.”

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

She takes his hand and let him pull her up. Her pants are ruined but she doesn't care.

"No I didn't get dizzy, I tripped. I won't fall down again Ryan, I'm fine. I'm not made at you, but I don't need help. I can get home by myself. I need to think, I need some time alone right now. I'm sorry. I'm not mad, I promise. If I was mad I'd be yelling at you now. Trust me. I'm not mad, I...I just can't deal with myself right now. I gotta go."

She steps back and her hand slips out of his grip. She turns around and starts running away again. And she's alone now.

14. Nienna Berylla

Josh watch the hole thing for a while and then he sees Calleigh running away. He starts the car and follow her until she is out of side of Ryan.

"its now or never" Josh says to the man next to him."you are going to drive and i will grab her". He isnt waithing for a answer and gets out of the car and runs to Calleigh.

She looks behind her and sees josh, but before she can do anything He already grabs her and puts his hand before her mouth so she cant scream. The car is near them and he pusses Calleigh inside the car no matter if he hurts her.
    Her head hits the car so she is fainting again and that is just even better. Josh is thinking. " youre mine now Call, and you drive ashole". The car is driving away like hell and josh is on top off Calleigh. He is seeing that she is opening her eyes and starts yelling at him. He doesnt listen to her words but hit her in the face. " Shut up bitch, youre mine and youre coming with me".

After a big struggle and some nasty hits she is past out and Josh can finaly bring her insides a house where he binds her up to a post in the house, whit is own cufs.
    He is sitting down in front of her waiting for her to wake up so the can talk..

"you can go and watch the outside, let me know if there is any sinse of police or something else" "i need my time alone with her." When the other man walks out side josh grabs Calleighs phone and sent a instand message to Ryan. With the question to meet her at miami road number 31. He also at some kisses to it so he let him now that she likes him.. Nothing more. He is ready for Ryan and will kill him if he comes. He distroted there relation ship, he and his cop friend Marc. He has to die. And that is the only thing Josh is hearing in his mind, the voice tells him to kill him over and over again..

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh's head is spinning as she wakes up, the world around her blurry. But as things stop turning she sees Josh' face in front of her, and everything comes back, all the memories.

"You! What do you think you're doing?" She starts yelling. "You're not gonna get away with this, they'll find me and you'll pay for what you did to me and Marc."

He looks at her with an evil smile but then someone calls him and he gets up and leaves.

Calleigh tries to free herself but it doesn't work. Then she sees her cell phone lying on the floor and tries to reach it but she can't. She can read the screen and sees:

'the following has been send to Ryan Wolfe: Meet me at Miami road 31. xxx Calleigh.'

Her eyes widen and she can't believe that's really in her screen. She realizes what Josh is trying to do and frantically tries to reach the cell phone to warn Ryan but she's bounded and it's just too far away.

Tears leak down her cheeks while she thinks that if she'd let Ryan drive her home this wouldn't have happened. And now he was gonna pay for it...Josh would kill Ryan, just as Stetler told her.

She was killing her best friend.